Rosenstein conspiracy, sedition, treason exposed

And btw, Andrew McCabe may have turned against THE DEEP STATE as he was recently threatened online.

It was said, "Andrew McCabe is playing a dangerous game."

That sounds Ominous, like big time Deep State Machine would take McCabe to a park and have him commit suicide by shooting himself three times in the back of the head just like they did Vince Foster who was going to testify against Clinton.

So you want Drumpf to fire the people he hired after claiming he hires the best people?
/---/ So you hire what you think is a good employee and then he's caught stealing office supplies and money from the petty cash drawer. What are you going to od then?

Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.
I guess Drumpf actually hires the worst people instead of the best like he claims. Isnt Rosenstein a Drumpf appointee?

So you want Drumpf to fire the people he hired after claiming he hires the best people?
/---/ So you hire what you think is a good employee and then he's caught stealing office supplies and money from the petty cash drawer. What are you going to od then?
The first thing I would do is wonder why I keep claiming I hire the best people when I am continually firing people I picked.

The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.
I guess Drumpf actually hires the worst people instead of the best like he claims. Isnt Rosenstein a Drumpf appointee?

He said "hires" not "appoints". He frankly appoints the not so best people likely because the swamp creatures give him bad advice.

The first thing I would do is wonder why I keep claiming I hire the best people when I am continually firing people I picked.
/----/ Ever owned a business? Then you'd know bad apples interview great and then work to advance their own agenda.

He said "hires" not "appoints". He frankly appoints the not so best people likely because the swamp creatures give him bad advice.
Didnt he hire Cohen? :21:

If you can't trust a lawyer, who can you trust?

/----/ Ever owned a business? Then you'd know bad apples interview great and then work to advance their own agenda.[/QUOTe}
According to the landmark woodward text “Fear”, he gave birth to one of them named Ivanka

'The explosive article published by The New York Times said Rosenstein discussed recording Trump and his removal from office in meetings and conversations with Justice Department and FBI officials.'
I thought The New York Times was fake news?

It just got REAL!
OK. So now The New York Times is no longer fake news, right?
And anonymous sources are legit.

Tards like easyt with mental diarrhea have to twist and turn on a dime in order to preserve their narrative. Never mind it reveals them to be hypocritical hacks.

/----/ Ever owned a business? Then you'd know bad apples interview great and then work to advance their own agenda.
That points to poor hiring decisions. Drumpf claims he only hires the best.

If you can't trust a lawyer, who can you trust?
Nice deflection. Too bad you have nothing to address what I asked. :laugh:

Forum List

Back