Ron Paul Wins All of Maines delegates to the RNC in Tampa Romney wins ZERO

Point me to the #2 folks.

Paul is definitely the real conservative in the race. Unless you got your "conservative" philosophy in the last 20 years.

:lmao:

You clowns are funny. Pathetic, but definitely funny.

ron-paul-9-11.jpg

Point me to the #2 folks.

Paul is definitely the real conservative in the race. Unless you got your "conservative" philosophy in the last 20 years.

he's also an idiot....who hasn't the slightest conception about the real world or the financial markets.

:lmao:

The guy that called the real estate bubble in 2002 has no idea about the markets?

ROFLMAO.

The same three circus clowns in every thread. :lmao:

Pseudo-conservatives butthurt over Ron Paul i can somewhat see. It would of course make more sense if they were quiet about it after being wrong over the last few months.

But a progressive butthurt over Paul? :lmao:

He qualifies for the RNC and is still picking up delegates. He may not be winning, per say, but he isn't losing. Certainly not like all the losers that aren't even in the race any longer. At least you submit to the fact you're a psuedo-conservative. A neoliberal pretending to be conservative. :lmao:

That's really sad.

This is a rerun of the last election when Ron Paul won every primary, every caucus and was just cheated out his rightful due.

In reality Paul wins nothing.

lol. In reality he won the Maine delegates. That's quite a few states he's taken the majority of delegates in. You pseudo-conservatives are in denial.

I really don't care, but I do find it hilarious that you call him irrelevant, yet make sure you show up in every thread to re-iterate that failed talking point as he sweeps state delegates.

Don't be so butthurt, you wear it horribly. At least try to remain silent when butthurt. It doesn't let others know you're secretly shitting your pants with cognitive dissonance.

So Takeastep challenged me to find people who thought Ron Paul was going to win.
Turns out he's one himself.
Memo: If you've lost the vast majority of primaries, you're losing. Get over it.

I never once said, or thought Paul would win. You turds just don't get it. Have fun playing two man "ankle grab", fellas. I have no desire to watch you guys though. :lmao:

Pseudo-conservatives butthurt over Ron Paul i can somewhat see. It would of course make more sense if they were quiet about it after being wrong over the last few months.

But a progressive butthurt over Paul? :lmao:

It's just an equal level of insecurity. Neocons are insecure because they say as loudly and as often as possible that they're conservative, then when given the choice they always pick the most liberal option. So down deep their worst enemy isn't a liberal, it's a conservative who exposes their liberal idealogy. If Obama were a a republican and Bush a democrat, our same neocons would be patting him on the back for keeping us safe from a major domestic attack unlike Bush, saving the economy from the disastrous liberal Bush policies, etc.

I can also understand the insecurity from liberals. Their hero was supposed to scale back warmongering, was supposed to stop the federal gov't from defining what marriage is, was supposed to scale back on the disaster that is the War on Drugs, and the opposite has happened in every issue. Whereas in those issues, Paul has a voting record proving where he stands, and Obama has one proving he's a liar (on the rare instances he actually takes a stand or votes something other than present).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back