Ron Paul Wins All of Maines delegates to the RNC in Tampa Romney wins ZERO

They are extreme Liberals who just happen to distrust gubmint.

Bizarre combo, ain't it?

Yep, those who support the man who invented ObamaCare are the true conservatives.

But we aren't talking about Romney supporters. We are pointing out that you are closeted extreme, whacked out liberals - and you never even attempt to refute it.

Social liberals for the most part yes. But in terms of fiscal responsibility and scaling back gov't you're every bit as liberal as Obama and I'm your opposite.

Uh, I'm more conservative than you.

I just face reality and see what Romney had to deal with in a left-wing state. He won't replicate that on the federal level because he understands the difference between states and the Feds.

If a state wants to tax their people at 100% then so be it. As long as a state isn't violating Federal law, they can pass any law they want.....

Dumbass, there's a difference between a STATE that is majority Democrat choosing to have a state healthcare system compared to the POTUS and Congress run by Democrats telling all the states that they will be under a national healthcare system.

Oh, Romney said he will repeal Obamacare....but you're too ignorant to know that.

Yes, yes I know. You Romney supporters have already rationalized all of Romney's big gov't views just like you did with McCain and Bush.

It's not like I got on here expecting you to talk like a conservative.

Yep, I know that too. He won't continue how he governed at the state level because he says so, and who better to take at their word than Romney who NEVER EVER switches positions?

That's right. Romney is so solid on his views that he's never changed positions ever.

Psuedo-conservatives go to great length to justify their progressive leanings. That and a little herd mentality goa long ways to push forward!

It is an endless circle jerk with losertarians and liberals.

They are just clueless and will defend their bullshit to the end of the world.

Romney is better than Obamination, but losertarians vote against Romney because of their cult faith in Ron Paul....nuts.

But we aren't talking about Romney supporters. We are pointing out that you are closeted extreme, whacked out liberals - and you never even attempt to refute it.

Social liberals for the most part yes.

Freaks.

Yes, we need the govt. to decide and execute our social lives for us. They do a fantastic job. Just like we need them to plan our economy. Because again, they do a fantastic job.
Anything else you psuedo-conservatives would like the govt. to plan for us?

Romney is better than Obamination, but losertarians vote against Romney because of their cult faith in Ron Paul....nuts.

:lmao:

thanks, Capt hyperbole.

Why should a fiscal conservative vote for Romney again? Was it is budget plan? :lmao:

As Governor what did Romney do any different than what obama has done as President?

I just face reality and see what Romney had to deal with in a left-wing state. He won't replicate that on the federal level because he understands the difference between states and the Feds.

If a state wants to tax their people at 100% then so be it. As long as a state isn't violating Federal law, they can pass any law they want.....

Yes, yes I know. You Romney supporters have already rationalized all of Romney's big gov't views just like you did with McCain and Bush.

It's not like I got on here expecting you to talk like a conservative.

Yep, I know that too. He won't continue how he governed at the state level because he says so, and who better to take at their word than Romney who NEVER EVER switches positions?

Did he say he would govern differently than he did 'at the state level'? He vetoed something like 800 bills. But eventually, the will of the people prevailed and 700 vetos were over-ridden.

Do you not even understand there is a difference between state and Federal government responsibilities?

Or perhaps, as a Libertarian, you must adhere to your totalitarian principles which do not permit the will of the people to carry sway?

Damn, you get awfully sensitive when Romney's integrity and honesty get brought up.

I'm not sure why you guys are so sensitive about the liberals you support. If you're voting for a liberal who you think is marginally less liberal than the other liberal, just say so, it still means you're voting in a conservative way.

Now I don't agree that Romney is less liberal than Obama, but I don't see how anyone could hold a position that Romney isn't a big gov't liberal. You have to take a politician's words over his actions, the ultimate leap of faith. That's something I can't do.

Is a nation based on Libertarian law necessarily totalitarian in its requirement that the will of the people must be thwarted to retain Libertarian purity, Dr. Drock?

Did he say he would govern differently than he did 'at the state level'? He vetoed something like 800 bills. But eventually, the will of the people prevailed and 700 vetos were over-ridden.

Do you not even understand there is a difference between state and Federal government responsibilities?

Or perhaps, as a Libertarian, you must adhere to your totalitarian principles which do not permit the will of the people to carry sway?

Being a totalitarian is the same as being a social conservative. "Live how I do and think how i do or be punished by gov't."

The principles are the same, he loves big spending and he loves big gov't.

Being a totalitarian is the same as being a social conservative. "Live how I do and think how i do or be punished by gov't."

Why are you ducking the question? Does it prove you to be a lying piece of shit?

Is a nation based on Libertarian law necessarily totalitarian in its requirement that the will of the people must be thwarted to retain Libertarian purity, Dr. Drock?

Depends what you mean by will of the people.

We're a republic, not a democracy, minority rights mean everything.

If someone governs liberally, i don't know why everyone can blindly assume he'll turn into a conservative simply because of a change of office.

Last edited:

Why are you ducking the question? Does it prove you to be a lying piece of shit?

LOL a man who refuses to answer what democrat he voted for when asked repeatedly is pretending I'm the one who dodges questions, despite me answering all of those posed to me.

The english language shouldn't have 2 different words in terms of hypocrite and partisan, they're the same thing.

Depends what you mean by will of the people.

For example, local people voting for the greater good to start a taxpayer funded welfare program, or to prevent the drive-thru gay blowjob store and the Heroin Heaven Parlor from being build right next door the the new grade school.

You couldn't permit the people to do such things, could you?

Forum List

Back