Ron Paul on the 1963 coup d' etat.

The Warren Commission was a work of fiction. So we will never really know.
Oh my god,the world must be coming to an end,this is the first time in agent kissmys life that he ever spoke the truth and his nose did not grow miles long.

Wrong! Republicans debase our currency, created a fascist police state and prevent free fair election.
I knew it was just a matter of time before you opened your mouth and started shitting all over the floor again as Allen always does when he toots the horn of the Warren commission.dnc paid shill you always ignore facts that both parties are corrupt and one in the same.

OK, fine, I have no issue with you believing that. I am tired of wasting my time and effort on someone who is totally brainwashed or brain dead or both.
You missed my post earlier that this is Allen Dulles grandson so he will defend the Warren commission till his last breath on earth.you would be better off talking to a brick wall.

He only crawls out when we start talking about Kennedy.

Still trying to defend a bunch of corrupt fucking "businessmen".

Problem for him is, everyone already knows what happened.

Word gets around. I personally worked for Robert Livingston for 5 years. He was careful, but no one can be careful enough with that kind of stuff. The truth will out.
You have noticed it as well i see that is the only time he ever shows his face at these boards is when someone makes a thread on kennedy scruffy all the evidence in the world there proving he indeed is Allen Dulles grandson.:abgg2q.jpg::rofl:

If JFK was alive today, he would be a republican. LBJ would be in prison. Harry Truman would also be a republican if alive today.
You are mostly correct on everything there,jfk would indeed be a Republican,jfk jr was very good friends with trump,LBJ for sure would be in prison if still alive,but Truman he was as much a Demonrat as LBJ,a traiter as well.rfk jr has no desire to be potus,he is running on the dem ticket to get votes away from Biden,the few thst are still braindead and still support him and it’s working.when it gets closer to election time he will bow out of the race and turn it over to trump is what I am hearing.

Last edited:
I have difficulty believing in conspiracies involving large numbers of people. Someone will leak information to the press, get drunk and brag to his girlfriend or wife, or have a death bed confession.

I think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. However, I can think of two conspiracies involving a small number of people.

First, we know that when John Kennedy was president the CIA was involved in efforts to assassinate Fidel Castro. Several KGB agents assigned to protect Castro may have decided to hit back at Kennedy. This would not have been an action by "the KGB" but an action by several rogue KGB agents acting on their own.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a Communist sympathizer who belonged to the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. The rouge KGB agents may have contacted Oswald when he was in Russia and talked him into going back to get Kennedy.

If the Warren Commission uncovered this they would have covered it up to avoid the possibility of war with Russia. It just can't go before the American people and say "Our president was killed by the Russians."

--------

The Los Angeles Times, NOV. 9, 1997

WASHINGTON —
The money, muscle and influence of organized crime helped John F. Kennedy win the closely contested 1960 election, investigative journalist Seymour M. Hersh contends in a new book on the Kennedy presidency.

And once Kennedy was inaugurated, Robert F. Kennedy, his brother and attorney general, refused to pursue FBI evidence into widespread voting fraud, Hersh alleges.

In “The Dark Side of Camelot,” Hersh claims that the Mafia was brought into the Kennedy presidential campaign--and helped the Democrat carry the key state of Illinois--mainly at the instigation of Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., founder of the family political dynasty.

--------

I have heard this story before from other sources. Let's assume it is true. After Kennedy was inaugurated as president Bobby Kennedy as Attorney General began to go after the Mafia.

Those who have studied the Mafia have said that Mafia gangsters will not attack someone who goes after them if that person has a clean record with them. If that person has accepted favors from them they will feel betrayed, and they will try to kill the person going after them.

Mafia gangsters may have contacted Oswald and persuaded him to shoot Kennedy. Again this would not have been a conspiracy by "The Mafia" but by several Mafia gangsters acting together on their own.

Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald, is believed to have had underworld connections. He may have decided to silence Oswald, knowing that Oswald was unbalanced and unreliable.

If the Warren Commission had uncovered this conspiracy it may not have wanted to reveal that the presidential election of 1960 was fraudulent.

Despite all this, I think Oswald acted on his own for reasons of his own, and which can only be understood psychologically.

Those who attribute a world changing catastrophe to a conspiracy blame a group that they dislike for other reasons. Those who blame the assassination of President Kennedy are usually on the left. They blame left wing hate targets such as the CIA, the FBI, the Pentagon, the defense industry, and so on.

No it is not. It is an accurate thourough and comprehensive conclusion based on evidence

That's the problem with threads like this, we get a lot of bullshit artists

The various conspiracy theories are the fiction

Nancy Perrin was an eye witness to Ruby's bag man activities on behalf of the Giancana mob.

Ruby's sister trafficked in bogus gasoline coupons for Giancana during the war

So yes we do know

You are not "we", and you don't seem to know very much.

The Warren Commission was a work of fiction. So we will never really know.
Nothing ever changes.

Yeah, the Magic Bullet.

< snicker >

Just like today, only today it's an insurrection. Any lie to support the narrative.

No because unlike you and Gipper and LARAM and others I actually studied this issue and know it better.

Many of us DO IN FACT know the whiole story.

EVERY conspiracy theory has been disproven and disperoven conclusively they simply coild not and did not happen.

That is how I know. The evidence PROVES IT.

Notice that throughout all of this none of you who preach conspiracy nonsense has presented a speck of evidence or even a fact to support such theories.
Just so you know...

No one believes a word you're saying. :p

I have difficulty believing in conspiracies involving large numbers of people. Someone will leak information to the press, get drunk and brag to his girlfriend or wife, or have a death bed confession.

I think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. However, I can think of two conspiracies involving a small number of people.

First, we know that when John Kennedy was president the CIA was involved in efforts to assassinate Fidel Castro. Several KGB agents assigned to protect Castro may have decided to hit back at Kennedy. This would not have been an action by "the KGB" but an action by several rogue KGB agents acting on their own.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a Communist sympathizer who belonged to the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. The rouge KGB agents may have contacted Oswald when he was in Russia and talked him into going back to get Kennedy.

If the Warren Commission uncovered this they would have covered it up to avoid the possibility of war with Russia. It just can't go before the American people and say "Our president was killed by the Russians."

--------

The Los Angeles Times, NOV. 9, 1997

WASHINGTON —
The money, muscle and influence of organized crime helped John F. Kennedy win the closely contested 1960 election, investigative journalist Seymour M. Hersh contends in a new book on the Kennedy presidency.

And once Kennedy was inaugurated, Robert F. Kennedy, his brother and attorney general, refused to pursue FBI evidence into widespread voting fraud, Hersh alleges.

In “The Dark Side of Camelot,” Hersh claims that the Mafia was brought into the Kennedy presidential campaign--and helped the Democrat carry the key state of Illinois--mainly at the instigation of Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., founder of the family political dynasty.

--------

I have heard this story before from other sources. Let's assume it is true. After Kennedy was inaugurated as president Bobby Kennedy as Attorney General began to go after the Mafia.

Those who have studied the Mafia have said that Mafia gangsters will not attack someone who goes after them if that person has a clean record with them. If that person has accepted favors from them they will feel betrayed, and they will try to kill the person going after them.

Mafia gangsters may have contacted Oswald and persuaded him to shoot Kennedy. Again this would not have been a conspiracy by "The Mafia" but by several Mafia gangsters acting together on their own.

Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald, is believed to have had underworld connections. He may have decided to silence Oswald, knowing that Oswald was unbalanced and unreliable.

If the Warren Commission had uncovered this conspiracy it may not have wanted to reveal that the presidential election of 1960 was fraudulent.

Despite all this, I think Oswald acted on his own for reasons of his own, and which can only be understood psychologically.

Those who attribute a world changing catastrophe to a conspiracy blame a group that they dislike for other reasons. Those who blame the assassination of President Kennedy are usually on the left. They blame left wing hate targets such as the CIA, the FBI, the Pentagon, the defense industry, and so on.
You have been fed propaganda.

You must research Oswald's relationship with the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in more detail.

Oswald was handing out FPCC flyers (paid for by Kerry Thornley) when he ran into Carlos Bringuier.

Forum List

Back