Ron Paul on the 1963 coup d' etat.

Cover up of what? Everybody knows that Kennedy was assassinated.
Good question.
nixonfbi3.jpg

The biggest clue of all...

Ron Paul was actually a total disaster for the cause of libertarianism. His wishy washy defense of the Confederacy smashed him in NH. Then he backstabbed Bob Barr the next cycle, essentially wrecking a cause quite popular if properly explained....

And of course, "The CIA" is a pathetic partial/inaccurate answer. There was a CAUSE. The CAUSE was ZIONISM. The USS Liberty truth is undeniable...

This is from this week.

I always loved Dr Paul...... like his son he is one of the most honorable people to ever walk the floors of Congress.

I pointed out that this place is always on top of the latest developments.

It was a good show, I listened to it the other night while making dinner.

Of note, he also said that the only person who has any integrity, that he would endorse for president, would be a potential DNC candidate, RFKjr.

Interesting stuff, I suggest the watch.

I like Ron Paul but even he can be wrong and he is wrong about this.

He and all the other conspiracy believers have no evidence.

Oswald acted alone
The evidence is that our once great nation (twice ) is helplessly stuck in the Biff Tannen alternate reality in Back to the Future 2....doomed to live in chaos and poverty.

He and all the other conspiracy believers have no evidence.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence absence​

We would have the most piss poor intelligence agents, and organized criminals, if everything was known. I can't believe you are really this dumb. You are playing possum, right? :rolleyes:

Either that, or you are purposely gaslighting the forum, thinking there are still folks out there, with 1950s sensibilities. :eusa_think:

The absence of evidence is not the evidence absence​

We would have the most piss poor intelligence agents, and organized criminals, if everything was known. I can't believe you are really this dumb. You are playing possum, right? :rolleyes:

Either that, or you are purposely gaslighting the forum, thinking there are still folks out there, with 1950s sensibilities. :eusa_think:

Wrong.

We have massive vidence Oswald did it

You have none that anyone else was involved and yes that is evidence of absence of a conspiracy.

Your claim is illogical and senseless. The evidence proves you wrong

Donot call your betters dumb you know nothing about this you only have childish beliefs.

Wrong.

We have massive vidence Oswald did it

You have none that anyone else was involved and yes that is evidence of absence of a conspiracy.

Your claim is illogical and senseless. The evidence proves you wrong

Donot call your betters dumb you know nothing about this you only have childish beliefs.
Wrong Allen and you know it. Grandpa’s been dead a long time. No need to keep up lies anymore.

Oswald never fired a gun that day, though he knew your grandpa was up to something.

Wrong Allen and you know it. Grandpa’s been dead a long time. No need to keep up lies anymore.

Oswald never fired a gun that day, though he knew your grandpa was up to something.
Your still humping that dead horse..

You kjmow Iam right and I massively crushed you in every debate on this subject

Oswald shot Kennedy and did so alone

Yes we can prove he is the only one who fired any shots that day and you have never posted evidence to the contrary

As usual lets see your evidence
NNow you are gonna screech CIA BAD CIA BAD which is your only argument
'
I own you again bitch

Your still humping that dead horse..

You kjmow Iam right and I massively crushed you in every debate on this subject

Oswald shot Kennedy and did so alone

Yes we can prove he is the only one who fired any shots that day and you have never posted evidence to the contrary

As usual lets see your evidence
NNow you are gonna screech CIA BAD CIA BAD which is your only argument
'
I own you again bitch
CIA!

Forum List

Back