Both Ron Paul and Gen. Flynn Predicted "Black Swan" Disastrous Event One Week Before Key Bridge

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

Lara Logan:

"For those people who think this is just a river, this is in Baltimore, what does this matter? You don’t know anything about what you’re talking about. The I-94 corridor on the Eastern Seaboard is literally what connects the North and South. And when I talk about hazardous materials, this is a brilliant, well-planned strategic attack on one of the most important supply chains in the United States of America. The only other one is in the Western side in California. That’s the only one that’s busier. And what you have done, you now have shut it down.

And When I talk about hazardous materials, what are we talking about here? This is refined fuels, right? This is propane gas. This is diesel. This is fuel. This is flammable materials. This is oversized loads, nitrogen, chemicals. Everything that you need for your economy to move has literally just been shut down for 4-5 years."

Lara Logan:

"For those people who think this is just a river, this is in Baltimore, what does this matter? You don’t know anything about what you’re talking about. The I-94 corridor on the Eastern Seaboard is literally what connects the North and South. And when I talk about hazardous materials, this is a brilliant, well-planned strategic attack on one of the most important supply chains in the United States of America. The only other one is in the Western side in California. That’s the only one that’s busier. And what you have done, you now have shut it down.

And When I talk about hazardous materials, what are we talking about here? This is refined fuels, right? This is propane gas. This is diesel. This is fuel. This is flammable materials. This is oversized loads, nitrogen, chemicals. Everything that you need for your economy to move has literally just been shut down for 4-5 years."

It’s I-95 not I-94 and there are plenty of alternate routes available for trucking and shipping.

Lara Logan:

No more oversized loads of nitrogen? It all goes over this one bridge in Baltimore?

Sounds unlikely.

Lara Logan:

i just posted on another thread that sabatoge was possible but highly unlikely, but thanks for the reminder.

flynn commands a treasonous militia that is capable of and motivated for sabatoge. the problem would be infiltrating an inexperienced "proud boy" team onto a crew of chinese or koreans but i;m sure that flynn's team is capable of faking documents.

And When I talk about hazardous materials, what are we talking about here? This is refined fuels, right? This is propane gas.This is diesel. This is fuel. This is flammable materials. This is oversized loads, nitrogen, chemicals. Everything that you need for your economy to move has literally just been shut down for 4-5 years."
If only we had something called PIPELINES!

Lara Logan:

This is a black swan event? How disappointing.

Lara Logan:

Uh-huh.

This is fake.

And WMD's were real, Hunter laptop was fake, and Trump was a Russian asset but there wasn't any evidence so he supposedly inflated his real estate values.

FACT CHECK!

A collapsed bridge in Maryland is not a black swan event.

Not even close.

Anyone can "predict" a generic black swan event.

This is not just any bridge, it is critical supply chain infrastructure. Much of the port is blocked with debris for the foreseeable future, so nothing goes in or out. Baltimore is a chithole as a city and would have disappeared long ago but for the importance of this port.

The harbor will be open within weeks.

This is not a 'black swan' event, and who say so can be dismissed based on the evidence.

Forum List

Back