Ron Paul has accomished NOTHING in his entire career. Thats right nothing, zip, 0

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Yet you bots suck up his every damn word as if it was the very gospel of God.

Let's be clear here. ANYONE can run off at the mouth. Only those with common sense and BRAINS can convince others that their ideas are good. So either EVERYONE is fucking stupid or Paul is a fucking idiot. Which is it? In 200+ legislative attempts Paul got one bill of his passed. ONE. And it was a bill to sell a damn piece of property. That's right, the man for smaller govt and less spending passed no fucking bills based on his rhetoric.

Now do tell if this moron can't even pass a damn bill in congress how in the hell is he supposed to lead the greatest country in the world?

Ps. This thread isn't ment for casualities Paul supporters but rather the paulbots that are worse than any obamabot ever was.

19764-mad.jpg

Two threads saying the exact same thing? :lol:

No love for the man with 0 legislative accomplishments?

All that shows is the stupidity of the REST of Congress, they just don't listen to the smartest man in the room.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4h-AcGVlCU]Ron Paul predictions in 2002.......Still think he's crazy??? - YouTube[/ame]

The unprecedented partial audit of the Federal Reserve would never have happened without Ron Paul. I'd call that an accomplishment.

Awww, this is what we get for me kicking the shit outa ol Gramps huh? Gramps would rather Republicans grow Government so they can say "look I passed something" rather than vote no to more spending liek Paul.

Paul has accomplished something, he is one of the most popular conservatives in American history for being, welp, conservative.

Awww, this is what we get for me kicking the shit outa ol Gramps huh? Gramps would rather Republicans grow Government so they can say "look I passed something" rather than vote no to more spending liek Paul.

Paul has accomplished something, he is one of the most popular conservatives in American history for being, welp, conservative.

Link or you're full of it as usual.

lol... Man, so much hate it has blinded you.

lol... Man, so much hate it has blinded you.

No link, got it.

19764-mad.jpg

Yep, avorysucks pissed me straight the fuck off.

Constantly derailing my non Paul threads so I thought I would give him a couple threads of his own where he could suck Pauls Wang without doing it in my other threads.

He gets thanks because I feel his pain. I doubt that any post under economy can survive more then 10 responses without someone derailing it with talk of Fiat money and Austrian school of economics talk.

19764-mad.jpg

Constantly derailing my non Paul threads so I thought I would give him a couple threads of his own where he could suck Pauls Wang without doing it in my other threads.

He gets thanks because I feel his pain. I doubt that any post under economy can survive more then 10 responses without someone derailing it with talk of Fiat money and Austrian school of economics talk.

How is the Austrian viewpoint derailing an economics thread?

Let's be clear here. ANYONE can run off at the mouth. Only those with common sense and BRAINS can convince others that their ideas are good. So either EVERYONE is fucking stupid or Paul is a fucking idiot. Which is it? In 200+ legislative attempts Paul got one bill of his passed. ONE. And it was a bill to sell a damn piece of property. That's right, the man for smaller govt and less spending passed no fucking bills based on his rhetoric.

Now do tell if this moron can't even pass a damn bill in congress how in the hell is he supposed to lead the greatest country in the world?

Ps. This thread isn't ment for casualities Paul supporters but rather the paulbots that are worse than any obamabot ever was.

Not sure I'm following your complaint here. Let me get this straight. Ron Paul really has nothing to add to his list of accomplishments except the fact he managed to get himself repeatedly elected to Congress. And in spite of running for President on this record, can't garner any more than a paltry 7-11% support. Which apparently has you outraged in spite of the fact this man has zero chance of getting the nomination. As in zero.

Now let's compare this to Obama who had absolutely no accomplishments to his name whatsoever, even less than the near non-existent ones of Paul and in addition only managed to get himself elected to Congress once. And before people even knew if he could handle that job in an adequate manner, he ran for President as THE single most unqualified candidate in over 100 years. And the last time it happened, people weren't stupid enough to actually make him President. And the Democrat lemmings were so enamored with the idea of electing the first black President -they gave him the nomination. In spite of the fact he was totally unqualified for the job and in fact knew even Sarah Palin was more qualified for the job -which is why they were hell bent on the personal destruction of the woman.

So it appears to me that really the only real differences between Paul and Obama is that Paul actually held elected office much longer than Obama. That's it. No accomplishments of any substance for either man and in fact Obama is even less qualified for the job to this day than Paul. But Paul lacks the black skin of Obama. So even though Republicans are never going to give the nomination to Paul, clearly your anger and disdain for just one of these guys to the point you felt driven to start an entire new thread on trashing Paul is based on nothing but.............race.

Last edited:

How is the Austrian viewpoint derailing an economics thread?

If someone wants to talk about the Austrian school of economics, they can start a thread about it. But if the word "inflation" comes up, there is an automatic response of "austrian blah blah blah". Stay on subject, we do not live in a country that uses this system, nor are we ever going to, so it has no real value to any policies that are going on in our country.

Not sure I'm following your complaint here. Let me get this straight. Ron Paul really has nothing to add to his list of accomplishments except the fact he managed to get himself repeatedly elected to Congress. And in spite of running for President on this record, can't garner any more than a paltry 7-11% support. Which apparently has you outraged in spite of the fact this man has zero chance of getting the nomination. As in zero.

Now let's compare this to Obama who had absolutely no accomplishments to his name whatsoever, even less than the near non-existent ones of Paul and in addition only managed to get himself elected to Congress once. And before people even knew if he could handle that job in an adequate manner, he ran for President as THE single most unqualified candidate in over 100 years. And the last time it happened, people weren't stupid enough to actually make him President. And the Democrat lemmings were so enamored with the idea of electing the first black President -they gave him the nomination. In spite of the fact he was totally unqualified for the job and in fact knew even Sarah Palin was more qualified for the job -which is why they were hell bent on the personal destruction of the woman.

So it appears to me that really the only real differences between Paul and Obama is that Paul actually held elected office much longer than Obama. That's it. No accomplishments of any substance for either man and in fact Obama is even less qualified for the job to this day than Paul. But Paul lacks the black skin of Obama. So even though Republicans are never going to give the nomination to Paul, clearly your anger and disdain for just one of these guys to the point you felt driven to start an entire new thread on trashing Paul is based on nothing but.............race.

So Ron Paul has no accomplishments. Obama had no accomplishments. Obama is president. Ron Paul is still congressman from Jerkwater, TX.
Is that somehow a refutation of the OP? That Ron Paul is better than nothing?

No. Paul had a 30 year career in Congress with nothing to show for it. He is a grandstander and showman.

I'd be 100% satisfied with 8 years of Ron Paul simply vetoing every single bill that attempts to grow government, raise taxes, increase the deficit, add to the debt, or start an unnecessary war.

Talk about CHANGE.

Forum List

Back