Ron Paul from a liberal perspective.

I read somewhere that after 23 years in the House of Representatives and authoring over 600 pieces of legislation, only ONE bill written and sponsored by Ron Paul has ever been passed.

I don't believe Paul is liked very much by both republicans and democrats alike..

However the American public are really starting to wake up and take notice given the notion that he has been right on just about everything - especially the economy.

No, no "the American public" is not "starting to wake up" (interesting use of a favorite liberal phrase :rolleyes:). Nader is still sitting at the bench in the park waiting for him to come back and finish their game of checkers.

Oh really? Is church where you learned to laugh at the oppression of millions of human beings in North Korea, or at the thought of a woman being raped? Is church where you learned to objectify trashy women (or at least to make shit up about it)? Are you sure you aren't going to obama's old church by mistake?

:lol:

North Koreans cant even practice religion..??

Apparently YOU can't, 'cause if you really are "church going," you ain't practicing what is being preached to you.

How do you know what is being preached to me?

You don't know me nor do you attend my congregation...

Not to mention it was YOU who attempted to imply I should feel sympathetic to woman who have abortions...

No Catholic would ever EVER feel sympathetic to woman who have abortions ...

If you're Catholic you probably go to one of those social justice churches that preach politics instead of true Catholicism...

Jesus said be kind to man - he didn't say let government dictate man and outcomes.

Then you give me shit on my position on North Korea??

How Christian was Kim Jong-Il or even his father Kim Il-Sung??

Throwing people and their families in political prisons over simple shit like dissent of the "dear leader" is Christian or humane??

Hypothetically If this was North Korea and if I said "fuck Obama" that would get me and my family a lifetime in a North Korean prison camp....

I read somewhere that after 23 years in the House of Representatives and authoring over 600 pieces of legislation, only ONE bill written and sponsored by Ron Paul has ever been passed.

I don't believe Paul is liked very much by both republicans and democrats alike..

However the American public are really starting to wake up and take notice given the notion that he has been right on just about everything - especially the economy.

No, no "the American public" is not "starting to wake up" (interesting use of a favorite liberal phrase :rolleyes:). Nader is still sitting at the bench in the park waiting for him to come back and finish their game of checkers.

Oh they are.....

People are sick of having assholes like you begging the government to shove your ideas down our throats...

North Koreans cant even practice religion..??

Apparently YOU can't, 'cause if you really are "church going," you ain't practicing what is being preached to you.

How do you know what is being preached to me?

You don't know me nor do you attend my congregation.......

You said you attend a Catholic Church. There are pretty uniform standards of doctrine and message and your shitty attitude falls well outside them.

Oh they are........

NO. When all is said and done that crazy old man will NOT be president and you will still just be one more weak-minded simpleton searching for a hero to sooth your insecurities.

No Catholic would ever EVER feel sympathetic to woman who have abortions .......

Well that confirms it. You're either not at the kind of church you think you are or you are not paying attention while you are there.

Then you give me shit on my position on North Korea??....

I gave you only a little bit of the shit you deserved for your low-life attitude, trying to play, "ain't I cool?" laughing at the oppression of millions and at the idea of a woman being raped. And just what part of your church going experience includes boasting about how many meaningless supposed sexual encounters you've had outside of marriage and what you did with bodily fluids where and to whom? They encourage that sort of thing on Sunday, champ?

Don't come here and try to portray yourself as a church goer after taking such pains to establish yourself as a greasy little punk.

Oh they are........

NO. When all is said and done that crazy old man will NOT be president and you will still just be one more weak-minded simpleton searching for a hero to sooth your insecurities.

I'm not the one begging government to dictate my life....

Only a fucking twat like yourself would attempt to imply I'm insecure. That is a typical progressive tactic...

Hell one of your progressive friends attempted to imply I was a homo for being opposed to homosexuality a couple hours ago...

It's amazing how alike progressives are....

It's always the same shit over and over and over...

WTF....

Then you give me shit on my position on North Korea??....

I gave you only a little bit of the shit you deserved for your low-life attitude, trying to play, "ain't I cool?" laughing at the oppression of millions and at the idea of a woman being raped. And just what part of your church going experience includes boasting about how many meaningless supposed sexual encounters you've had outside of marriage and what you did with bodily fluids where and to whom? They encourage that sort of thing on Sunday, champ?

Don't come here and try to portray yourself as a church goer after taking such pains to establish yourself as a greasy little punk.

OH God forbid I find oppression of peoples to be disgusting...

Apparently you know nothing about North Korea...

I have no problem with the North Korean people - I would like to see them liberated, however that would be impossible under the present totalitarian dictatorship.....

Or are you too fucking dumb to understand that???

No Catholic would ever EVER feel sympathetic to woman who have abortions .......

Well that confirms it. You're either not at the kind of church you think you are or you are not paying attention while you are there.

No I do not attend social justice Church...

My Church is a little progressive not a lot...

It certainly doesn't advocate government...

As a matter of fact my Church has Fathers from around the world from Africa to China or even India...

Man is responsible for man government is not...

Only a fucking twat like yourself would attempt to imply I'm insecure. ....

Aren't you the punk who started a thread so you could whine and cry and carry on about finding a nice girl to settle down with, while at the same time boasting about treating women like dirt?

Sounds pretty insecure to me...

I'm not the one begging government to dictate my life........

And when have I done that, fool?

You may as well given the notion you're AGAINST ME and my ideas about government.

So obviously you are otherwise you would agree with me..

Why the fuck would you be arguing with me if that was not the case??

Aren't you the punk who started a thread so you could whine and cry and carry on about finding a nice girl to settle down with, while at the same time boasting about treating women like dirt?

Oh so now being pro-life is treating woman like dirt??

Quit being so dramatic...

As a Catholic and a human I view abortion as straight up murder... First degree murder.

I'm not the one begging government to dictate my life........

And when have I done that, fool?

You may as well

Whoa. Stop right there. Everything after that was so utterly illogical that it made you look twice as stupid as you already did. Now, back to the question: WHEN HAVE I DONE THAT, FOOL? If you can't answer, or you know the answer is "never," then just say so and limit the damage you are doing to yourself.

OH God forbid I find oppression of peoples to be disgusting...

You didn't express disgust, you expressed amusement at the plight of those people.

What the fuck are you talking about - I NEVER EVER EVER once even said a damn thing that could possibly even be taken out of context that would imply that..

I said they were brainwashed zombies and they are, however that isn't their fault... They're the byproduct of an extreme personality cult...

China had the same problem under Mao...

Oh so now being pro-life is treating woman like dirt??

Who said or implied that, fool? In the whine-fest thread in question you boasted of depositing bodily fluids in and on desperate women. THAT is treating women like dirt. Do you understand now? Do you remember? Or do you want to make something else up?

Forum List

Back