Ron Paul from a liberal perspective.

No Catholic would ever EVER feel sympathetic to woman who have abortions .......

Well that confirms it. You're either not at the kind of church you think you are or you are not paying attention while you are there.

No I do not attend social justice Church...

My Church is a little progressive not a lot...

It certainly doesn't advocate government......

No one but you has said anything about that.

And when have I done that, fool?

You may as well

Whoa. Stop right there. Everything after that was so utterly illogical that it made you look twice as stupid as you already did. Now, back to the question: WHEN HAVE I DONE THAT, FOOL? If you can't answer, or you know the answer is "never," then just say so and limit the damage you are doing to yourself.

Why the fuck would you argue against an idea you agree with??

You obviously are given your obsession with my posts.

It's not exactly like I would just start arguing with a person I agree with for no fucking reason.

Apparently you have a problem with my politics...

Well that confirms it. You're either not at the kind of church you think you are or you are not paying attention while you are there.

No I do not attend social justice Church...

My Church is a little progressive not a lot...

It certainly doesn't advocate government......

No one but you has said anything about that.

What you're doing is deflecting accusations..

You're either a troll, stupid, ignorant or just want to argue.

You cant sit there and talk shit in numerous posts then claim you're NOT opposed to my posts...

OH God forbid I find oppression of peoples to be disgusting...

You didn't express disgust, you expressed amusement at the plight of those people.

What the fuck are you talking about - I NEVER EVER EVER once even said a damn thing that could possibly even be taken out of context that would imply that..

I said they were brainwashed zombies and they are, however that isn't their fault... ...

No need to take anything out of context.

You said you "laughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes" at people forced and/or brainwashed into mourning that monster.

In fact, you responded that the fact that millions of human beings over generations were starved, terrorized, and brutally brainwashed down to almost nothing "is what made it so funny."

You went on in the same post to say you'd also find it funny if a rape victim were upset if her attacker were shot and killed by the police.

Your eagerness to enjoy all manner of human suffering reveals your utter lack of character and crass immorality.

In other words, you are a low-life punk.

You cant sit there and talk shit in numerous posts then claim you're NOT opposed to my posts...

When have I claimed that, and in what universe does taking issue with your deep moral failings and gross hypocrisy indicate a position on political issues? Just how fucking stupid are you anyway?

You may as well

Whoa. Stop right there. Everything after that was so utterly illogical that it made you look twice as stupid as you already did. Now, back to the question: WHEN HAVE I DONE THAT, FOOL? If you can't answer, or you know the answer is "never," then just say so and limit the damage you are doing to yourself.

Why the fuck would you argue against an idea you agree with??

You obviously are given your obsession with my posts.

It's not exactly like I would just start arguing with a person I agree with for no fucking reason.

Apparently you have a problem with my politics...

You appear to be a mortal enemy of logic.

You didn't express disgust, you expressed amusement at the plight of those people.

What the fuck are you talking about - I NEVER EVER EVER once even said a damn thing that could possibly even be taken out of context that would imply that..

I said they were brainwashed zombies and they are, however that isn't their fault... ...

No need to take anything out of context.

You said you "laughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes" at people forced and/or brainwashed into mourning that monster.

In fact, you responded that the fact that millions of human beings over generations were starved, terrorized, and brutally brainwashed down to almost nothing "is what made it so funny."

You went on in the same post to say you'd also find it funny if a rape victim were upset if her attacker were shot and killed by the police.

Your eagerness to enjoy all manner of human suffering reveals your utter lack of character and crass immorality.

In other words, you are a low-life punk.

Watching the North Koreans cry because their "dear leader" or oppressor died is funny..

How do you not find it funny and ironic???

I wouldn't find it funny if someone was crying because they lost a family member or something along those lines, however that stuff was just funny.

I'm very educated on North Korea and ....... Its just not logical - maybe from their perspective its not funny but from mine it's funny...

I never said anything of the sort about the rape victim thing. You probably mistook one of my analogies or hypotheticals....

A) So now you reverse yourself and admit to it, you fucking scumbag.

B) You said exactly that about rape.

C) You have proven yourself deeply, deeply ignorant on every topic you have tried to discuss.

C) You have proven yourself deeply, deeply ignorant on every topic you have tried to discuss.

What the fuck are you talking about???

Do you just make shit up?

If you have specific examples I would have absolutely no problem explaining my position, however you just keep yapping blanket bullshit..........

WTF....

If you have specific examples I would have absolutely no problem explaining my position, however you just keep yapping blanket bullshit..........

WTF....

Your position was perfectly clear the first time, scumbag.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...korean-leader-kim-jong-il-69-has-died-10.html

And let's not forget some of your other winning characteristics:

- shamelessly ducking questions

- making absurd generalizations then refusing to read direct refutations of same

Yeah, you're a real champ...and it doesn't matter if I agree or disagree with you on any political issue - you are a fucking scumbag regardless.

WTF....

Your position was perfectly clear the first time, scumbag.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...korean-leader-kim-jong-il-69-has-died-10.html

Yes I find it absolutely hilarious that North Koreans are crying in masses over Kim Jong-Il...

I will not lie about that...

I will not lie..

Boo-hoo if you're offended by that - I really don't give a fuck..

Do you think I really give a fuck about you or your little feelings? I don't

I'm not your fucking mother...

There you go, scumbag. Let it all out. NOW, tell everyone about what a churchgoer you are.

- making absurd generalizations then refusing to read direct refutations of same

Yeah, you're a real champ...and it doesn't matter if I agree or disagree with you on any political issue - you are a fucking scumbag regardless.

Oh shut the fuck up you little liar...

I've never ducked a question.... EVER

I have never generalized...

Quit trying to save face asshole...

You're the one talking shit lies not me.

Go ahead an ask any fucking question you like... Oh yeah you have none... You just want to talk shit...

I have never generalized......

There are two more lies right there.

[

Go ahead an[sic] ask any fucking question you like......

Oh, what a fun little game this is! "Go ahead and ask," then a duck and then "Go ahead and ask," and another duck. Good times, good times.... :rolleyes:

Prove it because I'm not shy about anything.......

I wouldn't find any question difficult....

I've never dodged a question... Maybe at times I missed a post but I cannot answer every post...

You can go ahead and shoot right away..

Last edited:
[

Go ahead an[sic] ask any fucking question you like......

Oh, what a fun little game this is! "Go ahead and ask," then a duck and then "Go ahead and ask," and another duck. Good times, good times.... :rolleyes:

Do you have a fucking question or not??

You do realize I can't respond to every post directed at me?

I'm an actual person with a life...

Since I have your attention maybe you would like to share some questions you believe I allegedly dodged??

I would love to answer them now....

Prove it because I'm not shy about anything.......

I wouldn't find any question difficult....

I've never dodged a question... Maybe at times I missed a post but I cannot answer every post...

You can go ahead and shoot right away..

Yeah, yeah, that's what you said the last ten times you ducked questions.

Forum List

Back