Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

Riding the ebb and flow of the status quo doesn't seem to be working out well either.

You have begrudgingly conceded the fact that Ron Paul didn't bring people together to accomplish shit during his entire public career.

His message isn't easy to swallow, most US citizens are scared to death of looking in the mirror. It's not surprising, and I knew he had no chance this year, but you keep playing the game, you obviously enjoy it.

Riding the ebb and flow of the status quo doesn't seem to be working out well either.

You have begrudgingly conceded the fact that Ron Paul didn't bring people together to accomplish shit during his entire public career.
I admit... I got here late. I was listening to the two idiotic parties. A lot of people were late to the party... I'm here now. I won't go away.

His message isn't easy to swallow, most US citizens are scared to death of looking in the mirror. It's not surprising, and I knew he had no chance this year, but you keep playing the game, you obviously enjoy it.

I like much of what Ron Paul says.

I despise the Paulbots.

But alas, your time grows short.

I admit... I got here late. I was listening to the two idiotic parties. A lot of people were late to the party... I'm here now. I won't go away.

You are like herpes.

I despise the Paulbots.

Obviously not that much.

If you really wanted what Paul would bring to the table Romney wouldn't even be an option.

I despise the Paulbots.

Obviously not that much.

If you really wanted what Paul would bring to the table Romney wouldn't even be an option.

Libertarianism as a compete package is a laughable absurdity, as I have illustrated many times in this forum.

I despise the Paulbots.

Obviously not that much.

Libertarianism as a compete package is a laughable absurdity, as I have illustrated many times in this forum.

I'm not a Libertarian by any means, I find it for the most part to be highly impractical.

I look more at his consistency and genuineness, both of which I think are nearly unparallelled in DC. Those are the kind of people we need to put there.

Shit and Shit-lite are just driving us deeper into the abyss.

Forum List

Back