Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

Let's sum up this thread....

Paulbots and liberals share many values and beliefs.

Paulbots blame the US military and CIA for islamic terrorism around the world.

Paulbots are hoping Obamination wins the election.

Paulbots are kooks and some of them like cocks.

Your assessment is inaccurate.
You poo-poo head. You forgot the poo-poo head.

Ron Paul is not selfish. He's a fanatic propellerhead. Fanatics are intrinsically unable to deviate from their fanaticism.

is he a fanatic?

he claims to be opposed to earmarks, yet never met one he didn't like.
he claims to hate career politicians, yet he is one and set his boy up in the family business

he's not a fanatic... he's playing TO fanatics.

Yes, for thirty years Ron Paul has been playing up this whole thing so he can set up Rand. But he's a kook and a moran, etc .

You guys go to great lengths. How many times has Ron Paul changed his position in the last 30 years.

I'll wait here.....

Yes, for thirty years Ron Paul has been playing up this whole thing so he can set up Rand. But he's a kook and a moran, etc .

You guys go to great lengths. How many times has Ron Paul changed his position in the last 30 years.

I'll wait here.....

he doesn't 'change' his positions. he just doesn't live by them.

and you just made my point about him being in politics for 30 years.

not exactly a man of conviction. if he were he'd have given up his seat a long time ago.

amazing how silly paulians are.

"Lets go kill Americans because they have a good life!"

"Great idea!! They own nice things and we don't!!"

"I agree!! That MTV is evil!! Their exotic fast cars are too much excess!! Ali Hu Ackbar!!"

"We shall terrorize them because we are jealous. We don't want all their stuff but in the same token they shouldn't have it because...well because!!"

"Yes!! Lets kill them just on principle!!"

no one kills americans because of their 'freedom' or their 'things'. and, in case you haven't noticed, terrorism exists in spain, england and a lot of other places that are terrorist-friendly.

paulians think being nice to terrorists will make them go away

Ron Paul is not selfish. He's a fanatic propellerhead. Fanatics are intrinsically unable to deviate from their fanaticism.

is he a fanatic?

he claims to be opposed to earmarks, yet never met one he didn't like.
*shrugs* It's his job to get his states money back.

he claims to hate career politicians, yet he is one and set his boy up in the family business
I've never seen that claim.

he's not a fanatic... he's playing TO fanatics.
Opinions vary.

I'll wait here.....

he doesn't 'change' his positions. he just doesn't live by them.

and you just made my point about him being in politics for 30 years.

not exactly a man of conviction. if he were he'd have given up his seat a long time ago.

amazing how silly paulians are.

He hasn't been a politician the entire time. He came and went. Got re-elected to his district. Your claims are ridiculous. Absurd even.

Where has Paul come out against career politicians?
Link?

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am a champion of the Constitution."

simply beautiful

Liberals and Paulbots share beliefs with social issues like gays, drugs, etc and are typically anti-military.

Paulbots don't want a huge Government in their lives while the liberals do, but both share the side issues that are really bigger than how big the Government is or isn't.

Too bad they won't go over and leg-hump the Democrat party.

They have much more in common with them.

Forum List

Back