Ron Paul and Romney Going Head to Head Here on Out

I don't need another guess. I'm already right. Unless it's a "whatever answer I have in my head is the right one." fascist philosophy.

Perry is a turd. Paull has a message and his supporter want him to run that message so they donate and he runs on. Quit being butthurt and accept it for what it is. Some people have principles bigger than just the super bowl of politics.

others don't even know what platform they hold and look to Mr. Irrelevant for answers on national TV.

It might be time to find a new hobby. Solid candidate supporting and Paul bashing aren't your forte.

Give up?
OK. It's the one who realized he was wasting time and money by pursuing a fruitless race he had no chance of winning. I think it's called putting party over my own petty concerns.
Of course Paul has never done that. He has sat for 30 years in Congress collecting gummint checks and bloviating about policies and institutions he doesn't understand and couldn't change anyway. He is a grandstander in the Al Sharpton mode.
And is egged on by naive claquers like you.

You lose. Thanks for playing. Try again soon.

I don't need another guess. I'm already right. Unless it's a "whatever answer I have in my head is the right one." fascist philosophy.

Perry is a turd. Paull has a message and his supporter want him to run that message so they donate and he runs on. Quit being butthurt and accept it for what it is. Some people have principles bigger than just the super bowl of politics.

others don't even know what platform they hold and look to Mr. Irrelevant for answers on national TV.

It might be time to find a new hobby. Solid candidate supporting and Paul bashing aren't your forte.

Give up?
OK. It's the one who realized he was wasting time and money by pursuing a fruitless race he had no chance of winning. I think it's called putting party over my own petty concerns.
Of course Paul has never done that. He has sat for 30 years in Congress collecting gummint checks and bloviating about policies and institutions he doesn't understand and couldn't change anyway. He is a grandstander in the Al Sharpton mode.

Of course Perry dropped out. He had no other dog in the hunt besides hoping to win the nomination. He has nothing else to offer the country other than a face to pull a lever for. Nothing new comes out of his mouth, nothing that's any different from the last 50 years of liberals playing conservatives on TV.

Give up?

:lol:

I wasn't supporting Perry. :cuckoo:

Give up?

:lol:

I wasn't supporting Perry. :cuckoo:

He's definitely afraid of the libertarian infiltration that's been going on.

I can understand. I mean, god forbid some people get into office that actually cut spending.

I find Rabbi particularly humorous. He goes on and on and on and on in every Ron Paul thread about how irrelevant we are and how much we don't matter, etc..etc..etc.. and doesn't seem to see any irony in that sort of ridiculousness at all.

:lmao:

article-2059685-0EBD103A00000578-64_634x372.jpg

APerryPrays3CMS_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

It is pretty ironic that Paul was the one who punked out Perry during his "oops" moment.....
I FIGURED IT OUT. Thats why Rabbi hates Paul so much

I find Rabbi particularly humorous. He goes on and on and on and on in every Ron Paul thread about how irrelevant we are and how much we don't matter, etc..etc..etc.. and doesn't seem to see any irony in that sort of ridiculousness at all.

I never tire of baiting the wookie suiters like you. The Paul bots are so self deluded there is no end of opportunity poking fun at them. Their entire world view is completely wrong. They are not conservatives. Paul is not popular. Paul has no accomplishments. Paul has lost every single primary he ever ran in. Paul is not going 3rd party. Even if Paul went 3rd party the absence of his fans in voting for Romney won't make a bit of difference.
Deal with it.

I never tire of baiting the wookie suiters like you. The Paul bots are so self deluded there is no end of opportunity poking fun at them. Their entire world view is completely wrong. They are not conservatives. Paul is not popular. Paul has no accomplishments. Paul has lost every single primary he ever ran in. Paul is not going 3rd party. Even if Paul went 3rd party the absence of his fans in voting for Romney won't make a bit of difference.
Deal with it.
You should bring your James Earl Ray avatar over here. Let everyone know what sort of asshole you really are.

Deal with it.
You should bring your James Earl Ray avatar over here. Let everyone know what sort of asshole you really are.

The clown thing works.

Deal with it.

Oh wow, a stalker.
You really are one sick motherfucker.

Deal with it.

Seriously, he does that?

Can't say I'm surprised...

Deal with it.

The only delusion I see is yours in thinking that you won't need every single Paul supporter's vote to beat Obama.

Deal with it.

Oh wow, a stalker.
It's on your profile, idiot.

Don't flatter yourself.

Oh wow, a stalker.

Don't flatter yourself.

You went to my profile, went to the contact info, and then went to my own discussion board.
That's stalking, Jack. And creepy as hell.
So people aren't supposed to go to links you put up on your own profile?

Um ... okay.

So tell everyone how big an admirer you are of the man who killed Martin Luther King, Jr.

Don't flatter yourself.

You went to my profile, went to the contact info, and then went to my own discussion board.

Um ... okay.

So tell everyone how big an admirer you are of the man who killed Martin Luther King, Jr.

Only if they are interested in making further productive contact.
Or in stalking.
I know which category you fall into.

No sense of humor, I see.

Um ... okay.

Only if they are interested in making further productive contact.
Or in stalking.
I know which category you fall into.

No sense of humor, I see.
Yes, killing innocent people is hilarious.

Get over yourself, drama queen. You got the attention you obviously crave.

Forum List

Back