Ron Paul and Romney Going Head to Head Here on Out

The notion that Paul will grab the nomination, despite losing virtually every primary, is a laugh and a half. It is tribute to the LaLa Land that narco-libertarians live in that they can continue to write crap like that.
Iowa, January 3: Dr. Paul receives 21% of the vote (just four percent behind the winner Santorum), and Gov. Rick Perry receives 10%. Dr. Paul secures seven delegates. Despite campaigning his ass off there, Perry secures exactly zero delegates.

New Hampshire, January 10: Dr. Paul receives 23% of the vote and garners five more delegates. One week after being an also-ran in Iowa, Perry fails to gain even one percent of the vote. Texas has executed almost as many people as voted for Perry in the New Hampshire primary.

After getting punked in the first two primaries, Governor Zoolander admits to colossal failure and retreats in shame to Austin. To date, Dr. Paul has only had two showings worse than Perry's best showing, the primary in Iowa.

Just something to think about. :)

Or was it that Perry could not name the third state in the primary, looked to Paul who just held 5 fingers up for him and then Perry went home, confused. Not remembering the next state in the primary. :lol:
Apparently inhaling too much hairspray is hard on one's brain cells.

Iowa, January 3: Dr. Paul receives 21% of the vote (just four percent behind the winner Santorum), and Gov. Rick Perry receives 10%. Dr. Paul secures seven delegates. Despite campaigning his ass off there, Perry secures exactly zero delegates.

New Hampshire, January 10: Dr. Paul receives 23% of the vote and garners five more delegates. One week after being an also-ran in Iowa, Perry fails to gain even one percent of the vote. Texas has executed almost as many people as voted for Perry in the New Hampshire primary.

After getting punked in the first two primaries, Governor Zoolander admits to colossal failure and retreats in shame to Austin. To date, Dr. Paul has only had two showings worse than Perry's best showing, the primary in Iowa.

Or was it that Perry could not name the third state in the primary, looked to Paul who just held 5 fingers up for him and then Perry went home, confused. Not remembering the next state in the primary. :lol:
Apparently inhaling too much hairspray is hard on one's brain cells.

There were some reports that pain medicine following back surgery might have played a role.

article-2059685-0EBD103A00000578-64_634x372.jpg

APerryPrays3CMS_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

:lmao:

I told you to be more specific, kid.

No need to be, what I provided is more than adequate.

I knew you didn't have shit beyond your Straw Boyfriend. Run along now, Paulbot.

Ah, another over-compensating homophobe trying to project his gay desires on others.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get your hopes up. I mean I am a hell of a catch, but I politely decline.

Now go vote for your ultra conservative Romney :lol::lol::lol:.

The notion that Paul will grab the nomination, despite losing virtually every primary, is a laugh and a half. It is tribute to the LaLa Land that narco-libertarians live in that they can continue to write crap like that.

Hmm, one of them dropped out. One of them didnt.
Which one is smarter?

I don't need another guess. I'm already right. Unless it's a "whatever answer I have in my head is the right one." fascist philosophy.

Perry is a turd. Paull has a message and his supporter want him to run that message so they donate and he runs on. Quit being butthurt and accept it for what it is. Some people have principles bigger than just the super bowl of politics.

others don't even know what platform they hold and look to Mr. Irrelevant for answers on national TV.

It might be time to find a new hobby. Solid candidate supporting and Paul bashing aren't your forte.

Forum List

Back