Ron Paul and Romney Going Head to Head Here on Out

So people aren't supposed to go to links you put up on your own profile?

Um ... okay.

So tell everyone how big an admirer you are of the man who killed Martin Luther King, Jr.

Only if they are interested in making further productive contact.
Or in stalking.
I know which category you fall into.

No sense of humor, I see.
Yes, killing innocent people is hilarious.

Get over yourself, drama queen. You got the attention you obviously crave.

Talk about drama queen.
Or maybe just plain queen in your case.

Only if they are interested in making further productive contact.
Or in stalking.
I know which category you fall into.

No sense of humor, I see.
Yes, killing innocent people is hilarious.

Get over yourself, drama queen. You got the attention you obviously crave.

Talk about drama queen.
Or maybe just plain queen in your case.
Why don't you wear that hilarious avatar over here? Are you afraid people won't see the humor in political assassination?

Yeah, I think you're scared. :lmao:

I find Rabbi particularly humorous. He goes on and on and on and on in every Ron Paul thread about how irrelevant we are and how much we don't matter, etc..etc..etc.. and doesn't seem to see any irony in that sort of ridiculousness at all.

:lmao:

I never tire of baiting the wookie suiters like you. The Paul bots are so self deluded there is no end of opportunity poking fun at them. Their entire world view is completely wrong. They are not conservatives. Paul is not popular. Paul has no accomplishments. Paul has lost every single primary he ever ran in. Paul is not going 3rd party. Even if Paul went 3rd party the absence of his fans in voting for Romney won't make a bit of difference.
Deal with it.
You should bring your James Earl Ray avatar over here. Let everyone know what sort of asshole you really are.

What a psycho. I figured he was just obsessed with Paul, didn't know he was totally nuts.

Celebrating the murder of, in my opinion, the greatest american since the revolution. Although Rabbi has let it be known that he's a racist.

:cuckoo:

I never tire of baiting the wookie suiters like you. The Paul bots are so self deluded there is no end of opportunity poking fun at them. Their entire world view is completely wrong. They are not conservatives. Paul is not popular. Paul has no accomplishments. Paul has lost every single primary he ever ran in. Paul is not going 3rd party. Even if Paul went 3rd party the absence of his fans in voting for Romney won't make a bit of difference.
Deal with it.
You should bring your James Earl Ray avatar over here. Let everyone know what sort of asshole you really are.

What a psycho. I figured he was just obsessed with Paul, didn't know he was totally nuts.

Celebrating the murder of, in my opinion, the greatest american since the revolution. Although Rabbi has let it be known that he's a racist.

Wrong on every count.
Greatest American since the Revolution? Really?

Deal with it.

Careful, you could wind up on his iggy list with talk like that. :lol:

Wrong on every count.
Clearly, that distinction belongs to George Wallace. [/sarcasm]

Wrong on every count.

Right on every count.

Yes, really. Our culture today needs a MLK Jr more than ever. If he were alive today both parties would be destroying his message of anti-war, anti-violence, and peace and love in all situations.

A man who was violently attacked by gov't dozens of times, and basically killed them with kindness. Maybe the greatest american hero in our history.

Thanks for the education, if i'm going to turn to 2 people on this board to give me an honest recollection of a black man during the civil rights struggle, I'll turn to Rabbi and Unko.

Nut jobs :cuckoo:

Thanks for the education, if i'm going to turn to 2 people on this board to give me an honest recollection of a black man during the civil rights struggle, I'll turn to Rabbi and Unko.

What is that supposed to mean?

The only people I've ever heard who doubt MLK's greatness are racist neocons.

You're an irrational, dishonest, stupid, weak-minded person and you need to take more care when casting accusations.

The only people I've ever heard who doubt MLK's greatness are racist neocons.

You're an irrational, dishonest, stupid, weak-minded person and you need to take more care when casting accusations.

Accusations? I stated a few things that made MLK Jr great, things that are obvious facts, and you denied them and called them some kind of fantasy.

You need to be a little less sensitive. You sound like a 7th grade girl who just got dumped. Might I encourage more drinking?

Forum List

Back