Ron Paul and Romney Going Head to Head Here on Out

Romney has about 768 BOUND delegates regardless what the media says you can count them yourself. Most of the rest of the states reward delegates on a proportional basis so there is a very real chance that he will not get the required 1144. Many of the caucus states delegates won't be decided until June and Ron Paul is doing very well in thiose states. In fact he has a definite majority in Iowa and Minnesota already and bottom line is Ron Paul will have the plurality in 5 states needed to get on the ballot at the RNC and the vote will have to happen. The nomination won't be awarded until the Romney gets at least 1144 votes from delegates. Until that point Ron Paul is free to get his message out and acquire delegates. The haters sure hate him a lot for being so irrelevant.

Since Ron Paul is still winning delegates and has thousands showing up to hear him speak then why wouldn't he still run? He is running to make a difference not just to win and by running he is changing things in the party. There is ample proof of that, just look at the Iowa GOP and Nevada for example.
Of course if I am wrong you have nothing to worry about and you should probably just ignore Ron Paul and his supporters since we are so few and are so irrelevant. Just go back to watching your tv.

Is that the speech where he aknowledged that since he can't win he's wasting everyone's time and money by continuing?
I knew Perry was smarter than Paul.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rick Perry, a man everyone acknowledges is dumb, is smarter than DR. Paul.

I can't get enough of Rabbi in Ron Paul threads. Nothing but entertainment. And since he's never met a Ron Paul thread he won't post in, it's a gift that will keep on giving.

Is that the speech where he aknowledged that since he can't win he's wasting everyone's time and money by continuing?

I can't get enough of Rabbi in Ron Paul threads. Nothing but entertainment. And since he's never met a Ron Paul thread he won't post in, it's a gift that will keep on giving.

You're right. The looniness of Paul-bots is something to behold. I remember after the last election one wookie suiter declared that Paul could still be President. When asked how that was possible he said, Lots of strange things happen. Like that was an answer.
The notion that Paul will grab the nomination, despite losing virtually every primary, is a laugh and a half. It is tribute to the LaLa Land that narco-libertarians live in that they can continue to write crap like that.

You're right. The looniness of Paul-bots is something to behold. I remember after the last election one wookie suiter declared that Paul could still be President. When asked how that was possible he said, Lots of strange things happen. Like that was an answer.
The notion that Paul will grab the nomination, despite losing virtually every primary, is a laugh and a half. It is tribute to the LaLa Land that narco-libertarians live in that they can continue to write crap like that.

There's some clueless Paul supporters I admit, none are dumb enough to think Rick Perry is smarter than Dr. Paul.

What next, Snooki smarter than Hawking?

There's some clueless Paul supporters I admit, none are dumb enough to think Rick Perry is smarter than Dr. Paul.

What next, Snooki smarter than Hawking?

Ron Paul is now Stephen Hawking? ????!

Put down the crack pipe, kid.

Pay attention, kid. Maybe go back and read the last few posts - or not, I don't give a shit.

Pay attention, kid. Maybe go back and read the last few posts - or not, I don't give a shit.

So you don't have an excuse? Come on at least think of one, a good laugh before the weekend would do everyone some good.

Whatever the reason is for you being a jackass this particular time of this particular day, I hope it gets alleviated by you having a great weekend :).

Iowa, January 3: Dr. Paul receives 21% of the vote (just four percent behind the winner Santorum), and Gov. Rick Perry receives 10%. Dr. Paul secures seven delegates. Despite campaigning his ass off there, Perry secures exactly zero delegates.

New Hampshire, January 10: Dr. Paul receives 23% of the vote and garners five more delegates. One week after being an also-ran in Iowa, Perry fails to gain even one percent of the vote. Texas has executed almost as many people as voted for Perry in the New Hampshire primary.

After getting punked in the first two primaries, Governor Zoolander admits to colossal failure and retreats in shame to Austin. To date, Dr. Paul has only had two showings worse than Perry's best showing, the primary in Iowa.

Just something to think about. :)

Iowa, January 3: Dr. Paul receives 21% of the vote (just four percent behind the winner Santorum), and Gov. Rick Perry receives 10%. Dr. Paul secures seven delegates. Despite campaigning his ass off there, Perry secures exactly zero delegates.

New Hampshire, January 10: Dr. Paul receives 23% of the vote and garners five more delegates. One week after being an also-ran in Iowa, Perry fails to gain even one percent of the vote. Texas has executed almost as many people as voted for Perry in the New Hampshire primary.

After getting punked in the first two primaries, Governor Zoolander admits to colossal failure and retreats in shame to Austin. To date, Dr. Paul has only had two showings worse than Perry's best showing, the primary in Iowa.

Just something to think about. :)

Or was it that Perry could not name the third state in the primary, looked to Paul who just held 5 fingers up for him and then Perry went home, confused. Not remembering the next state in the primary. :lol:

Forum List

Back