Ron Paul and Gary Johnson’s supporters are not a “nonfactor” in this election

You remember him, he's the guy who stayed in in the race longer than Richard "Dick" Perry.

Rabbi is the guy in the article who is still stuck on "left/right" rather than "right/wrong".

Yeah I remember Gov Perry: The guy who dropped out when it became apparent he couldn't win. Unlike Ron Whatshisname, who just wants media attention. Or hugs. Or something.
Ron Paul is neither left nor right. He is merely wrong.

How many agencies was that again, Ricky?

Nyuck nyuck. At least Perry has gone back to doing something productive, unlike Paul, who is stinking up the place.
Gov. Perry on his $10K-college degree challenge | khou.com Houston

Actually Paul is speaking at a University in Utah in a few days and will be retiring from office soon...Perry is Governor still so of course he has things to do...Not like you follow what Dr Paul does anyways,so how would you know what he was doing.

In most states, they are... I will be voting for Johnson.. but as a statement, not an endorsement.. not like me doing something like voting for the lesser of 2 evils in Romney in MD is going to make a difference...

It doesn't take much to become a factor. If 1/3 of the people(~7,500) who voted for Nader in NH in '00 had voted for Gore instead, Florida wouldn't have mattered and Al would have been president.

United States presidential election, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

I'll be voting for Romney.

Then I suggest you take the Johnson banner out of your signature...your choice who ya vote for just saying it doesn't make much sense since he is gonna lose anyways and obviously you don't like him to much since you were pulling for Johnson..

You really are a whiny little progressive bitch aren't you???? Is this like you wanting the government to make Wal-Mart treat your wife better???? Something about fake conservatives like you that make me sick.

Then I suggest you take the Johnson banner out of your signature...your choice who ya vote for just saying it doesn't make much sense since he is gonna lose anyways and obviously you don't like him to much since you were pulling for Johnson..

Johnson is my first choice. That being said, he doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell of winning. Since I believe any votes he will receive will come for conservative leaning people rather than liberal leaning people, any votes for him will take votes away that Romney needs to defeat Obama.......and he needs to be defeated. It's a practical no-brainer for me. If you want to vote for Johnson or Paul and then set there proud of "standing on principle" while Obama continues to dismantle the country for four more years, I can't stop you. I just hope you come to your senses and do the practical thing to keep our nation from swirling down the toilet.

Johnson is my first choice. That being said, he doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell of winning. Since I believe any votes he will receive will come for conservative leaning people rather than liberal leaning people, any votes for him will take votes away that Romney needs to defeat Obama.......and he needs to be defeated. It's a practical no-brainer for me. If you want to vote for Johnson or Paul and then set there proud of "standing on principle" while Obama continues to dismantle the country for four more years, I can't stop you. I just hope you come to your senses and do the practical thing to keep our nation from swirling down the toilet.
OK is already a safe state for Mitt Bundy...Your one vote isn't going to help him any.

OK is already a safe state for Mitt Bundy...Your one vote isn't going to help him any.

Your really hate it that people have their own mind dont you? Truth must suck for you.

In most states, they are... I will be voting for Johnson.. but as a statement, not an endorsement.. not like me doing something like voting for the lesser of 2 evils in Romney in MD is going to make a difference...

Oh wow you are clearly a man of strict principle to vote 3rd party because your state isn't in play :rolleyes:

You losers are so pathetic.......Amazing how like spoiled children you are. You are a perfect fit for Obama.

Im not sure the winners are much different.

Just not going to pussy foot around them....I get tired of them wanting us to feel bad about not choosing ether of these losers....If the majority of conservatives wanted ether Johnson or Paul one of them would be the nominee....Throwing a tantrum and wanting the country to fail cause Paul or Johnson lost is just pathetic.....Us republicans dont need to be taught a lesson cause we are already sure Obama will destroy the USA.

You losers are so pathetic.......Amazing how like spoiled children you are. You are a perfect fit for Obama.

Im not sure the winners are much different.

Just not going to pussy foot around them....I get tired of them wanting us to feel bad about not choosing ether of these losers....If the majority of conservatives wanted ether Johnson or Paul one of them would be the nominee....Throwing a tantrum and wanting the country to fail cause Paul or Johnson lost is just pathetic.....Us republicans dont need to be taught a lesson cause we are already sure Obama will destroy the USA.

While I don't disagree. That doesn't mean we can't treat them better.

Forum List

Back