Ron Paul and Gary Johnson’s supporters are not a “nonfactor” in this election

In most states, they are... I will be voting for Johnson.. but as a statement, not an endorsement.. not like me doing something like voting for the lesser of 2 evils in Romney in MD is going to make a difference...

In most states, they are... I will be voting for Johnson.. but as a statement, not an endorsement.. not like me doing something like voting for the lesser of 2 evils in Romney in MD is going to make a difference...

You might be surprised this year.

And yes. both Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are non-factors this year.

Gary Johnson Gains Support And May Take Ohio Out of Play for Romney - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Conducted September 21-22, a Gravis Marketing/Capitol Correspondent poll first asked the usual Obama or Romney question, which revealed a tight race. (The full results are here.)

Obama/Biden: 45.2%
Other/Unsure: 10.4%
Romney/Ryan: 44.3%
Then, Gary Johnson was added.

Johnson: 10.6%
Obama/Biden: 44.5%
Other/Unsure: 7.1%
Romney/Ryan: 37.8%
Not so tight, anymore. And Johnson's numbers are up from September 7-8, when he pulled 4.5% in Ohio.

:lmao:

• Banned

Did you read the article?

You are correct. I however will be voting in 1 or 2 swing states so I will have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. :lol:

Ron Who? Gary Who?
LOL!

188413-rick-perry-and-ron-paul.jpg

you remember Ol' Ron Paul. The guy that tried to give your man a clue during the debates....

How many agencies was it again, Ricky?

Did you read the article?

Yes. I did. Not very impressive because the author assumes that everyone thinks Johnson is a non-factor because he isnt Republican or Democrat. But he's a non-factor because of himself. If he had any significant following, he would have won the Republican nomination or at least contended. But he didn't.

If he can't win over a majority Republicans voters, he cant win a majority Democrat voters. And that has anothing to do with simple party politics. It because his message isnt resonating with enough people albeit those it does resonate with are passionate.

So yes, i think they are non-factors.

He didn't win because he was shut out of the debates and the media ignored him entirely.Ron Paul is an official write in candidate in at least 1 state and they are trying for another one... there are other states where they count all write ins...In Nevada Johnson takes 3% from Obama and pulls him into a tie with Romney,He takes 10% in Ohio which gives Obama the state...so yeah I say he matters.Ron Paul himself might not be a factor but his supporters are...we won't vote for Willard since we were unneeded during the primary season and treated as 2nd class citizens but now they need us...its to late for that.

Rabbi utterly destroyed. Where's your Rick Perry now? If you wanna make popularity contests for politicians, don't think that you'll be winning any awards by suggesting that Perry its more popular than Paul.

Ron Paul will be on the ballot in the form of Gary Johnson. Rick Perry? A non-factor.

Ron Who? Gary Who?
LOL!
You remember him, he's the guy who stayed in in the race longer than Richard "Dick" Perry.

Rabbi is the guy in the article who is still stuck on "left/right" rather than "right/wrong".

Yeah I remember Gov Perry: The guy who dropped out when it became apparent he couldn't win. Unlike Ron Whatshisname, who just wants media attention. Or hugs. Or something.
Ron Paul is neither left nor right. He is merely wrong.

Ron Who? Gary Who?
LOL!
You remember him, he's the guy who stayed in in the race longer than Richard "Dick" Perry.

Rabbi is the guy in the article who is still stuck on "left/right" rather than "right/wrong".

Yeah I remember Gov Perry: The guy who dropped out when it became apparent he couldn't win. Unlike Ron Whatshisname, who just wants media attention. Or hugs. Or something.
Ron Paul is neither left nor right. He is merely wrong.

How many agencies was that again, Ricky?

188413-rick-perry-and-ron-paul.jpg

Forum List

Back