How Could Anybody In Their Right Mind Vote For This?

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMdK0TWtks]Mitt Romney Flip-Flop on Abortion - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPgfzknYd20&feature=g-logo-xit]Mitt Romney debates himself - YouTube[/ame]

I dont know. How can you vote for this guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1kHpQyaWU]Obama's broken promises, flip flops, or just lying to get elected - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft_Mb-4nXJk&feature=related]Obama's Flip Flops: Who Is Barack Obama?? - YouTube[/ame]

To the first video I'd say who cares.. He is visibly younger and yes people, personal ideology can change..

The second shows that he is running against his own contrary views, shifting as the political winds do whenever most oppurtune.

How can anyone vote for a president who has continually lied about the disaster in Libya?

I recall quite a few Americans voting for a president who lied about Iraq. Talk about disasters, over 4400 American soldiers lost there lives and even more died after coming home. That doesn't include the thirty to forty thousand who came home wounded, many whom will remain permanently disabled.

There's no doubt that the Libya situation should never have happened, but I have to be realistic about it. The fact is that Iraq was a much bigger waste of time and money that led to the tragic death to thousands of our American brothers and sisters.

To the first video I'd say who cares.. He is visibly younger and yes people, personal ideology can change..

The second shows that he is running against his own contrary views, shifting as the political winds do whenever most oppurtune.

Some of his position changes have occurred after a week....it's obvious what he will do to win. This is like his part in buying up failing companies and draining the last bit of existing funds from them......then cutting them loose to drown.

If he is elected the 47% will become the drowning victims.

Last edited:

I would assume that most people are responsible enough to keep their legs shut or wear a rubber, and therefore, abortion really isn't an issue. Then again, if everyone were responsible, there would be no need to vote for democrats to steal from others to pay for their irresponsibility.

LMAO!! You're very obviosly one of us who have passed the age when our genetic makeup and urge to reproduce overruled any semblance of logic. The good years. Do Republicans have good years?

I would assume that most people are responsible enough to keep their legs shut or wear a rubber, and therefore, abortion really isn't an issue. Then again, if everyone were responsible, there would be no need to vote for democrats to steal from others to pay for their irresponsibility.

LMAO!! You're very obviosly one of us who have passed the age when our genetic makeup and urge to reproduce overruled any semblance of logic. The good years. Do Republicans have good years?

Never in my life has abortion been a pivotal issue.. and I suspect this is the same for most normal people.

Kinda reminds me of how we're stuck with who is chosen for us.

Overall.. I'm not a Dem so Romney will have to do. I'm not much about social issues anyway so..
I recommend we vote for the Businessman. If we don't it's going to get ugly.

No I'm all for abortion. If republicans outlawed abortion, the children born to those irresponsible parents who cant afford them would no doubt mimic the irresponsibility of the welfare queen that spawned them. Thereby, they would vote for more democrats to pay for their inherited laziness. No, abortion is good. Overall, abortions reduce the voting base for democrats, not republicans.

doesn't seem that difficult to me. I go into the booth and push down the lever for the clearly superior candidate.

Oh and btw, i like it when pro "choice" people become pro life. I try to persuade people to adopt that position. The fact that he has had life experiences to change his mind makes me happy.

How can anyone vote for a president who has continually lied about the disaster in Libya?
So what are you saying? That you care more about 4 Americans in Libya, than 270 million Americans in the US?

At least he hasn't lied us "INTO A WAR", like the last President did.

Never in my life has abortion been a pivotal issue.. and I suspect this is the same for most normal people.

To me its more of an issue about 5/9 people being able to add and subtract thing from a document with a clear method of legally doing it, i.e. the amendment process.

No I'm all for abortion. If republicans outlawed abortion, the children born to those irresponsible parents who cant afford them would no doubt mimic the irresponsibility of the welfare queen that spawned them. Thereby, they would vote for more democrats to pay for their inherited laziness. No, abortion is good. Overall, abortions reduce the voting base for democrats, not republicans.

I agree 100%. Why then do those who make up the basic structure of the T Party and Republicans object to using stem cells while doing research to cure severe ailments and fatal disease? Stem cells............you're talking about a little goo in a lab dish.

Deficit cut in half yet?
GITMO closed yet?
Budget gone through, line-by-line, to eliminate waste yet?
All those lobbyists kicked out of the White House yet?
Ended no-bid contracts yet?
Prevented BigPharm from stonewalling introduction of generics yet?
Posted bills on the internet for five days of public scrutiny before voting on them yet?

Flip-flopper indeed.

Bin Laden's dead ass is on the bottom of the sea!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Bush started two wars...one totally unnecessary. About 4500 young Americans are dead because of his desire to vendicate the attempt by Saddam Hussein to assassinate his daddy. Texas Justice is expensive. I might mention that meanwhile Bush was doubling the national debt after he assumed a surplus and a plan to pay off the debt completely by this year. The Texas cowboy was reckless with the lives and welfare of others after blatently dodging the draft after college.

Forum List

Back