Ron DeSantis sends Israel Florida money.

I sorry but that figure stinks because you obviously pulled it out of your ass! There are a great number of Jews in the Miami area. The rest of the state, not so much.
Calm down squid....I was exaggerating....

No, that is not exaggerating! Saying 30% would be exaggerating. Your figure was pure bullshit!

You have to be careful around libtards. They will believe anything!

No, that is not exaggerating! Saying 30% would be exaggerating. Your figure was pure bullshit!

Well I would bet you that the Jewish population in Florida gives the lands share of political donations....The Governor is just doing what his donation class wants....

And...a sense of humor Admiral would do you a world of good...

Well I would bet you that the Jewish population in Florida gives the lands share of political donations....The Governor is just doing what his donation class wants....

Florida Jews are Democrats. A little knowledge would do you a world of good. It keeps you from looking like a libtard!

Florida Jews are Democrats. A little knowledge would do you a world of good. It keeps you from looking like a libtard!
I never liked squids and you are an example why.....Florida Jews are different than they were when you were in the know...things have changed since 1947...Admiral....don't come off on me pal....I've been cordial to you so far....but that can change at anytime...

Its not Florida's money....its the people of Florida's money...and I'm guessing 75% of the tax payers in Florida are Jews from the east coast....
3% of florida's population, are Jewish.
I didn't expect you to grasp hyperbole...you didn't let me down....

You know how when parents get older and less aware, their kids have to step in to make sure they’re not throwing away their money or giving it away to people who ask for it but don’t need it? That’s basically Florida. A state full of dying old baby boomers and people trying to cash in from their retirement funds.

1YUMAD.gif

You know how when parents get older and less aware, their kids have to step in to make sure they’re not throwing away their money or giving it away to people who ask for it but don’t need it? That’s basically Florida. A state full of dying old baby boomers and people trying to cash in from their retirement funds.

What kind of a .....creep are you ?

Your…….aura, your….”self” in general ---- as it comes across here........….

brrr.

I never liked squids and you are an example why.....Florida Jews are different than they were when you were in the know...things have changed since 1947...Admiral....don't come off on me pal....I've been cordial to you so far....but that can change at anytime...

I'm sorry, you admitted your figure was bullshit, so how do you get off on my coming off on you?

To say De Santis is beholden to rich South Florida Jews is fucking hilarious!

Thank you Ron. You are truly a friend to Israel and a foe to Islamic Fundamentalism.

We need more of you and less of the left.

And that seems to be what's coming. Look at the National Populist Right in Europe.

Only problem, Jews are extreme Liberals, and Muslims are extreme Conservatives, as a rule of thumb.

There's no problem. In Israel, the secular leftists still like to live.

345-700x438.jpg

I always appreciate the tears of the absurd in righteous denial of reality.

It shouldn't be that way... but that's the way it is...

The sky should be blue... because that's the way it is...

Therefore, what's going on should be exactly the way it is, because that's the way it ...

... in point of fact... is.

Thanks for the $$$ and we still have fish... until the end of time.

The only things eternal that G-d said was eternal was the Fish...

...and the Jew.

The fearful Jew knows that "Revenge is the L-rds."

:cool:

Therefore, what's going on should be exactly the way it is, because that's the way it ...

...and the Jew.

They're fake Jews who reject Jesus, duh.
More like the Synagogue of Satan.

...and the Jew.

They're fake Jews who reject Jesus, duh.
More like the Synagogue of Satan.

Both sides bruh. :thup:

We gots both sides. :cool:

The right hand and left hand of G-d. There's no fight. Just choices.

:dance:

Forum List

Back