Romney’s “evil” “vicious” “mean spirited” attacks

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ROMNEY’S “EVIL” “VICIOUS” “MEAN SPIRITED” ATTACKS
Is a real turn off.

Romney spend 90% of his speeches and ad demonizing who Obama is and what he has done. Unprecedented attacks ever. Who he is, what he done? We all know who Obama is and what he has done and what Romney spew does not remotely describe who Obama is. So Romney let us hear who you are, what you have done and what you will do that we don’t know. I don’t feel Romney enough in my comfort zone enough to cast a vote for him. Americans who are not village idiots and are FOXNEWS worshipers, know what Obama has accomplished. I don’t know who Romney is and that scares the hell out of me. Bain knows him better than I do and that scares the hell out of me also. Romney tell us what he want us to know and not what we need to know. “That’s all you are going to get from me” is arrogance and condescending and we had arrogance and condescending for 8 years and we all know what the got us. A record deficit and a recession.
I have not heard anything of substance from Romney's speeches.

How can Romney use Obama direct quotes, knowing full well Obama is a liar? Doesn't that make Romney misleading?

You have a lot of nerve mentioning Bush and the deficit.

Obongo has taken the deficit to new heights.

The secret in Mitt Romney’s tax returns
I expect to learn nothing from them, aside from the fact that he is very rich and has paid less in taxes than he has acknowledged. He has probably taken advantage of all the loops and dodges in the tax code, piling trusts on top of trusts, securing wealth for Romneys yet unborn — gelt unto the third generation, little taxed, slightly taxed or taxed not at all
Opinions: Washington Post Opinion, Editorial, Op Ed, Politics Editorials - The Washington Post ... story.html

Not illegal but not exactly honest either.

Is a real turn off.

Romney spend 90% of his speeches and ad demonizing who Obama is and what he has done. Unprecedented attacks ever. Who he is, what he done? We all know who Obama is and what he has done and what Romney spew does not remotely describe who Obama is. So Romney let us hear who you are, what you have done and what you will do that we don’t know. I don’t feel Romney enough in my comfort zone enough to cast a vote for him. Americans who are not village idiots and are FOXNEWS worshipers, know what Obama has accomplished. I don’t know who Romney is and that scares the hell out of me. Bain knows him better than I do and that scares the hell out of me also. Romney tell us what he want us to know and not what we need to know. “That’s all you are going to get from me” is arrogance and condescending and we had arrogance and condescending for 8 years and we all know what the got us. A record deficit and a recession.

Perhaps your problem is you are as dense as the huge oak tree outside my window.

And you have even MORE nerve complaining about Romney's attacks.
That's all Obama has been doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a lot of nerve mentioning Bush and the deficit.

Obongo has taken the deficit to new heights.
Words of wisdom?:badgrin:

Obama's spending has been to fix what Bush broke. How much debt did Clinton and Bush rack up before Obama got it. 5.75% by Clinton and 5.2% by Bush added to the 4% by Obama. Of the 15 trillion.

I expect to learn nothing from them, aside from the fact that he is very rich and has paid less in taxes than he has acknowledged. He has probably taken advantage of all the loops and dodges in the tax code, piling trusts on top of trusts, securing wealth for Romneys yet unborn — gelt unto the third generation, little taxed, slightly taxed or taxed not at all
Opinions: Washington Post Opinion, Editorial, Op Ed, Politics Editorials - The Washington Post ... story.html

he paid less taxes, so that is what is chapping your all asses?
Our country is suffering with high unemployment, raging dept, high gas prices, high FOOD PRICES, etc and this is WHAT you people and the WasingtonCompost is worrying about?

Our country is suffering with high unemployment, raging dept, high gas prices, high FOOD PRICES, etc and this is WHAT you people and the WasingtonCompost is worrying about?

Middle class paid more so he and he and his elite buddies could pay less and that's chapping my ass.

And you have even MORE nerve complaining about Romney's attacks.
That's all Obama has been doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they are not evil, vicious and mean spirited lies.

really, so insinuating someone could be a FELON is not EVIL?

What does his taxes and his speeches have to do with a felon?

Yeah, he could be a felon according to his own voice and signature.
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/07/16/debbie-wasserman-schultz-yep-romney-could-be-a-felon/

Last edited:

Middle class paid more so he and he and his elite buddies could pay less and that's chapping my ass.

When you start demanding the 50% of the people who don't pay Federal income taxes, start paying SOME.. than you all can be taken seriously

Mitt Romney fires up veterans group in Reno

Hits Obama on foreign policy in Reno speech

Jay Cabacar of Washington, D.C., said it was “rude” and he was surprised by Romney’s attacks. Others would have preferred that Romney focus on veterans’ issues.

Romney often mentioned Obama in his speech. Obama did not mention Romney at all when he spoke to the veterans on Monday. That didn’t mean that Obama took the high road, said Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki, Romney’s Nevada campaign co-chairman.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20120725/NEWS/307250046/Mitt-Romney-fires-up-veterans-group-Reno

My sentiments also.

Last edited:
Is a real turn off.

obama is a demon.

Jay Cabacar of Washington, D.C., said it was “rude” and he was surprised by Romney’s attacks. Others would have preferred that Romney focus on veterans’ issues.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20120725/NEWS/307250046/Mitt-Romney-fires-up-veterans-group-Reno

My sentiments also.

oh dear, it was rude and he was surprised...waaa, he should of left then...
but you are right, Romeny hit obama good and the MAJORITY of the Vets loved it..
tsk tsk

Is a real turn off.

The leftist hypocrisy! Have you not see the airways from the beginning? The Big O set the tone! He wants this to be a flame-fest and not a talk about the economy election. His campaign has made one FALSE and MISLEADING attack ad after another. His adviser made a bold face lie when he said Romney broke SEC regulations.

The Big O set the tone. He is the hypocrite! He is more worried about losing his job then it is about the American people losing their jobs!!! He is a scumbag!

Romney often mentioned Obama in his speech. Obama did not mention Romney at all when he spoke to the veterans on Monday. That didn’t mean that Obama took the high road, said Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki, Romney’s Nevada campaign co-chairman.

My sentiments also.

poor article which is trying to make Romney look bad but moreso keeps me wondering why the author feels the need to write anything down since hes bad at it.

:eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7HAYnidj_8]Romney Hammers Obama on Foreign Policy in VFW Speech; Gets Cheers & Standing O - YouTube[/ame]

“In dealing with other nations, he has given trust where it is not earned, insult where it was not deserved and apology where it was not due.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back