Maxine Waters is a complete Moron

Yeah but, according to Liberals here she is sane and not some nut job

these people are SELLING us out and yet you all go out and vote for them

But then they call Bachmann a nut job for asking the Muslim brotherhood be looked into

well so are you
and Maxie Waters is a danger to us and our country..hope the people wake up and vote her out

No she ain't. And she's following the Constitution. Something most of you guys have no clue about.

really? you can't be serious

Yeah..I'm serious.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

No she ain't. And she's following the Constitution. Something most of you guys have no clue about.

Yeah..I'm serious.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

what does that have to do with her statement about SHARIA LAW..?
you are really standing behind her on this?

Yeah..I'm serious.

The First Amendment wouldn't exist under Sharia, numbnuts.

Yeah..I'm serious.

what does that have to do with her statement about SHARIA LAW..?
you are really standing behind her on this?

Yeah. I am. And you folks don't seem to have a problem with other religion's tenents that run afoul of the law. We just had a huge dust up over contraception. That, basically, was more far reaching then any nonsense about Sharia law, which, basically doesn't at all hold up anywhere else but within the Muslim community. They can choose to follow it or not. It's entirely voluntary. Unlike Christian doctrine.

Yeah..I'm serious.

The First Amendment wouldn't exist under Sharia, numbnuts.

Neither would it under Canon Law. No nuts.

Yeah..I'm serious.

So if a religion calls for the murder of a woman who commits adultery we should allow it?

Yeah..I'm serious.

So if a religion calls for the murder of a woman who commits adultery we should allow it?

Absolutely not.

Absolutely not.

Recent convictions under Sharia law include the death penalty for adultery. So you must be against the free exercise of religion

Nope.

Report: US Christian right presses anti-gay, anti-abortion laws using front offices in Africa - The Washington Post

I don't think evangelists should be able to execute gays..either.

There are limits on the free expression of religion. And those limits basically are when they trump the rights and lives of others.

Forum List

Back