Romney’s endorsers

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Some of Romney’s endorsers leave a lot to desired if you happen to be an unaffiliated conservative. Bush the Elder is New World Order emeritus. His endorsement should scare the hell out of every member of the Tea party along with scaring the rest of us:

Advisers say Romney intends to deliver a major foreign policy address in April or May, depending on the status of the primary contest, and create what one adviser described as a series of “platforms” to highlight the differences between the two candidates.

“In the end, this president will lose because he failed on the economy — that’s the referendum,” said Richard S. Williamson, a senior foreign policy adviser to the Romney campaign. “But the same sort of naivete and fecklessness have been evident on the foreign policy side as well. And we welcome having that debate.”

Going after Hussein on foreign policy is right on the money; however, Romney better pick his targets with care, and he better clarify where he stands on global government. Bush would not endorse anybody who opposes handing America’s sovereignty to the UNIC (United Nations/International Community). Hussein’s position on America’s sovereignty must top the list of Romney’s targets in any foreign policy campaign strategy.

This next excerpt is a direct attack on America’s sovereignty as much as it is a threat to national security:

The political opportunity Romney sees in foreign policy was reflected this week when he seized on Obama’s open-mike conversation with his Russian counterpart, Dmitry Medvedev. In what he thought was a private exchange, Obama asked for more “space” during his reelection campaign that, if successful, would allow him to be more “flexible” in addressing Russia’s concerns during his next term.

Romney said Obama “signaled that he’s going to cave to Russia,” calling the country the United States’ “number one geopolitical foe.” He followed that up with an op-ed in Foreign Policy magazine, the title of which contended that Obama’s “ ‘hot mic’ diplomacy is endangering America.”

Mitt Romney prepares to challenge Obama on foreign policy
By Scott Wilson, Published: March 29

Mitt Romney prepares to challenge Obama on foreign policy - The Washington Post

This question might be silly to some, but how the hell is Romney going to distinguish himself from another global government advocate? What is he going to say in debates if he gets the nomination: “I want less global government than does Hussein.” The question then becomes “How much less?”

NOTE: Romney coming out in favor of Ron Paul’s HR 1146 would dispel a lot of doubts about Romney’s commitment to America’s sovereignty.

A Bush too many

Jeb Bush also endorsed Romney. Yeah, that’s a good one. Another Bush! Did anybody ever hear Jeb Bush say where he stands on global government and America’s membership in the United Nations?

And who could possibly predict that these guys would endorse a Northeast liberal Wall Street investment banker from Massachusetts?:

Major contributors to a key Republican political organization founded by political strategist Karl Rove have boosted their financial support for Mitt Romney, signaling that the GOP's big money may be starting to coalesce around Romney's candidacy, according to an analysis by The Associated Press of federal election data released Tuesday.

Top Republican super PAC donors backing Romney
By JACK GILLUM, STEPHEN BRAUN
Associated Press
updated 3/20/2012 9:54:06 PM ET

Top Republican super PAC donors backing Romney - politics - msnbc.com

Karl Rove? Give me a break. Bush the Younger’s eight years turned into the worst disaster conservatism ever suffered under a Republican president.

Running mate

Romney says he is not yet looking at running mates:

Given his recent high-profile endorsement by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), we asked whether he had talked to the senator before the announcement, and whether Rubio was on his list of prospective running mates. He said he had talked to Rubio in the past and talks to other members of Congress from time to time.

“But, no,” he said, “I have not even begun to make a list of possible running mates or even to think about it. That would be presumptuous, even for a ‘presumptive’ nominee. But a lot of people are talking to me about a vice presidential nominee,” he concluded, “so I think that means they think I will be the nominee.”

Romney looking to fall campaign, but not yet to VP choice
by John Gizzi
Posted 03/29/2012 ET
Updated 03/29/2012 ET

Romney looking to fall campaign, but not yet to VP choice - HUMAN EVENTS

I wager that when Romney does start looking he won’t be looking at Tea party Republicans.

Finally, establishment Republicans appear to be devoting all of their time and resources trying to convince Tea party conservatives that Romney is not Hussein. The day he says he denounces the New World Order is the day I’ll reevaluate the difference between him and Hussein. Establishment Republicans relying on “Anybody But Obama” ain’t enough. The thing Romney fails to realize is that any decent candidate can beat Hussein, while he, Romney, is on the verge of blowing it.

Last edited:
Biden didn't happen to mention whether the global tax was going to replace all federal taxes did he? Didn't think so.

Ron Paul is the only real conservative in the presidential race (at least from a Constitutional perspective).

But since the establishment (or the every day Republican) did not prop him up and nominate him; it came down to Newt, Santorum and Romney.

Of those threee (Newt, Santorum, Romney); I feel very good about it being Romney. Who cares who is endorsing Romney when that's the choice? If Bush came out and endorsed Santorum or Newt it would have just stirred the pot and we couldn't get on with getting a nominee. I think a guy like Bush recognizes that reality. His endorsement doesn't necessarily mean there's any sort of devious agenda.

Romney has a "rich" sense of humor. His hilarious jokes about firing people, closing factories and that hysterical story about his dog proves it. Nothing that can be denied.

Romney has a "rich" sense of humor. His hilarious jokes about firing people, closing factories and that hysterical story about his dog proves it. Nothing that can be denied.

Something tells me that we could outline much worse actions by Obama and it wouldn't matter to you.

Maybe try not being a cheerleader. It's pretty obvious what you're doing.

Something tells me that we could outline much worse actions by Obama and it wouldn't matter to you.

Maybe try not being a cheerleader. It's pretty obvious what you're doing.

Romney was talking about firing your insurance company if you don't like what they do. You can't fire the government. That's the part the libs want.

Last December, when there was still a chance Sarah Palin would seek the nomination, I suggested John Bolton for her running mate. After Sarah decided not to run, I put my hopes on Michele Bachmann; again suggesting John Bolton for vice president. If Mitt Romney is serious about changing the course Hussein’s foreign policy is on he can do no better than John Bolton as a running mate. Watch the video if you’re not familiar with Bolton. Move the cursor to 4:32 to hear what Bolton says about Hussein’s recent open mic plea to the Russians.

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

Last December, when there was still a chance Sarah Palin would seek the nomination, I suggested John Bolton for her running mate. After Sarah decided not to run, I put my hopes on Michele Bachmann; again suggesting John Bolton for vice president. If Mitt Romney is serious about changing the course Hussein’s foreign policy is on he can do no better than John Bolton as a running mate. Watch the video if you’re not familiar with Bolton. Move the cursor to 4:32 to hear what Bolton says about Hussein’s recent open mic plea to the Russians.

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

Did Faux N00z refer to the President by his middle name?

Mitt Romney hit a sore spot:

In separate interviews, Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sought to cast Romney as stuck in the days of the Cold War and unaware of the strategic interests that the United States and Russia share on Iran, Afghanistan and the world's oil supply.

The two were hitting back at Romney for criticizing Obama last week after the Democratic president assured Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would have "more flexibility" to deal with the contentious issue of missile defense after the November 6 general election in the United States.

Naturally, Biden had to elaborate. He just had to say:

One of only two ways we're getting material into Afghanistan to our troops is through Russia . . .

I guess Biden never heard of the Berlin Air Lift?

Presumably, the administration would rather supply our troops with permission from an enemy:

"Vice President Biden appears to have forgotten the Russian government's opposition to crippling sanctions on Iran, its obstructionism on Syria and its own backsliding into authoritarianism. And Secretary Clinton herself asked recently of Russia, 'whose side are they on?', Romney policy director Lanhee Chen said in a statement.

Top Obama aides hit back at Romney over Russia
By David Morgan
WASHINGTON | Sun Apr 1, 2012 6:09pm EDT

Top Obama aides hit back at Romney over Russia | Reuters

Ultimately, voters across the board have their minds up made up on the economy, on unemployment, on the debt, on HillaryCare II and so on. If the Republican candidate hopes to convince anyone to vote against Hussein he better hit him hard on foreign policy.

This regime obviously feels it has more in common with the needs of Russia than it does with American Republicans.

Forum List

Back