Romney’s endorsers

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by Flanders, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,588
    Some of Romney’s endorsers leave a lot to desired if you happen to be an unaffiliated conservative. Bush the Elder is New World Order emeritus. His endorsement should scare the hell out of every member of the Tea party along with scaring the rest of us:

Going after Hussein on foreign policy is right on the money; however, Romney better pick his targets with care, and he better clarify where he stands on global government. Bush would not endorse anybody who opposes handing America’s sovereignty to the UNIC (United Nations/International Community). Hussein’s position on America’s sovereignty must top the list of Romney’s targets in any foreign policy campaign strategy.

This next excerpt is a direct attack on America’s sovereignty as much as it is a threat to national security:

Mitt Romney prepares to challenge Obama on foreign policy
    By Scott Wilson, Published: March 29

Mitt Romney prepares to challenge Obama on foreign policy - The Washington Post

This question might be silly to some, but how the hell is Romney going to distinguish himself from another global government advocate? What is he going to say in debates if he gets the nomination: “I want less global government than does Hussein.” The question then becomes “How much less?”

NOTE: Romney coming out in favor of Ron Paul’s HR 1146 would dispel a lot of doubts about Romney’s commitment to America’s sovereignty.

A Bush too many

Jeb Bush also endorsed Romney. Yeah, that’s a good one. Another Bush! Did anybody ever hear Jeb Bush say where he stands on global government and America’s membership in the United Nations?

And who could possibly predict that these guys would endorse a Northeast liberal Wall Street investment banker from Massachusetts?:

Top Republican super PAC donors backing Romney
    By JACK GILLUM, STEPHEN BRAUN
    Associated Press
    updated 3/20/2012 9:54:06 PM ET

Top Republican super PAC donors backing Romney - politics - msnbc.com

Karl Rove? Give me a break. Bush the Younger’s eight years turned into the worst disaster conservatism ever suffered under a Republican president.

Running mate

Romney says he is not yet looking at running mates:

Romney looking to fall campaign, but not yet to VP choice
    by John Gizzi
    Posted 03/29/2012 ET
    Updated 03/29/2012 ET

Romney looking to fall campaign, but not yet to VP choice - HUMAN EVENTS

I wager that when Romney does start looking he won’t be looking at Tea party Republicans.

Finally, establishment Republicans appear to be devoting all of their time and resources trying to convince Tea party conservatives that Romney is not Hussein. The day he says he denounces the New World Order is the day I’ll reevaluate the difference between him and Hussein. Establishment Republicans relying on “Anybody But Obama” ain’t enough. The thing Romney fails to realize is that any decent candidate can beat Hussein, while he, Romney, is on the verge of blowing it.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. Dot Com

Dot Com Nullius in verba Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,309
    i can see blue bloods like Bush backing him but t-partiers like Rubio (R-t-party)?

3. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,588
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  4. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Biden didn't happen to mention whether the global tax was going to replace all federal taxes did he? Didn't think so.

5. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,583
    Ron Paul is the only real conservative in the presidential race (at least from a Constitutional perspective).

But since the establishment (or the every day Republican) did not prop him up and nominate him; it came down to Newt, Santorum and Romney.

Of those threee (Newt, Santorum, Romney); I feel very good about it being Romney. Who cares who is endorsing Romney when that's the choice? If Bush came out and endorsed Santorum or Newt it would have just stirred the pot and we couldn't get on with getting a nominee. I think a guy like Bush recognizes that reality. His endorsement doesn't necessarily mean there's any sort of devious agenda.

6. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,037
    Romney has a "rich" sense of humor. His hilarious jokes about firing people, closing factories and that hysterical story about his dog proves it. Nothing that can be denied.

7. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,583
    Something tells me that we could outline much worse actions by Obama and it wouldn't matter to you.

Maybe try not being a cheerleader. It's pretty obvious what you're doing.

8. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Romney was talking about firing your insurance company if you don't like what they do. You can't fire the government. That's the part the libs want.

9. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,588
    Last December, when there was still a chance Sarah Palin would seek the nomination, I suggested John Bolton for her running mate. After Sarah decided not to run, I put my hopes on Michele Bachmann; again suggesting John Bolton for vice president. If Mitt Romney is serious about changing the course Hussein’s foreign policy is on he can do no better than John Bolton as a running mate. Watch the video if you’re not familiar with Bolton. Move the cursor to 4:32 to hear what Bolton says about Hussein’s recent open mic plea to the Russians.

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

10. Dot Com

Dot Com Nullius in verba Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,309
    Did Faux N00z refer to the President by his middle name?