Romney and the Constitution

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
We shouldn't bother listening to Romney ramble on about the Constitution. I don't think he knows more about it than the rest of us anyway. It's actually the Democrats who don't understand the Constitution.

---Mitt Romney Felt Many GOP Members 'Didn't Believe in the Constitution' After Jan. 6---

We shouldn't bother listening to Romney ramble on about the Constitution. I don't think he knows more about it than the rest of us anyway. It's actually the Democrats who don't understand the Constitution.

---Mitt Romney Felt Many GOP Members 'Didn't Believe in the Constitution' After Jan. 6---

If you don't want to read what Mitt said, don't. I didn't. He's right about many GOP not supporting the constitution. Many GOP right here on this board do not support it, and follow Trump, who definitely does not support the constitution.

If you don't want to read what Mitt said, don't. I didn't. He's right about many GOP not supporting the constitution. Many GOP right here on this board do not support it, and follow Trump, who definitely does not support the constitution.
Never-Trumpers can whine about Trump and the Constitution, but the Constitution is there and will always trump any efforts to ignore it.

The real problem is that Biden is not a real president, he is a figurehead, that is NOT how the US Constitution is supposed to work, is it?

hahahahah

Never has a president followed the constitution more than Trump.

We can certainly see how the Democrats do not follow the Constitution and rule of law, with their never ending persecution of Trump.

You need Trump, Trump was good for white6, more so than Biden, Obama, or any Democrat.

hahahahah

Never has a president followed the constitution more than Trump.

We can certainly see how the Democrats do not follow the Constitution and rule of law, with their never ending persecution of Trump.

You need Trump, Trump was good for white6, more so than Biden, Obama, or any Democrat.
It's one thing to undermine the COTUS when you do something good for the country. Like Jefferson with the Louisiana Purchase, and it's wrong when you do something bad, like the meat puppet faggot granting amnesty to illegal aliens.

It's one thing to undermine the COTUS when you do something good for the country. Like Jefferson with the Louisiana Purchase, and it's wrong when you do something bad, like the meat puppet faggot granting amnesty to illegal aliens.
Amnesty is not violating the constitution.

It was signed by Reagan and was legislation.

When will republicans in the house submit a bill addressing amnesty claims?

Forum List

Back