Romney

bnsbread

Oct 3, 2012
When I began writing this post, I had the notion that I would write about something positive and optimistic instead of going on about how loopy Mitt Romney is. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything particularly positive to write about. So, instead, I'll just tell you that Romney has been working overtime to represent Heaven as Hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise. Here's the story: The surest way for his yes-men to succeed is for them to inspire a recrudescence of unbalanced fatuity. That's too big of a subject to get into here so let me instead discuss how Romney just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to show us a gross miscarriage of common judgment." The Republicans want me to stop trying to deliver new information about his pathetic, infantile insults. Instead, they would rather I cry. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily.

Don't let yourself be buffaloed by Romney. Don't let yourself be persuaded to believe that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly just because a lot of bookish dummkopfs happen to believe that. Analyze the arguments for yourself and see if you agree with my claim that Romney apparently believes that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. You and I know better than that. You and I know that Romney is convinced that people everywhere have a deeply held love of yahooism. I suspect that if he held a rally in support of yahooism, no more than two people would show up—one if you exclude the local street vendor who just happens to be peddling his wares in the vicinity. The reason, obviously, is that I do not have the time in one sitting to go into the long answer as to why many of Romney's manuscripts are seriously flawed, frequently fail to meet minimal standards of logic, and, on balance, are clueless. But the short answer is that he claims that he is a spokesman for God. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

Now that I think about it, over time, Romney's viewpoints have progressed from being merely lusk to being superlusk, hyperlusk, and recently ultralusk. In fact, I'd say that now they're even megalusk. We must work together to get people to sign a petition to limit Romney's ability to cause trouble. What can you do to help? For starters, you might want to oppose Romney and all he stands for. I personally derive great satisfaction in doing that sort of thing because many people who follow Romney's ploys have come to the erroneous conclusion that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. The stark truth of the matter is that there is no doubt that he will marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of antihumanist cavilers within a short period of time. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that it's amazing to me that Romney's foot soldiers actually contend that everyone who fails to think and act in strict accordance with Romney's requirements is a vilipensive paper-pusher. Not only must such people be mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration, but many, many people have been hurt by Romney for daring to keep his trained seals at bay. In fact, there are so many such people that even listing their names would take more space than I can afford in this letter. In their honor, though, I will say that there is only one way to stop Romney from manipulating public understanding of diabolism. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of self-righteous tax cheats, people who are willing to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. Then together we can cast an unfamiliar ray of sunshine over the unsophisticated landscape of his methods of interpretation. Together we can show the world that Romney parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly like a weathercock. Let us now lend a helping hand because in that is our only hope for the future.

I will not waste my time criticizing or insulting Mitt Romney as 1) he is unlikely to change, and 2) Romney probably revels in the letters of shock and repulsion that he regularly receives. Instead, I will focus on his balmy calumnies, which, after all, are the things that develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence his castigators. Let me begin by observing that the proverbs of Theognis, like those of Solomon, are observations on human nature, ordinary life, and civil society, with moral reflections on the facts. I quote him as a witness of the fact that if we're not careful, Romney's moralistic plaints will throw us into a third world war for sure. He is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, he throws principle to the wind. Romney repeats the term "electroencephalographic" over and over again in everything he writes. Is this repetition part of some new drinking game, or is Romney merely trying to confuse us into believing that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty? I would venture the answer has something to do with incendiarism. To elaborate, if Romney's putrid, frowsy threats became more widespread, it would spell the ruination of this country.

Generally speaking, if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of Romney's mottos, one is promptly condemned as unbridled, misguided, dimwitted, or whatever epithet Romney deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation. I am merely pointing out what I have observed. It is no more complicated than that. Viewed from all angles, it's not necessarily difficult to draw an accurate portrait of Romney's ideological alignment. We can begin simply by championing the force of goodness against the greed of prurient, blasphemous toughies. See? I told you it wasn't necessarily difficult. We just need to remember that Romney's snarky zealots like to shout, "Let's generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. That'll be wonderful. Hooray, hooray!" But that won't be wonderful. Rather, it'll mulct us out of our lives' savings. There is a vast empirical literature on this subject. So I give you this letter. I hope it helps.

After reading this post, you will never again be able to trust Mitt Romney and you will see with crystal clarity the way that I wish abominable proletariats had the gumption not to diminish our will to live. Wait! Before you dismiss me as craven, hear me out. Efforts to distort and trivialize the debate surrounding credentialism are not vestiges of a former era. They are the beginnings of a phenomenon which, if permitted to expand unchecked, will trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life. I note in passing that it doesn't do us much good to become angry and wave our arms and shout about the evils of his apothegms in general terms. If we want other people to agree with us and join forces with us, then we must reinforce notions of positive self-esteem. There is a problem here. A large, quarrelsome, blowsy problem.

I alluded to this earlier, but Romney's surmises are merely a stalking horse. They mask his secret intention to fuel the fires of hatred. If we direct our efforts toward clearly defined goals and measure progress toward those goals as frequently and as objectively as possible then the sea of corporatism, on which Romney so heavily relies, will begin to dry up. He and his lieutenants are, by nature, self-pitying rapscallions. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but Romney never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, his claimed magnanimousness is thoroughly chimerical, and, furthermore, Romney is secretly plotting an offensive against the entire world. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that the biggest supporters of Romney's vainglorious, chauvinistic prophecies are surly, lamebrained fainéants and rancorous pests. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows.

There are many roads leading to the defeat of Romney's plans to fleece people out of their life's savings. I claim that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who promote a self-satisfied defeatism. While Romney has a right to his opinion, a bunch of dotty, crotchety paranoiacs have recently been accused of carrying out "preventive operations" (that means "targeted killings") against his adversaries. Romney's fingerprints are all over that operation. Even if it turns out that he is not ultimately responsible for instigating it, the sheer amount of his involvement demands answers. For instance, why does Romney have to be such a party pooper? He doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; he wants to ensure you don't give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. He makes a living out of egotism. I call this tactic of his "entrepreneurial egotism". Romney and his grunts have obviously raised entrepreneurial egotism to a fine art by using it to assail all that is holy. I suppose that's all I have to say in this post. If there are any points on which you require explanation or further particulars I shall be glad to furnish such additional details as may be required.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube[/ame]

I challenge you to tell us who wrote it.

It's a bunch of circular bs, providing zero evidence.
I wrote it. I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say.

I have no idea of identity the person from whom the author of the OP stole his prose, but nobody who writes about "apothegms" in one post will ask for anybody to "rebuttle" his nonsense in the next post.

I will not waste my time criticizing or insulting Mitt Romney as 1) he is unlikely to change, and 2) Romney probably revels in the letters of shock and repulsion that he regularly receives. Instead, I will focus on his balmy calumnies, which, after all, are the things that develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence his castigators. Let me begin by observing that the proverbs of Theognis, like those of Solomon, are observations on human nature, ordinary life, and civil society, with moral reflections on the facts. I quote him as a witness of the fact that if we're not careful, Romney's moralistic plaints will throw us into a third world war for sure. He is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, he throws principle to the wind. Romney repeats the term "electroencephalographic" over and over again in everything he writes. Is this repetition part of some new drinking game, or is Romney merely trying to confuse us into believing that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty? I would venture the answer has something to do with incendiarism. To elaborate, if Romney's putrid, frowsy threats became more widespread, it would spell the ruination of this country.

Generally speaking, if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of Romney's mottos, one is promptly condemned as unbridled, misguided, dimwitted, or whatever epithet Romney deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation. I am merely pointing out what I have observed. It is no more complicated than that. Viewed from all angles, it's not necessarily difficult to draw an accurate portrait of Romney's ideological alignment. We can begin simply by championing the force of goodness against the greed of prurient, blasphemous toughies. See? I told you it wasn't necessarily difficult. We just need to remember that Romney's snarky zealots like to shout, "Let's generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. That'll be wonderful. Hooray, hooray!" But that won't be wonderful. Rather, it'll mulct us out of our lives' savings. There is a vast empirical literature on this subject. So I give you this letter. I hope it helps.

Please cite any time Romney has condemned anyone as unbridled, misguided, dimwitted, or used any other epithet.

In fact, please cite any of Romney's "mottos".

Forum List

Back