Romney Wins! Obama defeated.

This isn't a close race, at least not in EV. President Obama is way ahead.

Scream, flail, bring out your cherrypicks and anecdotes, your gut feelings, your red herrings, your crazy conspiracies, whatever. When you're all done, President Obama will still be way ahead.

Well, Mittens did just get a major endorsement:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ltCIEbLMaQg]Mr. Burns Endorses Romney | The Simpsons | Animation on FOX - YouTube[/ame]

Just wanted to help y'all get used to the idea, so it isn't such a shock for ya on Tuesday.

Your post is noted, sir. See you on Wednesday. And you'd better hope your boy wins after a post like this.

Hey George :)

Yes, MO's post is duly noted and agreed upon by myself, however should the country have to suffer 4 more years of the past 4 years, I will still hang here. I may not look as pretty with egg on my face, but it is a great facial and does wash off....:lol: :lol:

Well, at least you'll be admitting you have egg on your face. I expect a good many of your fellow rightwingers on here won't.

Just wanted to help y'all get used to the idea, so it isn't such a shock for ya on Tuesday.

Your post is noted, sir. See you on Wednesday. And you'd better hope your boy wins after a post like this.

Boy??

sw50sw8sw578.gif

RACIST!!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

It's tied. Guaranteeing victory is incredibly bold at this point.

This isn't a close race, at least not in EV. President Obama is way ahead.

Scream, flail, bring out your cherrypicks and anecdotes, your gut feelings, your red herrings, your crazy conspiracies, whatever. When you're all done, President Obama will still be way ahead.

Saul, is that you?

The sock rule: He who smelt it, dealt it.

That is, you can identify chronic sock users through the way they accuse others of being socks. How else would they get such expertise on the topic?

I want that newspaper. I had a professor who paid over two grand for it.

The sock rule: He who smelt it, dealt it.

That is, you can identify chronic sock users through the way they accuse others of being socks. How else would they get such expertise on the topic?

Saul Alinsky. :eusa_whistle:

What kind of novice politico are you ?

Last edited:
I have called every presidential contest correctly going all the way back to Truman versus Dewey (OK, most of it was just dumb luck). I voted for Romney, but I will be shocked if Obama does not win.

When it comes to campaigning and getting the vote out, the Democrats do a much better job than Republicans. The Obama machine is, in my opinion, the most aggressive, most successful political organization in recent history (if you don't believe me, ask Hillary). With the help of the MSM Obama has successfully defined himself as a champion of the poor and middle class while Romney has been painted as a rich, snobbish elitist who couldn't care less about the common man.

Obama will likely get at least 90% of the Black vote, and about 60% of the Hispanic vote. Of the White vote, he will receive a significant majority of those who are either (1) receiving welfare or other government benefits (including Social Security); (2) government employees (including teachers); or (3) private sector union members. Romney would have to have an incredible response from those not included in one of these groups in order to win, and I don't see him with such an advantage.

Finally, both sides will likely commit voter fraud but the Republicans are amateurs at the game compared to Chicago-trained Democrats. Although it is likely Obama will win with only legal votes considered, I suspect there will be sufficient fraud to assure him of victory. The Obama team knows all the numbers, they know what they have to do to win and they will do whatever it takes. When you give a Chicago politician the awesome power of the U.S. Presidency, taking the reins away is a difficult task at best. In this case I believe it is impossible.

The Professor reluctantly calls it for Obama.

We shall see. Gladly, it will all be over soon.

It's tied. Guaranteeing victory is incredibly bold at this point.

I guaranteed it 4 months ago and will re-state it here: Obama will get between 330 and 300 electoral votes in this upcoming election.

I guarantee you have obamas semen dripping from your uvula.

I guess if we're going to get grotesque about it, Romney will have it dripping from his anus on 11/6.

Forum List

Back