Romney Wins! Obama defeated.

This thread should be sticky as a public service to Obamabots.

:lmao:

Yeah, yeah...sometime predictions don't pan out...
explodingsmiley.gif

Missouri went for Romney, so there's a slim silver liner to this smothering cloud.

The OP is partly right. Missouri did go for Romney.

But who really gives shit what Missori thinks?

Just wanted to help y'all get used to the idea, so it isn't such a shock for ya on Tuesday.

Stupid ass conservatives. You have been delusional idiots for four years now and today the victory is sweet as hell. Feel the damn pain and feel it deep.

I'm not the least bit concerned George.

The MSM is the only thing keeping Obama afloat.

We are going to see a Republican turn out like we've never before.

Of course....if this makes you sleep better at night. Please keep thinking it...:eusa_clap:

I don't just think it Jim, I see it with my own eyes.

I spent last week in Iowa, this week in Florida...the lines for early voting are 6 hour long. SIX HOURS!

At 7 am this morning the line was 100+...and we all know liberals don't get up before noon :lol:

Ohio is the only question mark.

Iowa huh?
Florida huh?
Only Ohio a question mark huh?

There is already an aura of defeat around obama. His crowds are dwindling. He got less than 3,000 people at his Ohio rally and Romney got over 30,000.

The media are obama worshippers and if they say it's close, Romney must be way ahead. The whole obama campaign is starting to smell which is why obama, in the last hours, has abandoned all pretense of defending his record and asked for people to vote merely on getting revenge.

:badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back