Romney Wins! Obama defeated.

Your post is noted, sir. See you on Wednesday. And you'd better hope your boy wins after a post like this.

I'm not the least bit concerned George.

The MSM is the only thing keeping Obama afloat.

We are going to see a Republican turn out like we've never before.

Of course....if this makes you sleep better at night. Please keep thinking it...:eusa_clap:

PS: You post 50 threads a week (weak?) Attempting to bolster Obama...this is maybe my 2nd thread started this month.

Now, you tell me who's having trouble sleeping at night.

Of course....if this makes you sleep better at night. Please keep thinking it...:eusa_clap:

I don't just think it Jim, I see it with my own eyes.

I spent last week in Iowa, this week in Florida...the lines for early voting are 6 hour long. SIX HOURS!

At 7 am this morning the line was 100+...and we all know liberals don't get up before noon :lol:

Ohio is the only question mark.

Oh yeah...you must be a Master Pollster then!:lol:

There is already an aura of defeat around obama. His crowds are dwindling. He got less than 3,000 people at his Ohio rally and Romney got over 30,000.

The media are obama worshippers and if they say it's close, Romney must be way ahead. The whole obama campaign is starting to smell which is why obama, in the last hours, has abandoned all pretense of defending his record and asked for people to vote merely on getting revenge.

PS: You post 50 threads a week (weak?) Attempting to bolster Obama...this is maybe my 2nd thread started this month.

I guess my Euphoria and Elation are beginning to show, huh? (PS: No trouble spelling)

I don't start Threads with such blatantly hopefull and false titles, either. But if it helps you feel secure and happy....go for it.

I don't just think it Jim, I see it with my own eyes.

I spent last week in Iowa, this week in Florida...the lines for early voting are 6 hour long. SIX HOURS!

At 7 am this morning the line was 100+...and we all know liberals don't get up before noon :lol:

Ohio is the only question mark.

Oh yeah...you must be a Master Pollster then!:lol:

Just as a point of reference.....Teapartysamurai/Beretta seem to hav already left. Gee...cant imagine why?

There is already an aura of defeat around obama. His crowds are dwindling. He got less than 3,000 people at his Ohio rally and Romney got over 30,000.

The media are obama worshippers and if they say it's close, Romney must be way ahead. The whole obama campaign is starting to smell which is why obama, in the last hours, has abandoned all pretense of defending his record and asked for people to vote merely on getting revenge.

Soooo, you can count people, but you can't count Electoral Votes.....:lol:

Apparently, Obama can count EVs.... and that might explain why he's been in NH - which only has 4 EVs.... why's he spending time in states with such small EV counts? Logic would say, he knows more than you do about how tight this race is.

Well, Missouri, it really doesn't look too good for your boy, three days out from the election.

President Obama 290 Governor Romney 248

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Chances of election President Obama 84% Governor Romney 16%

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Chances of election President Obama 68% Governor Romney 32%

Intrade - Home

At this point, the money is on Obama. And we are right against the election.

"Your boy"... racist.

Just wanted to help y'all get used to the idea, so it isn't such a shock for ya on Tuesday.

Your post is noted, sir. See you on Wednesday. And you'd better hope your boy wins after a post like this.

Honestly, I just don't see it.

Just because you personally hate Obama more now than you did in 2008, doesn't mean that your vote has increased in its quantitative value.

Obama won by 10 million votes in 2008. McCain got as much out of the hate Obama crowd as he possibly could.

Romney might gain amongst those who are disappointed, but probably not enough.

The GOP has a lot of things they have to fix.

They have to fix the fact that 95% of Romney's vote is going to be white. The very fact that they've alienated minorities to that degree is toxic.

They are going to have to get the religious nutbags under control, and they are going to have to get right with working people.

Just wanted to help y'all get used to the idea, so it isn't such a shock for ya on Tuesday.

Could be. Vote machines at the ready, republican vote suppression crippled but still alive, many northeasterners that traditionally vote democrat may not vote due to the storm. Republican voters not caring that their candidate is a world class liar.
If you make less than say two to three hundred thousand a year or more though, not much to be cheerful about. You're not even on the republicans radarscope except at election time. If anyone will do something for the little guy, it will be a democrat, although over the years that party has gone more and more corporate. Probably to stay competitive with republicans.

Well, Missouri, it really doesn't look too good for your boy, three days out from the election.

President Obama 290 Governor Romney 248

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Chances of election President Obama 84% Governor Romney 16%

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Chances of election President Obama 68% Governor Romney 32%

Intrade - Home

At this point, the money is on Obama. And we are right against the election.

"Your boy"... racist.

Yeah and the no toss ups means absolutely nothing. Since there ARE toss ups.

cant wait to bump this thread on 11/8

Me too, but I expect the Mods will send this Thread off to Romper Room or somewhere it can be hidden. Anything embarrassing to the Right usually goes away.

Thanks Missourian for this, very well reasoned, Thread. I hope it lives forever!

Ah yes, Electoral Votes, it's obama's last hope isn't it?

So, what's your post-election plan? Going to bail like a lot of the conservatives, or stay and take your licks?

Don't fret about it too much. We'll actually be fairly gentle with those who have the guts to stay and admit they lost fair and square. It's only the "YOU DEMOCRATS CHEATED!!!!" crowd that we're going to be mocking for months.

And I have a bridge for sale.

Interested?

“He said he’d get unemployment by now down to 5.2 percent, and we
learned today that it kicked up to 7.9 percent,”

“That’s 9 million jobs short. Those are real Americans who can’t find work. … He’s got higher unemployment today than when he took office.”

Obama, Romney both pitch takes on latest jobs report | The Columbus Dispatch

I guess my Euphoria and Elation are beginning to show, huh? (PS: No trouble spelling)

I don't start Threads with such blatantly hopefull and false titles, either. But if it helps you feel secure and happy....go for it.

^^^ Liberal-ese for desperation. All your threads are blatantly false.

PS- Spelling? What are you talking about...your 50 threads a week are weak.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back