Alabama Democrat Flips GOP Seat After Campaigning Against Threats To IVF

“Not granted” is the key phrase

The fat ass lib judges should not have that much power over innocent life

But it is what it is

The only PERSON who should have ANY power over whether the little zygote becomes a person, is its mother. She's the one who has to carry it, care for it, and give it a good life. If she's not able to do that, it should be her choice whether to not to continue the pregnancy.

Its not complicated is it. These right wing nutters are in the supreme court trying to get a pill banned. They arent going away and they wont give up their crazy. The only option is to vote them out.
America supports choice. Normal people everywhere support it.
Well... unfortunately we were one pill short

Step one. Your end game is making abortion equal to murder nation wide. Don't lie. I know you think it's okay for Christians to lie because Trump's a christian and he lies but not really
You are an idiot, they could have thrown it out completely wish they should have as it's murder. They allowed states to decide

You are an idiot, they could have thrown it out completely wish they should have as it's murder. They allowed states to decide
See. Eventually, this is what THEY want. And why no women who's pro choice should EVER vote GOP until it's off the table.

I heard the Supreme Court is allowing women in red states to order the morning after pill on line. So women in your state just have to take a pill and sit on the couch for 3 days instead of going to an abortion clinic.

See. Eventually, this is what THEY want. And why no women who's pro choice should EVER vote GOP until it's off the table.

I heard the Supreme Court is allowing women in red states to order the morning after pill on line. So women in your state just have to take a pill and sit on the couch for 3 days instead of going to an abortion clinic.
Just because they live in a red state doesn't mean they vote red baby butcherer

Forum List

Back