Romney to Reid: "REVEAL YOU SOURCES!!!"

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

no....this is an old play.....not this moronic shit you are peddling

It's your hero's playbook. And I know it's not new.

I'm sorry if it upsets you that I recognize your bullshit for what it is.

JOBS

BUDGET

DEBT

DEFICIT

oh god not this moronic "its your hero" crap...
I can't take you people seriously when you go down this road of applying labels like this. Its just that stupid.

Like i know you are sad your hero Bin Laden is dead...i am sure you will avenge him in some fashion....

Romney calls on Reid to reveal source as fact-check sites challenge tax claim

Mitt Romney called on Harry Reid Tuesday to reveal the source for his claim that the Republican presidential candidate has not paid taxes for 10 years, stepping up pressure as two major fact-check sites ruled Reid had no basis for the "incendiary" allegation.
Romney, in an interview with Fox News, said he doesn't believe Reid has a credible source but urged the Senate Democratic leader to reveal who it is.

"I don't really believe that he's got any kind of a credible source," Romney said. "I don't know who gave him this line of reasoning, whether it came from the White House or the DNC or a staffer, but he ought to say where it came from, and then we can find out whether that person has any credibility. I know they don't."
He said Reid also has "lost a lot of credibility."

Romney's latest comments came as two major fact-check sites knocked down Reid's comments, which the senator amplified by repeating them last week on the Senate floor. Reid has said his source is an investor with Romney's former venture capital company Bain.

But PolitiFact wrote that it is "far-fetched" to believe Romney paid no taxes for 10 years. Further, the article stated the obvious -- "Reid has produced no evidence to back up his claim other than attribution to a shadowy anonymous source."

PolitiFact concluded: "Reid has made an extreme claim with nothing solid to back it up." They gave the accusation a "Pants on Fire!" rating.

The Washington Post's fact-check column, too, gave Reid's remark the equivalent of a "Pants on Fire!" score. The Post gave it "four Pinocchios," which is the newspaper's score for a claim they knock down.

Read more: Romney calls on Reid to reveal source as fact-check sites challenge tax claim | Fox News

Romney's cool and collected demeanor finally gave way to frustration and told Reid to finally back up his acidic accusations. Now let's see what the dishonest politician Reid does now. Does he put up or shut up?

Obamafuck released dick, Reid released dick and now they're getting on Romneys case??

It really goes to show the progressive base will buy anything - not only that but they're not informed on issues and will believe anything....

This zombie US bullshit needs to stop right now - elitist fascists have their voting base hooked by the balls...

These progressives need to be stomped out like the ants they are....

60 years ago they would be in prison over their beliefs now their beliefs are embraced by many....

They're not democrats and they certainly are not on the left - they're closer to Hitler than anything else... Look at their tactics and antics for fucks sake.... They'll light your house on fire, they'll bully your kids, they'll tear down your flag, they'll go as far as to kill themselves in the name of their "progressive religion."

Then republicans sit there with their thumbs up their asses talking about Jesus and religion..

These progressives fuck creed is pretty much "destroy republicans/conservatives by any and all means necessary."

Mitt Romney called on Harry Reid Tuesday to reveal the source for his claim that the Republican presidential candidate has not paid taxes for 10 years, stepping up pressure as two major fact-check sites ruled Reid had no basis for the "incendiary" allegation.
Romney, in an interview with Fox News, said he doesn't believe Reid has a credible source but urged the Senate Democratic leader to reveal who it is.

"I don't really believe that he's got any kind of a credible source," Romney said. "I don't know who gave him this line of reasoning, whether it came from the White House or the DNC or a staffer, but he ought to say where it came from, and then we can find out whether that person has any credibility. I know they don't."

Romney's latest comments came as two major fact-check sites knocked down Reid's comments, which the senator amplified by repeating them last week on the Senate floor. Reid has said his source is an investor with Romney's former venture capital company Bain.

But PolitiFact wrote that it is "far-fetched" to believe Romney paid no taxes for 10 years. Further, the article stated the obvious -- "Reid has produced no evidence to back up his claim other than attribution to a shadowy anonymous source."

PolitiFact concluded: "Reid has made an extreme claim with nothing solid to back it up." They gave the accusation a "Pants on Fire!" rating.

The Washington Post's fact-check column, too, gave Reid's remark the equivalent of a "Pants on Fire!" score. The Post gave it "four Pinocchios," which is the newspaper's score for a claim they knock down.
Read more: Romney calls on Reid to reveal source as fact-check sites challenge tax claim | Fox News

Romney's cool and collected demeanor finally gave way to frustration and told Reid to finally back up his acidic accusations. Now let's see what the dishonest politician Reid does now. Does he put up or shut up?

Obamafuck released dick, Reid released dick and now they're getting on Romneys case??

It really goes to show the progressive base will buy anything - not only that but they're not informed on issues and will believe anything....

This zombie US bullshit needs to stop right now - elitist fascists have their voting base hooked by the balls...

60 years ago they would be in prison over their beliefs now their beliefs are embraced by many....

They're not democrats and they certainly are not on the left - they're closer to Hitler than anything else... Look at their tactics and antics for fucks sake.... They'll light your house on fire, they'll bully your kids, they'll tear down your flag, they'll go as far as to kill themselves in the name of their "progressive religion."

Then republicans sit there with their thumbs up their asses talking about Jesus and religion..

These progressives fuck creed is pretty much "destroy republicans/conservatives by any and all means necessary."

on the other hand, you could go to bed.

no....this is an old play.....not this moronic shit you are peddling

JOBS

BUDGET

DEBT

DEFICIT

I can't take you people seriously when you go down this road of applying labels like this. Its just that stupid.

Like i know you are sad your hero Bin Laden is dead...i am sure you will avenge him in some fashion....

Shut your fucking pie hole you piece of shit...

Why do you support Obamafuck exactly bitch?

Oh yeah I forgot because in your little mind republicans are always the "bad guys" - because your little mind was easy to brainwash.....

You're on the inside looking out instead of the outside looking in.... Your blinders are pretty thick eh - you obviously cant see past your fucking nose.

on the other hand, you could go to bed.

Apparently you've been in bed for a while - wake up dummy...

JOBS

BUDGET

DEBT

DEFICIT

Oh yeah I forgot because in your little mind republicans are always the "bad guys" - because your little mind was easy to brainwash.....

You're on the inside looking out instead of the outside looking in.... Your blinders are pretty thick eh - you obviously cant see past your fucking nose.

on the other other hand, you could stay and regale the readers of usmb with your special brand of idiocy.

you could start a thread about

"i want woman to love"

e.g.

Obama has released 12 years of tax returns, you dolt.

I want woman to love.

on the other other hand, you could stay and regale the readers of usmb with your special brand of idiocy.

"i want woman to love"

e.g.

At least I use proper grammar....

Apparently you don't have much respect for education - clearly shows...

I don't expect much out of you anyways, other than insults and unsubstantiated accusations.

reid is trolling, and romney is losing his shit.

do you want this guy to handle the 3:00 am phone call from the iranian presidentroll?

Wait so the Fact that Reid is Making shit up about Romney means Romney is not qualified to be president?

lol you people are fucking retarded.

I want woman to love.

yes the last 9 years of it he just released about a month ago, which means he was allowed to run for and become president by only releasing 3 years and now is Demanding 4 times that from his Opponent.

lol

"i want woman to love"

e.g.

I don't expect much out of you anyways, other than insults and unsubstantiated accusations.

i have extreme respect for education. and for proper grammar.

and for your desire "to want woman to love".

sincerely yours,

l.k.eder

reid is trolling, and romney is losing his shit.

do you want this guy to handle the 3:00 am phone call from the iranian presidentroll?

Wait so the Fact that Reid is Making shit up about Romney means Romney is not qualified to be president?

lol you people are fucking retarded.

ahem, please try again, this time without frothing, thank you.

I want woman to love.

yes the last 9 years of it he just released about a month ago, which means he was allowed to run for and become president by only releasing 3 years and now is Demanding 4 times that from his Opponent.

lol

Please stop lying.

Obama and Hillary released their returns dating back to 2000 during the 2008 primaries.

Again, please stop lying.

I want woman to love.

I wasn't speaking about his taxes I was talking about all the other documents that presidents or presidential candidates release....

Reid is the biggest hypocrite as far as taxes..

Progressives believe they have the right to anally probe republican candidates yet act as if it is unreasonable when they get the same treatment...

Of course to add insult to injury you progressives claim you're for "fairness" - yeah well you're a bunch of hypocritical asshats...

I want woman to love.

I wasn't speaking about his taxes I was talking about all the other documents that presidents or presidential candidates release....

Progressives believe they have the right to anally probe republican candidates yet act as if it is unreasonable when they get the same treatment...

Of course to add insult to injury you progressives claim you're for "fairness" - yeah well you're a bunch of hypocritical asshats...

What documents has Romney released that Obama hasn't released?

"i want woman to love"

e.g.

i have extreme respect for education. and for proper grammar.

and for your desire "to want woman to love".

sincerely yours,

l.k.eder

What is this some kind of oxymoron?

You have extreme respect for proper grammar yet you don't use it? :lol:

I want woman to love.

are you posting from your meth lab?

Forum List

Back