Romney takes lead from Obama post recall elections

ANY of the polls are absolutely meaningless right now. Pre-convention polls are an exercise in futility. The fall polls will be the ones that matter.

Generally, I agree... and I am constantly reminding posters that we are nowhere close enough to the election for either side to know much about how the election may play out.

However, given the circumstances surrounding the poll... with the recall and the increased vote for Walker... I think this one bears some investigation and does rather raise the possibility of WI becoming an 'up for grabs' state. Interesting times ahead.

Right now, the numbers just aren't there for obama. They are just not there. No way around it. Could obama turn it around, sure. There's plenty of time, but he won't. Maybe he is so mired in his ideaology, he can't. It is not him that must change, but the country must change. It's part of the great transformation.

Obama continues to make mistakes, terrible mistakes. Having Hillary go out in public and tell Assad that he must peacefully transition Syria to the rebels was a terrible mistake likely increasing the misery of the Syrian people. Staying out the Fast and Furious mess looks like he is disengaged from the whole government. Not approaching Bloomberg and unofficially telling him to knock it off with the total dictatorship he's imposing, Suing more and more states. It's not that obama makes mistakes, he's doing nothing but mistakes, never has and now it is coming back to bite him.

ANY of the polls are absolutely meaningless right now. Pre-convention polls are an exercise in futility. The fall polls will be the ones that matter.

Generally, I agree... and I am constantly reminding posters that we are nowhere close enough to the election for either side to know much about how the election may play out.

However, given the circumstances surrounding the poll... with the recall and the increased vote for Walker... I think this one bears some investigation and does rather raise the possibility of WI becoming an 'up for grabs' state. Interesting times ahead.

I usually don't pay any attention to polls. To many variable.

Hell. Barry will be leading next week. LOL

But I do agree. WI is worth watching and very interesting times ahead.

I think T had it right. It's time for Romney to pounce in Wi. The carpet has been rolled out for him. Time to wade in and see what's viable.

I think T had it right. It's time for Romney to pounce in Wi. The carpet has been rolled out for him. Time to wade in and see what's viable.

yep, I think it's worth a quick trip to WI for Romney.... maybe pointing out the fact that Obama ignored WI during the recall... which I think was a mistake for Obama - it wasn't about winning or losing the recall, but I think WI voters would have welcomed some sign from the O that he actually gives a shit about them... which, of course, he doesn't but it probably was a mistake not to show his face in the state.

yep, I think it's worth a quick trip to WI for Romney.... maybe pointing out the fact that Obama ignored WI during the recall... which I think was a mistake for Obama - it wasn't about winning or losing the recall, but I think WI voters would have welcomed some sign from the O that he actually gives a shit about them... which, of course, he doesn't but it probably was a mistake not to show his face in the state.

The O "Was too busy"...

Obama Didn’t Go To Wisconsin Because He Was Busy

Not to worry, T..................

Walker turned over his entire campaign operation to Romney's people right after his acceptance speech. Romney's people are already ahrd at work...........

I love a good conservative circle jerk. Nothing like foaming at the mouth over a guy you all hated 6 months ago and called a Rino. Now he's your......what's the word I'm looking for...Messiah.

I love the smell of blatant hypocrisy in the morning.

Forum List

Back