Romney should put money in u.s. Banks

It's his money. He can put it any where he wants to. When the government starts demanding what you do with your money and where you put it, then it's getting a little too big for it's britches.

I agree.

But, if he wants to be MY president of MY country and represent ME and others like ME then he needs to show he believes in MY country.

He never has and never will.

Instead, he LIES. That's all we have gotten from him AND from Ryan. Just lies.

He knows he will take a smaller hit if he hides his tax returns than if he shows them so he hides them. He's a chronic liar. So is Ryan.

That's okay with ditz rw's but its not okay with me.

It's his money. He can put it any where he wants to. When the government starts demanding what you do with your money and where you put it, then it's getting a little too big for it's britches.

I agree.

But, if he wants to be MY president of MY country and represent ME and others like ME then he needs to show he believes in MY country.

He knows he will take a smaller hit if he hides his tax returns than if he shows them so he hides them. He's a chronic liar. So is Ryan.

Instead, he LIES. That's all we have gotten from him

I know! But enough about Obama.

Maybe you should worry less about where Romney puts his money and more about where the government puts the taxpayers money. (Solyndra)

When you have 70 to 80% of green energy stimulus money/loans going directly to Obama donors, I call that PAYOLA.

It's blatant payoffs to his donors.

But no, moronic libs are worried where Romney's money goes.

I always have to remember though that the asswipes who don't care about taxpayers dollars don't pay taxes.

So they can go fuck themselves. (Pardon my french but they piss me clean off).

GREEN SCAM: 80% of Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Donors – 19 Companies Went Bust (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, June 2, 2012, 11:20 AM

GREEN SCAM: 80% of Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Donors – 19 Companies Went Bust (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Maybe you should worry less about where Romney puts his money and more about where the government puts the taxpayers money. (Solyndra)

When you have 70 to 80% of green energy stimulus money/loans going directly to Obama donors, I call that PAYOLA.

It's blatant payoffs to his donors.

But no, moronic libs are worried where Romney's money goes.

I always have to remember though that the asswipes who don't care about taxpayers dollars don't pay taxes.

So they can go fuck themselves. (Pardon my french but they piss me clean off).

GREEN SCAM: 80% of Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Donors – 19 Companies Went Bust (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, June 2, 2012, 11:20 AM

GREEN SCAM: 80% of Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Donors – 19 Companies Went Bust (Video) | The Gateway Pundit
I get a laugh out of so many who are so concerned with what Romney does with his money but don't seem give a ticks tit about what the government does with the taxpayers money.

The U.S. loses $280 billion a year in taxes from off shore accounts

A new report released Sunday estimates that the United States Treasury loses $280 billion a year in tax revenue from wealthy Americans and companies keeping their money in off shore bank accounts in tax havens. The report estimated between $21 trillion and $32 trillion is held in these offshore accounts.

The U.S. taxpayer is not the only victim of this practice, it impacts developing countries as well depriving them of revenue that could go a long way toward alleviating their national fiscal problems, the report’s authors suggest. The research estimates that since the 1970s, the richest citizens of these 139 countries had amassed $7.3 to $9.3 trillion of "unrecorded offshore wealth" by 2010.

The U.S. loses $280 billion a year in taxes from off shore accounts - National economic policy | Examiner.com

Do you need help buying dog food granny?

Romney doesn't like the US. Just like the right wing. It's why they are undermining our democracy through voter suppression. They want a kind of Christian Taliban run by whites only.

I agree.

And yet you support Obama, who lies just as much.

"The private sector is doing just fine."

"If you like your doctor you can keep him."

"I will not raise taxes on the middle class."

Romney doesn't like the US. Just like the right wing. It's why they are undermining our democracy through voter suppression. They want a kind of Christian Taliban run by whites only.

So now you are parroting talking points you got from a HBO fictional program? Really?

Just how brainless are you?

I agree.

if he wanted to get your vote, he'd have to tell you hwo to live, spend your money and what car to drive, bascially sounds like what obama will do for you. so we know how your vote will go dont worry no one will accuse you of thinking for yourself.

I only want to suppress the illegal and dead voters.

Both of them?

Voter suppression is worse. Republicans in Ohio and Pennsylvania have already told us it's about race and undermining democracy. So you can stop using the "dead", who, of course, don't vote. Ghoul.

I only want to suppress the illegal and dead voters.

Both of them?

Voter suppression is worse. Republicans in Ohio and Pennsylvania have already told us it's about race and undermining democracy. So you can stop using the "dead", who, of course, don't vote. Ghoul.

I live in Chicago, the dead vote all the time here.

Forum List

Back