Romney should put money in u.s. Banks

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Romney should put money in U.S. banks

I’m truly amazed that Mitt Romney has not been asked that, if he indeed wants to be the next president, specifically to support both small and large businesses, when will he be bringing his millions back into the U.S. to be placed in a U.S. bank so that American businesses can borrow his money to start or expand their products or services.
American banks finance American companies! I wonder how many Swiss companies are presently using his “hard-earned money” to support a Swiss business. If he were “pro” American, why in the world would he send his fortune out of the country in the first place?
http://www.rgj.com/article/20120903/OPED02/309030004/Romney-should-put-money-U-S-banks

:mad:

TELL MITT ROMNEY; BRING YOUR OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS BACK TO THE USA.

Mitt Romney has invested his money around the world, from the Cayman Islands to Ireland to Australia. We don’t know if he’s using these accounts to avoid paying his fair share in taxes, but we do know that in 2010, Romney’s tax rate was a startlingly low 13.9%. This means Romney pays a lower tax rate than many teachers, firefighters, police officers, and other middle-class Americans—even a lower rate than most other millionaires.
If elected, Romney’s proposed tax plan would cut tax rates for the wealthy even further—cutting his own taxes and protecting loopholes that he benefits from. At the same time, he opposes the President’s Buffett Rule, which would require millionaires and billionaires to pay their fair share. That’s not right.
Tell Mitt Romney: Bring your offshore accounts back to the USA — Barack Obama

Excellent question. What would happen to the U.S. Banking system if we all put our money in foreign banks?

Mitt Romney has invested his money around the world, from the Cayman Islands to Ireland to Australia. We don’t know if he’s using these accounts to avoid paying his fair share in taxes, but we do know that in 2010, Romney’s tax rate was a startlingly low 13.9%. This means Romney pays a lower tax rate than many teachers, firefighters, police officers, and other middle-class Americans—even a lower rate than most other millionaires.
If elected, Romney’s proposed tax plan would cut tax rates for the wealthy even further—cutting his own taxes and protecting loopholes that he benefits from. At the same time, he opposes the President’s Buffett Rule, which would require millionaires and billionaires to pay their fair share. That’s not right.

Excellent question. What would happen to the U.S. Banking system if we all put our money in foreign banks?

If Romney will put his money anywhere but here. What does that tell you about our tax rates? It's called making money.

Last edited:

I’m truly amazed that Mitt Romney has not been asked that, if he indeed wants to be the next president, specifically to support both small and large businesses, when will he be bringing his millions back into the U.S. to be placed in a U.S. bank so that American businesses can borrow his money to start or expand their products or services.
American banks finance American companies! I wonder how many Swiss companies are presently using his “hard-earned money” to support a Swiss business. If he were “pro” American, why in the world would he send his fortune out of the country in the first place?
http://www.rgj.com/article/20120903/OPED02/309030004/Romney-should-put-money-U-S-banks

Romney has more money in US banks, Has paid more in US taxes, and Contributed more to the US economy than you and 100 of your closest Liberal Friends could dream of doing in a life time.

You are Pathetic.

Who in the hell would put all of their money into the U.S. banking system?

"LilOlLady" needs to do some research on U.S. bank failures and on huge banks that are teetering on insolvency (like Bank Of America and Wells Fargo).

I wonder where Obama keeps his MILLIONS of dollars.....................

Where the Money Lives

For all Mitt Romney’s touting of his business record, when it comes to his own money the Republican nominee is remarkably shy about disclosing numbers and investments. Nicholas Shaxson delves into the murky world of offshore finance, revealing loopholes that allow the very wealthy to skirt tax laws, and investigating just how much of Romney’s fortune (with $30 million in Bain Capital funds in the Cayman Islands alone?) looks pretty strange for a presidential candidate.

As Newt Gingrich put it during the primary season, “I don’t know of any American president who has had a Swiss bank account.” Investigation: Mitt Romney’s Offshore Accounts, Tax Loopholes, and Mysterious I.R.A. | Vanity Fair

American banks don't need money to lend, they have over $1 trillion sitting as excess reserves at the Fed.
American banks need an administration that doesn't want to kill the banks and American businesses.

Who in the hell would put all of their money into the U.S. banking system?

"LilOlLady" needs to do some research on U.S. bank failures and on huge banks that are teetering on insolvency (like Bank Of America and Wells Fargo).

I wonder where Obama keeps his MILLIONS of dollars.....................

I would bet it is not in swiss banks.

but we do know that in 2010, Romney’s tax rate was a startlingly low 13.9%. This means Romney pays a lower tax rate than many teachers, firefighters, police officers, and other middle-class Americans—even a lower rate than most other millionaires.

Give me the details of these middle-class Americans who pay a higher rate than 13.9%.

“He bet against America when he put his money in Swiss bank accounts and tax havens and shelters and also set up a secret company, the shell company in Bermuda,” said O’Malley. “What went the way of Europe were the — the Swiss bank accounts and the American dollars that Mitt Romney stuffed in that offshore Swiss bank account, jobs that he facilitated companies in moving offshore, out of places like Ohio, out of Pennsylvania and Maryland.”
Gov. Martin O’Malley: Mitt Romney ‘Bet Against America’ With Swiss Bank Account - ABC News

but we do know that in 2010, Romney’s tax rate was a startlingly low 13.9%. This means Romney pays a lower tax rate than many teachers, firefighters, police officers, and other middle-class Americans—even a lower rate than most other millionaires.

Give me the details of these middle-class Americans who pay a higher rate than 13.9%.

Romney admits he pays lower tax rate than most Americans
Romney admits he pays lower tax rate than most Americans - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Mitt Romney Admits He Pays Less Taxes Than You And Me – Douchebag
Mitt Romney Admits He Pays Less Taxes Than You And Me - Douchebag

Romney admits he pays lower tax rate than most Americans - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Is that your way of not providing the proof of your claim?

He knows how to handle his money and offshores it outside of America. We have the highest corporate tax on earth as of 2013.

Think about it.

Last edited:
The U.S. loses $280 billion a year in taxes from off shore accounts

A new report released Sunday estimates that the United States Treasury loses $280 billion a year in tax revenue from wealthy Americans and companies keeping their money in off shore bank accounts in tax havens. The report estimated between $21 trillion and $32 trillion is held in these offshore accounts.

The U.S. taxpayer is not the only victim of this practice, it impacts developing countries as well depriving them of revenue that could go a long way toward alleviating their national fiscal problems, the report’s authors suggest. The research estimates that since the 1970s, the richest citizens of these 139 countries had amassed $7.3 to $9.3 trillion of "unrecorded offshore wealth" by 2010.

The U.S. loses $280 billion a year in taxes from off shore accounts - National economic policy | Examiner.com

US banks have enough money to lend. What are we to make of a person who makes a post as retarded as yours?

Last edited:

Neither link you provided shows he admitted any such thing. Try again?

Forum List

Back