Romney should not be receiving National security briefs

This man is an idiot. I just can't stress that enough.

On the tape he describes how if HE were Iran he would send someone with a "dirty bomb" to Chicago and tell America to stand down or else.

He's giving advice to terrorists.

Worried he is going to actually read the briefs and know more about what's going on than the President does?

no

Uh, Iran isn't relying on Romney for ways to attack the US with terrorists that they already have around the world, you stupid pile of shit.

Oh, I believe the #3 attorney at the DoJ that was an attorney for terrorists at GITMO before Obamination won the election shouldn't be anywhere near national security briefings but I bet he is passing on what he hears on the inside now to his old terrorist friends.

There are plenty of traitors working inside the White House right now, that is how the NYTimes is getting Top Secret info to leak to the world from time to time.

Romney and the FBI need to hunt these people down in January.

Last edited:
Romney has clearly demonstrated that he has diarrhea of the mouth. His statements during the time that our embassies were under attack demostrate that he is unfit to sit in the Oval Office.

On the tape he describes how if HE were Iran he would send someone with a "dirty bomb" to Chicago and tell America to stand down or else.

Wow, I mean wow, Advocating that a Presidential Candidate not get Intel Briefings.

To funny.

You are Pathetic sweet heart. Romney has 10 Times the Intellect you do.

And Romney has demostrated how carefully he thinks before he speaks for the past month.:lol:

Yeah, Obamination getting the Ambassador and his staff killed shows great leadership in your fucked up head. :eusa_whistle:

You and your messiah are just mad Romney woke up earlier than him and spoke out against the Embassy attacks before Obamination knew what was going on.....damn missing those intelligence briefings coming back to bite him in the ass.

Romney has clearly demonstrated that he has diarrhea of the mouth. His statements during the time that our embassies were under attack demostrate that he is unfit to sit in the Oval Office.

You mean telling the truth about the situation?

obama - Because the people want to be lied to.

No one in the universe though of this before Romney said it. wait.

Iran has bugged the Romney/Ryan Headquarters in OPERATION HOW TO BLOW UP USA.

Ravi has revealed the Iranian plot.....she is a super secret spy in her spiderman pajamas.

Worried he is going to actually read the briefs and know more about what's going on than the President does?
No, worried that at another fund raiser he'll accidentally spill national secrets in an effort to garner votes.

He can read the briefs all he wants but if he keeps throwing out ridiculously stupid statements, he won't get elected. So we need not fear.

No, worried that at another fund raiser he'll accidentally spill national secrets in an effort to garner votes.

Instead of doing it deliberately like obama?

Still pissed that he gave your Messiah a thrashing for his foreign policy failure?

Forum List

Back