Romney should not be receiving National security briefs

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
This man is an idiot. I just can't stress that enough.

On the tape he describes how if HE were Iran he would send someone with a "dirty bomb" to Chicago and tell America to stand down or else.

He's giving advice to terrorists.

On the tape he describes how if HE were Iran he would send someone with a "dirty bomb" to Chicago and tell America to stand down or else.

You must have had a problem with obama getting the same treatment before he was elected? And giving out information to terrorist friends.
Hell the white house is still leaking information.

my gawd, Romney was a GOVONER of a state and Obama was a Community organizer..

now which one should of been getting National Security briefs?

poor ObamaBots really believe the American people are stupid, well the ones who voted for a community organizer to be our President...what can you say

poor ObamaBots really believe the American people are stupid, well the ones who voted for a community organizer to be our President...what can you say
Romney gave advice to terrorists on how to terrorize America.

And you still carry his water.

What does that say about you.

The Libs here are growing more comical by the day. Then again at this point, Ravi and Lakhota are the only two replies so that isn't fair to those Libs that are actually capable of thought.

Governor

should have

• Thanks
Reactions: del

You have to be one of the biggest liars and hacks I've ever had the displeasure to come across on any political forum. You take everything and twist it. You deny the truth every single day on this forum and spread lies. There's something seriously wrong with you. TM and Shitting Bull are right there with you. You're deranged and I mean that sincerely.

Romney gave advice to terrorists on how to terrorize America.

And you still carry his water.

What does that say about you.

you are getting more kooky every day dear

Last edited:
romney-meme-foreign-policy.jpg

You have to be one of the biggest liars and hacks I've ever had the displeasure to come across on any political forum. You take everything and twist it. You deny the truth every single day on this forum and spread lies. There's something seriously wrong with you. TM and Shitting Bull are right there with you. You're deranged and I mean that sincerely.

Progressives-Democrats have no problems making up shit..Anything to win

There's nothing wrong with me. There is something seriously wrong with Mitt Romney.

You can watch the tape for yourself. He very clearly describes what he would do to terrorize America if he was Iran.

You're nothing but another rightwingloon hypocrite. We all know you'd be frothing at the mouth if Obama made that statement.

There's nothing wrong with me. There is something seriously wrong with Mitt Romney.

You can watch the tape for yourself. He very clearly describes what he would do to terrorize America if he was Iran.

You're nothing but another rightwingloon hypocrite. We all know you'd be frothing at the mouth if Obama made that statement.

omg, you would know about "frothing"
you need a chill pill and give one to your buddy troll

That's the thing about mentally insane wacko's they never see themselves.. You lie every single day here.. I've witnessed it along with countless others.. There are good democrats here who actually debate, throw out counter-arguments.. You don't.. You're a propaganda machine, like Hanoi Jane.. You lie, distort, make up shit.. you start troll threads like candy simply smearing and insulting people.. You don't give a damn about the truth. Go commit yourself.

If I were Iran, and a crazed fanatic, I'd say let's get a little fissile material to Hezbollah, have them carry it to Chicago or some other place, and then if anything goes wrong or if America starts acting up, we'll just say, "Guess what, unless you stand down, why we're gonna let off a dirty bomb."
~Mitt Romney

Forum List

Back