Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used.

The GOP's HATE MONGERS are shooting their party in the foot, politically speaking.

Its SO stupid that one has to wonder what is motivating it.

Does the GOP WANT to lose this race?

I only ask about motive because I cannot believe the GOP masters are THIS STUPID.

The GOP's HATE MONGERS are shooting their party in the foot, politically speaking.

I only ask about motive because I cannot believe the GOP masters are THIS STUPID.

Not so sure it is hate so much as fear. The elites in the GOP fear the party being taken over by Tea Party people and so they are trying to purge the party of its influence using Romneys campaign as a stalking horse to do so.

Which is why it amazes me that any conservative that can rub two braincells together would vote for Romney who is enabling the diminishment of conservatism itself in the GOP, and using the cover of conservative pretention and language to do so.

I find the outrage laughable, Radio stations beat Rush to the punch. Just a normal rock station.

It was from one of the ridiculous items of the day segment.

its not the word i would have used either. I dont care for the word.

Isnt it amazing how this faux outrage is completely obscuring the fact that she expects someone else to pay for her sex life? Why on earth should we be paying for that?

She did not say that. You people are really impressionable.

[/url]

Now I hear Bill O'Reilly has made comments about the same young lady.

You know, the same guy who said 11 year old rape victim Shawn Hornbeck "liked it". The same guy sued by an intern for sexual harassment. No wonder he defends Rush.

O'Reilly, the guy who fights harder than anyone to get Jessica's Law passed in all 50 states while faggots like you and democrat politicians support the liberal judges that give light sentences to child molesters.......

Had to rep you for that truth

Low standards.

The 'co-ed' in question is a 30 year old activist who went to Georgetown for the EXPRESSED purpose of fighting their healthcare policy. You lib dupes have fallen for ANOTHER scam brought forth by your nanny-state controllers.

You should feel REALLY USED about now, like toilet paper.

No. That is not true.

whore would be more accurate to illustrate what he was saying. Slut makes no sense. No money involved. Drinks maybe.

Reading these posts, its very obvious that not one rw actually listened to the woman speak. They have their marching orders from the head of the GObP/pub party and that's all they need to know.

Yes, their empty heads have been properly inflated by the GOP leaders, Fox Noise and Rush LimpBalls.

he made it up.....

unfortunately, he didn't...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKI5S4wShqo"]Bill O'Reilly blames kidnapped victim Shawn Hornbeck - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't listen to the whole thing because I don't wnat to throw my computer across the room, but I don't think that something he said on MLK day would have anything to do with that is happening this week.

That is such an astute comment. Your logic is irrefutable.

If you think that the DNC master is different than the GOP master than you are stupid.

My advice is simple- if you want to have sex with multiple partners and not get pregnant- pay for your own contraception. Why should someone else pay? As to the girl in question- if she is spending thousands of dollars a year for contraception- she needs to get the men she is coupling with to kick in a few bucks.....damn girl!! three thousands of dollars a year for condoms??!!!

You're an idiot.

This is about the pill. The cost of the pill is the same whether a woman has sex once a month or ten times a day.

Have you ever heard the Rev. Wright talk about the United States? Barry Hussein sat through 20 years of anti-American rants and never complained. The outrage should be directed at the young college co-ed who expects us to pay for her birth control while daddy pays her tuition.

The moral magic of the right: find something, by anyone considered, by same, of an opposite persuasion and magically you have an equivalency, and thus everything is forgiven. Consider that everything can be found somewhere done by someone, so it follows that republicans have no moral values, for in order to have moral values, you'd need to look at your own actions and not as a child does mention that Joanie does it too.

Have you ever heard the Rev. Wright talk about the United States? Barry Hussein sat through 20 years of anti-American rants and never complained. The outrage should be directed at the young college co-ed who expects us to pay for her birth control while daddy pays her tuition.

The moral magic of the right: find something, by anyone considered, by same, of an opposite persuasion and magically you have an equivalency, and thus everything is forgiven. Consider that everything can be found somewhere done by someone, so it follows that republicans have no moral values, for in order to have moral values, you'd need to look at your own actions and not as a child does mention that Joanie does it too.

Odd as that has been a recent common theme for democrats.:eek:

its not the word i would have used either. I dont care for the word.

Isnt it amazing how this faux outrage is completely obscuring the fact that she expects someone else to pay for her sex life? Why on earth should we be paying for that?

We're paying for it one way or the other....

So here are the possibilities

1) She goes to Planned Parenthood or some County agency to get birth control. Someone else pays for it.

2) She gets it as part of her health coverage as a college student, which, by the way, most universities have the good sense to provide, no questions asked.

3) She has sex without protection, gets pregnant, and either has an abortion (which someone's insurance will pay for) or has an unwanted child (which society will end up paying a lot more for through public education, public aid, and so on.)

Oh, yeah, I know, we can pretend that she can abstain from sex, but let's get real, this isn't the 1950's anymore.

Here's where I kind of see the problem here. Back in the 1950's, when men had good union jobs (which the GOP hates) and brought home a good paycheck and could support a housewife and kids, that sort of thing worked.

Today, we've replaced them with McJobs, thanks to douchebags like Romney, and in order to compete, women are now expected to go into the workplace. They have to go to college and then get established in a job.

Can't tell you how many women I know who are desperately trying to get pregnant in their 30's because they put that sort of thing off in their 20's.

I do have a question for those who are making a maytr out of Ms. Fluke.

Wasn't part of ObamskyCare putting women on their parents insurance until they were 26? So shouldn't mom and dad's insurance be paying for her birth control?

Uh-oh.......does my answering that mean that I am one of the people who are making a martyr out of ms. Fluke?

Gotta watch how those loaded questions are phrased.....................

don't you people know that when good (the republican party/people like Rush) are fighting evil (the democratic party/anyone in favor of anything that the democratic party likes/wants) that any words can be used against any person. it's a matter of life and death.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

don't you people know that when good (the republican party/people like Rush) are fighting evil (the democratic party/anyone in favor of anything that the democratic party likes/wants) that any words can be used against any person. it's a matter of life and death.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

That is a two way street.

So remove the knee pads.

Forum List

Back