Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used.

Rush obviously doesn't understand how birth control works. He thinks a woman has to take a pill every time she has sex, it seems.

O'Reilly, the guy who fights harder than anyone to get Jessica's Law passed in all 50 states while faggots like you and democrat politicians support the liberal judges that give light sentences to child molesters.......

Yet it was that same guy, Bill, who said an 11 year old boy "liked it" and "had a great time" when he was raped. Don't you find that odd?

I find your faux outrage odd while you and the democrats are completely ok with child molesters that get 90 day sentences. O'Reilly has fought tooth and nail for the criminals to get 25 year mandatory minimum sentences while you and your ilk are more worried about the rights of the molesters.........

Note the asswipe was lying. F'in Vermont...................

Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used. I'm betting he would have used "whore", but I'm guessing.

I'm watching Romney on TV. He says what Rush said it not the language he would have used. That's it.

Course, tomorrow, he probably would have used it.

But not the day after.

Or two days after that.

Is that what the Republican Party has come to?

Romney on Rush: "It’s not the language I would have used.

https://twitter.com/#!/GarrettNBCNews/statuses/175743796900925442

Now I hear Bill O'Reilly has made comments about the same young lady.

You know, the same guy who said 11 year old rape victim Shawn Hornbeck "liked it". The same guy sued by an intern for sexual harassment. No wonder he defends Rush.
46.5 million Americans are on food stamps, unemployment is high, Gas prices are skyrocketing and the dollar is being devalued. All is not well no matter what deflection arises in the future

Last edited:
Yet it was that same guy, Bill, who said an 11 year old boy "liked it" and "had a great time" when he was raped. Don't you find that odd?

I find your faux outrage odd while you and the democrats are completely ok with child molesters that get 90 day sentences. O'Reilly has fought tooth and nail for the criminals to get 25 year mandatory minimum sentences while you and your ilk are more worried about the rights of the molesters.........

Note the asswipe was lying.

Indeed, that goes without saying ... :thup:

Romney will make sure his employee quits saying such stupid shit.

Yeah, but who is going to stop you from saying stupid shit?

Bain Capital, most likely. Rush and I have the same owners.

I doubt it... You say a lot of stupid shit... It's going to be tough for them to stop you...

On the bright side, they may ramp up their workforce because of it....

Why doesn't someone find the Secretary of State and ask her about heading up something called "the bimbo eruption squad" when her husband was running for president? Ask Jim Carville what he said about Paula Jones and dragging a $20 dollar bill through a trailer park. It was pretty funny when Bill Clinton was president wasn't it?

Yeah, but who is going to stop you from saying stupid shit?

I doubt it... You say a lot of stupid shit... It's going to be tough for them to stop you...

Yes, Bain Capital might ramp up their workforce at Premiere because of the stupid shit Rush says.

Alternatively, they might shrink the workforce and get rid of Rush as sponsors flee.

But Bain has no plans of getting rid of me. They like the work I do.

Yes, Bain Capital might ramp up their workforce at Premiere because of the stupid shit Rush says.

Alternatively, they might shrink the workforce and get rid of Rush as sponsors flee.

You just lost your moonbat card........

I wouldve used whore. And I apply the same opinion of men.

Sex is the most special act between people. The kissing the love the inserting of intimate body parts until two bodies are joined as one. It should be romantic and beautiful.

The "Bimbo Eruption Squad" headed up by Bill Clinton's wife was dedicated to ruining any woman who dared come forward with allegations about Clinton's peculiar sexual habits. James Carville and the rest of the liberal media giggled about dragging a $20 through a trailer park when Paula Jones had the courage to talk about Clinton. Who do we see about the Bimbo Eruption Squad? Fire the Secretary of State who ruined women's reputations to advance her husband's career before you fire a radio host who used the word "slut"

How retarded can the OP be? Mitt says " I wouldn't have used that word" and the OP makes that out to be a bad thing?

Have you ever heard the Rev. Wright talk about the United States? Barry Hussein sat through 20 years of anti-American rants and never complained. The outrage should be directed at the young college co-ed who expects us to pay for her birth control while daddy pays her tuition.

Have you heard Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell talk about the united states?

P.S. god did damn America on Sept 11th 2001 and America did practice institutionalized racism towards blacks, chinese, native americans, latinos, etc.

Get a clue.

Why would Bain like the stupid shit you say?

The "Bimbo Eruption Squad" headed up by Bill Clinton's wife was dedicated to ruining any woman who dared come forward with allegations about Clinton's peculiar sexual habits. James Carville and the rest of the liberal media giggled about dragging a $20 through a trailer park when Paula Jones had the courage to talk about Clinton. Who do we see about the Bimbo Eruption Squad? Fire the Secretary of State who ruined women's reputations to advance her husband's career before you fire a radio host who used the word "slut"

Mr. Van Winkle,

While you were sleeping, 12 years passed. Please join the 21st century.

Why would Bain like the stupid shit you say?
You'd have to ask the folks who send me the check. They seem to like it just fine, thank you kindly.

Forum List

Back