Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used.

putting women on their parents insurance until they were 26? So shouldn't mom and dad's insurance be paying for her birth control?

I heard she is 30.

I hope that Rush and Company keep on attacking women in the manner that they are.
It really is in their best interest. Or at least I hope they think it is.

I also hope Fluke's parents hired a thug to wait for Rush in the parking lot.

Isn't it weird that in Canada they won't even allow programs like Rushbo. Something about wanting to have credible, non hateful information presented to the public. Them crazy Canadians.

don't you people know that when good (the republican party/people like Rush) are fighting evil (the democratic party/anyone in favor of anything that the democratic party likes/wants) that any words can be used against any person. it's a matter of life and death.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

That is a two way street.

So remove the knee pads.

i agree it's a two way street. that's not an excuse for either side.

don't you people know that when good (the republican party/people like Rush) are fighting evil (the democratic party/anyone in favor of anything that the democratic party likes/wants) that any words can be used against any person. it's a matter of life and death.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

That is a two way street.

So remove the knee pads.

i agree it's a two way street. that's not an excuse for either side.

On occassion sounds like it might be a three or four way street for Ms Fluke:lol:

whore would be more accurate to illustrate what he was saying. Slut makes no sense. No money involved. Drinks maybe.

Reading these posts, its very obvious that not one rw actually listened to the woman speak. They have their marching orders from the head of the GObP/pub party and that's all they need to know.

Just as obvious is that rw's don't have sex - except to procreate. No big surprise there.

I listened to the complete speech.

She tried to focus on issues that are not related to birth prevention. She focused on ovarian cancer. She did what John Kerry did when he testified in front of Congress about Vietnam. She related other women's thoughts and used speculation and hearsay testimony.

The point is she never made her case why she personally needs $1000/year from Georgetown University for contraception. She did not say she had a condition herself.

I think the Democrats are trying to jump on this because anybody who needs that much money for what seems to be just birth control seems to be overly sexually active, so the jokes are gonna start flying. Even though not one of those Democrats has an absolutely spotless history themselves, none of them is a prude like Mitt Romney, they still will try to use this against him and big-mouths like Rush Limbaugh.

Last edited:
wtf are you babbling about now? so he says he wouldn't use it but you take offense at that anyway?

'and now I hear' where did you hear it? on your shoe phone?

he made it up.....

unfortunately, he didn't...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKI5S4wShqo]Bill O'Reilly blames kidnapped victim Shawn Hornbeck - YouTube[/ame]

"unfortunately" he has made up shit in his last 4-5 threads he has started.....so after awhile you just assume everything he says has a spin on it....

Its a brilliant move by Limbaugh.............gets people talking about the core ideology of people who support Barak Obama: a society without boundries............and no personal responsibility necessary. If you fuck up repeatedly, the government will take care of you. Do all the banging you want........no strings attached.

The majority of voters DONT think that way though..................

Check mate by Limbaugh.

So, I wonder how many 'nuts here who agree with Limbaugh, i.e., that a woman who is unmarried and not celibate is a 'slut',

use that term to describe their own daughters, when the shoe fits?????

Its a brilliant move by Limbaugh.............gets people talking about the core ideology of people who support Barak Obama: a society without boundries............and no personal responsibility necessary. If you fuck up repeatedly, the government will take care of you. Do all the banging you want........no strings attached.

The majority of voters DONT think that way though..................

Check mate by Limbaugh.
It is. He has succeeded in flushing them out of the weeds to expose themselves and thier true agenda yet again.
icon14.gif

So, I wonder how many 'nuts here who agree with Limbaugh, i.e., that a woman who is unmarried and not celibate is a 'slut',

use that term to describe their own daughters, when the shoe fits?????

I think it depends on the individual in question.

I don't tend to call anyone a slut because if they give it up willingly I think they're a gift from God.

However if they expect to be paid for it......well, they aren't so special anymore.

putting women on their parents insurance until they were 26? So shouldn't mom and dad's insurance be paying for her birth control?

I heard she is 30.

I hope that Rush and Company keep on attacking women in the manner that they are.

Isn't it weird that in Canada they won't even allow programs like Rushbo. Something about wanting to have credible, non hateful information presented to the public. Them crazy Canadians.

If I was Fluke's father I'd pull any financial support she was getting from me because she has made a spectacle of herself.

I heard she is 30.

If I was Fluke's father I'd pull any financial support she was getting from me because she has made a spectacle of herself.

Her name will become synonymous with Lewinsky...

Would the word 'harlot' suffice?

No WHORE fits.

I have to disagree. Whores have some kind of integrity. They perform a service and they get paid for it. Like any business person they take care of business expenses from the money they get. This woman doesn't get paid, she doesn't even expect that her social contacts provide their own protection. Not even a bling dripping pimp would go so far as to demand that his whores be provided free birth control. So even pimps have more integrity than Ms. Fluke.

New Topics

Forum List

Back