Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used.

Would you speak to the efforts by the right and Republicans in Congress to defund planed parenthood? Suggesting she attempted to mislead Congress is rather silly given she was denied the opportunity to speak.
She did speak - here is a transcript of her comments. http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/statement-Congress-letterhead-2nd hearing.pdf

As for Planned Parenthood - I am pro choice. I do have mixed feeling about taxpayer funding of these things. Planned parenthood says that they segregate taxpayer money and only use it for non abortion related services. I find that a little hard to believe..... still, it's not the most important issue in the world to me. We have far bigger fish to fry

At any rate, we are currently using taxpayer dollars to pay for contraceptives, screenings etc.. at a facility less than 3 miles from Georgetown University ..for this 30 year old abortion activist to pretend that obtaining contraceptives is a financial strain on law students, is pathetic.

What is pathetic is men arguing that health care should not pay for contraception for women.

That's what is pathetic.

And don't think the women of America don't get this.

And more women than men vote.

This is a big loser for the Republican Party.

really s0n...........as usual, you have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

Most women arent going around getting poked every day. That taxpayers should pay for that is the stupidest idea Ive heard since Ive been on this forum and Ive seen lots and lots of brainless idea's.

Limbaugh is brilliant here.............he is higlighting the braindead thinking of Obama supporters and thus his ideology. Personal responsiblity means nothing to the left nutty -ass k00k assholes. It still does to MOST people............and that is where your political thining falls flat on its face. Being you're a fucking social oddball though, it is expected.:D:D

The lies keep getting deeper....Now it turns out she is not even being truthful about her age, she is 30 years old, NOT the 23 that had been reported all along.

She has been an activist all along (she is the Past President of Georgetown Law Students for Reproductive Justice), and the Dems were just waiting for the appropriate time to play her. Rush nailed this one- she's a slut- a political slut.

Keep digging yourself in deeper on this one...
Women voters, of all persuasions, are listening.

614-4.jpg

It seems Georgetown has contraceptives in their healthcare plan

A friend of mine, for example, has polycystic ovarian syndrome, and she has to take prescription birth control to stop cysts from growing on her ovaries. Her prescription is technically covered by Georgetown’s insurance because it’s not intended to prevent pregnancy.

Washington Examiner | The Weekly Standard

If the skank can afford to go to Georgetown, she can pay for the pill.

She did. She's paying $30,000 for tuition and fees that include health coverage.

Which should include the basics, INCLUDING reproductive health care.

Frankly, I'm always amused that fiscal conservatives are being so fiscally unsound.

She's going on a student loan backed by the government. The only way the government gets that back is if she completes her degree. If she has an unplanned pregnancy and has to drop out of college, the government is out that money.

Much cheaper to pay the $750.00 for Reproductive Health Care.

Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used. I'm betting he would have used "whore", but I'm guessing.

I'm watching Romney on TV. He says what Rush said it not the language he would have used. That's it.

Course, tomorrow, he probably would have used it.

But not the day after.

Or two days after that.

Is that what the Republican Party has come to?

Romney on Rush: "It’s not the language I would have used.

https://twitter.com /#!/GarrettNBCNews/statuses/175743796900925442

Now I hear Bill O'Reilly has made comments about the same young lady.

You know, the same guy who said 11 year old rape victim Shawn Hornbeck "liked it". The same guy sued by an intern for sexual harassment. No wonder he defends Rush.

If the skank can afford to go to Georgetown, she can pay for the pill.

I find that it is more often than not that a person such as yourself using words like "skank", are actually looking up at the person they are insulting. In other words, you are a lower form of life than the woman you called "skank". More often than not, that is true.

Forum List

Back