Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used.

Would the word 'harlot' suffice?

No WHORE fits.

I have to disagree. Whores have some kind of integrity. They perform a service and they get paid for it. Like any business person they take care of business expenses from the money they get. This woman doesn't get paid, she doesn't even expect that her social contacts provide their own protection. Not even a bling dripping pimp would go so far as to demand that his whores be provided free birth control. So even pimps have more integrity than Ms. Fluke.

Well, wasn't she wanting the tax payer to pay for her lifestyle?
WHORE still fits.

No WHORE fits.

I have to disagree. Whores have some kind of integrity. They perform a service and they get paid for it. Like any business person they take care of business expenses from the money they get. This woman doesn't get paid, she doesn't even expect that her social contacts provide their own protection. Not even a bling dripping pimp would go so far as to demand that his whores be provided free birth control. So even pimps have more integrity than Ms. Fluke.

WHORE still fits.

No, she wants a Catholic school to go against their deeply held religious beliefs and pay for her birth control.

Last edited:

WHORE still fits.

No, she wants a Catholic school to go against the deeply held religious beliefs and pay for her birth control.

I'm sorry, but she still wants someone to pay for her lifestyle.:lol:

I'm not for her getting the pill for free. But calling her a slut is way over the top. I also totally believe in my heart that Limbaugh thinks my daughter is a slut. She is married, has two kids, but is on the pill for medical reasons. That makes her a slut. Its part of her insurance coverage. She has a co pay. Cant wait to tell my wife our daughter is a slut.

I'm not for her getting the pill for free. But calling her a slut is way over the top. I also totally believe in my heart that Limbaugh thinks my daughter is a slut. She is married, has two kids, but is on the pill for medical reasons. That makes her a slut. Its part of her insurance coverage. She has a co pay. Cant wait to tell my wife our daughter is a slut.

That's quite a stretch....but then again that is what the Democrats are hoping you will make.

Sandra Fluke does not take birth control pills for medical reasons. She mentioned some other co-eds that did, but didn't say she was. That is why Rush called her a slut. I don't think he should have. I listened to it when he said it and it wasn't as bad as it seems now, but I still felt he should have said something else. Maybe calling her a birth control activist who enrolled at Georgetown for reasons other than getting an education. Course he said that as well, because it's a fact. She admitted as much.

No WHORE fits.

WHORE still fits.

har·lot

   /ˈhɑrlət/ http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.htmlShow Spelled[hahr-luht] http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.htmlShow IPA
noun a prostitute; whore.

;)

Have you ever heard the Rev. Wright talk about the United States? Barry Hussein sat through 20 years of anti-American rants and never complained. The outrage should be directed at the young college co-ed who expects us to pay for her birth control while daddy pays her tuition.

I would never vote for the Rev. Wright for president for those reasons.

WHORE still fits.

har·lot

   /ˈhɑrlət/ http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.htmlShow Spelled[hahr-luht] http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.htmlShow IPA
noun a prostitute; whore.

;)

whore   [hawr, hohr or, often, hoor] Show IPA noun, verb, whored, whor·ing.
noun
a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

Rush is calling all your daughters sluts,

if your daughter has sex and is not married.

How many of you have sluts for daughters? Just curious...

Have you ever heard the Rev. Wright talk about the United States? Barry Hussein sat through 20 years of anti-American rants and never complained. The outrage should be directed at the young college co-ed who expects us to pay for her birth control while daddy pays her tuition.

Have you sat through 20 years of Rev Wrights sermons?
You have one ten second sound bite out of context......and you know what he said for 20 years?

How many times did he talk about the USA? He served his country, did you?

One time should have been enough, but obama did sit through 20 years. But I must ask what has obama done for America but create hardship because of his agenda and failed policy.

Apparently all of them think that way towards those who are for birth control.

People enjoy sex, even in a marriage with a significant other.
Having the mentality that people shouldn't have sex at all will get you nowhere fast.

But sex isn't the only reason for contraception, but there are MANY other reasons why people need it.

Rush Limbaugh 'Slut' Attack On Georgetown Student Sandra Fluke - YouTube

Hey dumbass, I'm all for birth control... I think people like you should definitely use it. I'm not for paying for it though.. pay for your own shit for once. If I don't want to pay for your Nissan does that make me "anti-Nissan"?

You're such an idiot.

One time should have been enough, but obama did sit through 20 years. But I must ask what has obama done for America but create hardship because of his agenda and failed policy.
Not only hardship...but add divisiveness...Divide and conquer. Classic Marxist tactic.

No, she wants a Catholic school to go against the deeply held religious beliefs and pay for her birth control.

I'm sorry, but she still wants someone to pay for her lifestyle.:lol:

No she doesn't. She has to buy the insurance.

She has to pay for her insurance? Well that's great that she pay's for it, so why doesn't she buy a policy that pays for birth control? That is if she buy's her own insurance?

Contraception doesnt need to be free. But I do believe we are failing to promote it more in this country.

Apparently all of them think that way towards those who are for birth control.

People enjoy sex, even in a marriage with a significant other.
Having the mentality that people shouldn't have sex at all will get you nowhere fast.

But sex isn't the only reason for contraception, but there are MANY other reasons why people need it.

Rush Limbaugh 'Slut' Attack On Georgetown Student Sandra Fluke - YouTube

Hey dumbass, I'm all for birth control... I think people like you should definitely use it. I'm not for paying for it though.. pay for your own shit for once. If I don't want to pay for your Nissan does that make me "anti-Nissan"?

You're such an idiot.

Actually you are paying for it.

CONTEXT: Nearly half of all pregnancies in the United States are unintended. These pregnancies likely represent a substantial cost to taxpayers, but national-level estimates of these public costs have been lacking.

METHODS: Taxpayer spending on unintended pregnancy is measured by multiplying estimates of the 2001 incidence of publicly financed unintended pregnancy outcomes (abortions, fetal losses, births and need for infant medical care) by average per-incident costs. Public savings that would result from preventing unintended pregnancies are estimated by assuming that the prevention of an unwanted pregnancy would save the full cost of financing the pregnancy, while the prevention of a mistimed pregnancy would save the cost of financing the pregnancy today minus the present value of the cost of financing the pregnancy when it eventually occurs.

RESULTS: Lower-bound, mean and upper-bound estimates of the annual cost of unintended pregnancy are, respectively, $9.6 billion, $11.3 billion and $12.6 billion. Corresponding estimates of the savings that would accrue to taxpayers by preventing unintended pregnancies are $4.7 billion, $5.6 billion and $6.2 billion. The mean estimate of the taxpayer cost per publicly subsidized unintended pregnancy is $9,000; the prevention of such a pregnancy would save taxpayers about half that amount.

CONCLUSIONS: The prevention of unintended pregnancy represents an important opportunity for the public to reap substantial savings, especially given the current fiscal climate. The enactment or expansion of cost-effective policies to prevent unintended pregnancies is therefore a timely and sensible strategy.

Unintended Pregnancy and Taxpayer Spending - Monea - 2011 - Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health - Wiley Online Library

Forum List

Back