Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used.

Yes, Bain Capital might ramp up their workforce at Premiere because of the stupid shit Rush says.

Alternatively, they might shrink the workforce and get rid of Rush as sponsors flee.

But Bain has no plans of getting rid of me. They like the work I do.

Why would Bain like the stupid shit you say?
You'd have to ask the folks who send me the check. They seem to like it just fine, thank you kindly.

Maybe they just don't read these forums...

Whatever you do, don't tell them if you want to keep the checks coming...

The "Bimbo Eruption Squad" headed up by Bill Clinton's wife was dedicated to ruining any woman who dared come forward with allegations about Clinton's peculiar sexual habits. James Carville and the rest of the liberal media giggled about dragging a $20 through a trailer park when Paula Jones had the courage to talk about Clinton. Who do we see about the Bimbo Eruption Squad? Fire the Secretary of State who ruined women's reputations to advance her husband's career before you fire a radio host who used the word "slut"

Mr. Van Winkle,

While you were sleeping, 12 years passed. Please join the 21st century.

12 years really seems like ancient history to libs doesn't it? No wonder they have no concept of tradition and the Constitution. Here's the deal, Rush is just a voice on the radio. Hillary and the dirty tricksters had the power of the government and the media behind them. I wish we didn't have to worry about the woman who headed up an organization dedicated to ruining the lives of women in order to get her husband elected but in case you were sleeping or eating pablum for the last 12 years it seems that the woman in question still has the power of the government behind her as freaking Secretary of State.

its not the word i would have used either. I dont care for the word.

Isnt it amazing how this faux outrage is completely obscuring the fact that she expects someone else to pay for her sex life? Why on earth should we be paying for that?

How are you paying for Georgetown University students' insurance policies?

Isnt it amazing how this faux outrage is completely obscuring the fact that she expects someone else to pay for her sex life? Why on earth should we be paying for that?

Why are you being purposefully stupid?

Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used. I'm betting he would have used "whore", but I'm guessing.

I'm watching Romney on TV. He says what Rush said it not the language he would have used. That's it.

Course, tomorrow, he probably would have used it.

But not the day after.

Or two days after that.

Is that what the Republican Party has come to?

Romney on Rush: "It’s not the language I would have used.

https://twitter.com/#!/GarrettNBCNews/statuses/175743796900925442

Now I hear Bill O'Reilly has made comments about the same young lady.

You know, the same guy who said 11 year old rape victim Shawn Hornbeck "liked it". The same guy sued by an intern for sexual harassment. No wonder he defends Rush.

wtf are you babbling about now? so he says he wouldn't use it but you take offense at that anyway?

'and now I hear' where did you hear it? on your shoe phone?

he made it up.....

Have you ever heard the Rev. Wright talk about the United States? Barry Hussein sat through 20 years of anti-American rants and never complained. The outrage should be directed at the young college co-ed who expects us to pay for her birth control while daddy pays her tuition.

no one cares, racist loon.

oh wait... the other racist loons might.

Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used. I'm betting he would have used "whore", but I'm guessing.

I'm watching Romney on TV. He says what Rush said it not the language he would have used. That's it.

But not the day after.

Or two days after that.

You know, the same guy who said 11 year old rape victim Shawn Hornbeck "liked it". The same guy sued by an intern for sexual harassment. No wonder he defends Rush.

wtf are you babbling about now? so he says he wouldn't use it but you take offense at that anyway?

It's rdean, what do you expect.

But not the day after.

Or two days after that.

he made it up.....

unfortunately, he didn't...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKI5S4wShqo]Bill O'Reilly blames kidnapped victim Shawn Hornbeck - YouTube[/ame]

Why are you being purposefully stupid?

Read it and weep, Gomer:

Georgetown University :: Office of Student Affairs :: Student Health Insurance

he made it up.....

unfortunately, he didn't...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKI5S4wShqo"]Bill O'Reilly blames kidnapped victim Shawn Hornbeck - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't listen to the whole thing because I don't wnat to throw my computer across the room, but I don't think that something he said on MLK day would have anything to do with that is happening this week.

My advice is simple- if you want to have sex with multiple partners and not get pregnant- pay for your own contraception. Why should someone else pay? As to the girl in question- if she is spending thousands of dollars a year for contraception- she needs to get the men she is coupling with to kick in a few bucks.....damn girl!! three thousands of dollars a year for condoms??!!!

My advice is simple- if you want to have sex with multiple partners and not get pregnant- pay for your own contraception. Why should someone else pay? As to the girl in question- if she is spending thousands of dollars a year for contraception- she needs to get the men she is coupling with to kick in a few bucks.....damn girl!! three thousands of dollars a year for condoms??!!!
You and Rush think this about condoms ... WTF

Rush Limbaugh is first and foremost an ENTERTAINER, not a politician, while Romeny is a politician. Entertainers are pretty much expected to do outrageous and absurd things to attract an audience to listen/watch their entertainment so their sponsors can sell advertising.

Politicians, on the other hand, generally do not want that kind of attention as it does more harm than good in the long run.

So Romneys comment is entirley accurate and understandable from his point of view, and of course he wouldnt have used such an inflamatory term as it does not fit into a process that allows him to reach his goals, but for Limbaugh it does because it draws more listeners to his show.

So why the hell is this an issue?

I dont get it.

Have you ever heard the Rev. Wright talk about the United States? Barry Hussein sat through 20 years of anti-American rants and never complained. The outrage should be directed at the young college co-ed who expects us to pay for her birth control while daddy pays her tuition.

no one cares, racist loon.

oh wait... the other racist loons might.

How does Whitehalls observations make him a racist?

God that word is so over used. Its like cussing in that it seems to be a lazy way of slamming someone without having to think of more precise and acurate words to use.

Forum List

Back