Romney On Whether We’re Better Off: ‘Of Course It’s Getting Better’

Come people this came from thinkprogress so you know IT'S THE TRUTH:lol:

worse-how-so-1.jpg

Awesome graphic.

You realize that it takes 200K jobs per month just to keep up with population growth? Even a mediocre economy with a monkey at the wheel would yield 4.8 M jobs. Therefore, even Obama's 3.9 M jobs 'recovery' is more like a recession. Also, it's a pretty sh__ty number considering the billions in so-called stimulus dollars we spent.

no honor is allowing someone to spam every thread with BULLSHIT

such a shame

never mind the graphic

the price of goods and services has risen while real wages have remained stagnant or declined.

Unemployment has not gone down significantly.

so, where is all the prosperity?

Just look at you grocery sales receipt if you think I'm wrong.

They don't pay for groceries with their own money... They swipe EBT cards to pay for their groceries with our money.

that's already been proven a lie

NO, it hasn't. Google is your friend...

we already when throught this chief lieshisassoff

Obama has had the benefit of a congressional majority for most of his term.

Not true...

Democrats had a 60 seat majority from September 24, 2009 thru February 4, 2010. 4 months; not 2 years!!

President Obama DID NOT control Congress for Two Years! | The Pragmatic Pundit

well now people if the pragmaticPUNDIT says it's true it MUST BE

my gawd

I'll don't fully understand this chart, as I a read the chart it appears we're losing jobs at an accelerating rate to a bottom point, the maximum in any one month. A new management came in and over the next several months the proportional losses on a monthly basis started to reduce which was positive signs of maybe we're going in a different direction. Then at some point small it maybe and not satisfy to all, it appears on a monthly basis we have a positive net result in employed. I try to follow the logic and language of the debate over this issue. But unless there's another chart someplace that can make me come up with another conclusion to what this chart tells me. (And what I known to be true btw.) I got a basically go with things are getting better, and it's not that complicated to understand what this chart shows. But please continue, I find what you type entertaining and absur to the reality, but old. And also I find it disingenuous to post a chart like this, as how can I continue my day, as being reminded things are building positive in America:eusa_whistle:

This generation of Republicans feel they don't owe the country a thing. Not one damn thing. This one fact explains why all their policies "fail".

Last edited by a moderator:
well now people if the pragmaticPUNDIT says it's true it MUST BE

my gawd

Prove it wrong with "credible" facts. Dems controlled the House for the first two years of Obama's presidency, but only held a 60-seat majority in the Senate for about four months; however, even that is questionable when you factor in blue dog Democrats like Senator Ben Nelson from Nebraska. Democrats had to kiss Nelson's blue dog ass to get his vote - especially on Obamacare.

This generation of Republicans feel they don't own the country a thing. Not one damn thing. This one fact explains why all their policies "fail".

well you should feel blessed we don't believe we OWN you...

This generation of Republicans feel they don't own the country a thing. Not one damn thing. This one fact explains why all their policies "fail".

well you should feel blessed we don't believe we OWN you...

cimplee beecuz aye downt allwais eggamin kairfulllee airvree cingal word duzzant meen thaye arent troo.

Forum List

Back