Romney joins the long line of politically "Unhinged-R"

Understandable.

It’s as if Romney has one of the rightist nutbars here at USMB writing for him.

We’ll be hearing a lot more of this from Romney, SC is going to be really tough for him. There are also a lot of TPM nitwits in Iowa.

Exactly! I mean, Obama is literally getting out on Bush's timetable, and they're still trash talking him?

What a crock.

They are very upset...just like they are upset about Ghaddafi. Just like they were upset about OBL. It simply figures.

Reminds me of when the left was pissed about getting Saddam. Or toppling the Taliban. Or basically the entire military effort from 2002-January 2009.

But OH THE MIRACLE...........all of a sudden, on January 20th, 2009, war became cool again, and bombing even more Muslim nations who didn't attack us became socially acceptable under Obama!!! Yay drones!!!! And by drones I mean the bombing kind.....and the left wing voting kind.

Would you care to provide some links with your rant. I have noticed you never post one and I can post hundreds with credible proof. Link please.

I've posted links the LAST six times I've discussed this with you.

You pretend you didn't see them.

Get off your lazy ass and google them yourself.

Or you can just wait until Obama hits your boy with them. THat'll be amusing.

Because that's exactly what Ted Kennedy did to RomBot Version 1.0 in 1994, and he beat him by 17 points. Just get one crying AmPad worker on there saying, "Mitt Romney cut our throats". What are you going to counter with? Some minimum wage zombie at Staples?

zombie_girl.jpg

"I'm happy with my living dead, no future job at Staples with no benefits...Braaaains"

You don't have any links do you?? They don't exist or you would be posting them. Jobs are jobs and right now in this economy making minimum wage looks pretty good to a whole lot of people. Of course, minimum wage is probably too good for someone like you.

You have not posted one damn link that I have seen all you do is bash mormons, that's your entire rant. You are a bigot and a dumb one at that.

Last edited:
Agreed, this is an all volunteer military service. If people choose to serve, they can an if they don't, they don't have to. I am certain that this poster has never served anywhere. He is no vet either. Yet, he will criticize others who chose a different path and that non-sense about respecting Palin and McCain is nothing but pure B.S. He is a liberal through and through and a bigot as well.

United States Army from 1981 to 1992. Five years in the Reserves, six years active duty. MOS 76Y30, discharged at the rank of Staff Sergeant. Decorations include the Good Conduct medal, the NCODP ribbon, the Army Service Ribbon, the Army Acheivement Medal (twice) and the National Defense Medal.

Want to say anything else profoundly stupid, feel free.

Incidently, it was in the military - particularly my dubious flirtation with ROTC, where I first got the joy of meeting Latter Day Saints. Absolutely the scariest, weirdest people I ever met in my life.

Incidently, it wasn't a volunteer service when Mittens himself was of age to serve. When John McCain was in a bamboo cage being tortured by the commies, Mittens was riding around France annoying French people with the book of Mormon.

We have a volunteer service. Now I dont like the guy. What his children do is their business, not for you to whine about like a little bitch. Its obvious he is pandering to the establishment of repubs and democrats, members from both parties profit.

My point is you are in no position to say who should be going.

Right. What his kids do is their own business.

And rejecting him because they won't do what I did 30 years ago- stand up and sign up- even though there wasn't a draft- is my business.

But I get really tired of these politicians- in BOTH parties - who are happy to send other people's children off to war while finding ways of exempting their own.

LOL SO YOU DISLIKE HIM BECAUSE HIS CHILDREN WONT FOLLOW HIM.

Do you think you are fucking special or something? I signed up then reenlisted because I wanted my obligation all active duty. I dont give a damn if his children follow him. They have there own minds.

You don't have any links do you?? They don't exist or you would be posting them. Jobs are jobs and right now in this economy making minimum wage looks pretty good to a whole lot of people. Of course, minimum wage is probably too good for someone like you.

Guy, I posted the links, you ignored them, and I ain't wasting any more of my time. Go back to those other threads and look them up.

And frankly, I'm tired of seeing good people being "happy" with minimum wage jobs while bloodsucking parasites like Romney grow fat on bailouts the rest of us pay for. So are a lot of other Americans.

JoeB131 is a liberal, pretending to be a conservative. He should be taken with the same level of seriousness that we give to the other fake conservative we have here- Jake Starkey. Welcome JoeB131, you can come out of the closet here, we already know your scam.

Thanks for your service. Now stop pretending you're a conservative!

Do you think you are fucking special or something? I signed up then reenlisted because I wanted my obligation all active duty. I dont give a damn if his children follow him. They have there own minds.

I dislike the man for a whole bunch of reasons. This is just one of them.

My problem is that he has gone on record as saying that his sons serving on his election staff was the same as a kid in Iraq trying to disarm an IED. To me, that's insulting to the soldier. This is what the man has blurted out.

And he thinks we should stay longer when we want out and the Iraqis want us gone. Bizarre.

JoeB131 is a liberal, pretending to be a conservative. He should be taken with the same level of seriousness that we give to the other fake conservative we have here- Jake Starkey. Welcome JoeB131, you can come out of the closet here, we already know your scam.

You can stop pretending you are. You people are reactionaries, and you'd call Reagan a RINO if he were still alive.

Incidently, your boy Jake the Fake is behind the Android from Kolob just like you are. So I'm behind Perry, and you and Jake are behind the liberal. What does that say?

Understandable.

It’s as if Romney has one of the rightist nutbars here at USMB writing for him.

We’ll be hearing a lot more of this from Romney, SC is going to be really tough for him. There are also a lot of TPM nitwits in Iowa.

Exactly! I mean, Obama is literally getting out on Bush's timetable, and they're still trash talking him?

What a crock.

They are very upset...just like they are upset about Ghaddafi. Just like they were upset about OBL. It simply figures.

Anybody care to join me in a quick couple of rounds of my favorite chorus "Too bad, so sad?" ;)

You can stop pretending you are. You people are reactionaries, and you'd call Reagan a RINO if he were still alive.

Incidently, your boy Jake the Fake is behind the Android from Kolob just like you are. So I'm behind Perry, and you and Jake are behind the liberal. What does that say?

I think Romney has the best chance of winning but I like all of the conservative candidates over the dilettante fool Obama.

You stated that you will vote for Obama if Romney is nominated- Huh? You'd vote for Obama?? Whatever you are, you're not a conservative. A conservative would NEVER vote for Obama over Romney....sorry dude, the scam is over.

I dislike the man for a whole bunch of reasons. This is just one of them.

My problem is that he has gone on record as saying that his sons serving on his election staff was the same as a kid in Iraq trying to disarm an IED. To me, that's insulting to the soldier. This is what the man has blurted out.

And he thinks we should stay longer when we want out and the Iraqis want us gone. Bizarre.
Now that statement is over the top, but then I already said I dont like the guy.

I think Romney has the best chance of winning but I like all of the conservative candidates over the dilettante fool Obama.

You stated that you will vote for Obama if Romney is nominated- Huh? You'd vote for Obama?? Whatever you are, you're not a conservative. A conservative would NEVER vote for Obama over Romney....sorry dude, the scam is over.

A conservative would never vote for a two-faced snake. Not a real one, anyway.

What you pretty much just admitted is the only reason why you are supporting the liberal Romney over the liberal Obama is because you hate Obama so much. (Too Dark for you?)

Come on, that's what you are saying. And you will pass over guys who are genuine conservatives because you think he's got a better chance. (He really doesn't. See McCain 2008, and Dole 1996 to see where that kind of thinking usually ends up.)

I will not vote for Romney because I think he is simply a horrible human being.

A person who got up one morning and said, "I'm going to screw all those AmPad workers out of their jobs because I want to buy another mansion. Then I'm going to leave the investors with worthless paper." If he had a mustasche, I'm sure he'd have been twirling it at that point.

Oh, yeah, and I think his religion is scary and insane. Insane religions always bother me for some reason, particularly ones started by con artists who want to have sex with teenagers. I won't be voting for the Branch Davidian candidate, either.

That to me goes beyond idealogy. I disagree with Obama on pretty much everything, but I do believe he's a man of integrity. His ideas are just wrong, and maybe some day, he might see the error of his ways. Or not.

Romney will always be the kind of guy who watches "It's a Wonderful Life" and cheers for Mr. Potter.

I'm an independent conservative, and I'm glad he's pulling us out. I think we should pull all our troops out of all those stinking middle eastern countries entirely. Then work on getting out of Korea, Germany, Japan, etc., etc., etc..

Ditto.

Even if your sig 1/2 scares me
:cool:

Forum List

Back