Hate is the Fuel of American Politics

In one way I agree with you, and in another way I don't.

The way I see it, 10% of America is on the far left, and 10% of America is on the far right. That leaves 80% of people left in America that are annoyed by the political ads, and the political shit. They just want a good job, good food, and a good life. The 20% of both sides try to push and shove and bully the 80% into voting for whoever said 20% put up in place.
At one point this was true, Now maybe not, many caught up in the adrenalin rush of hate.

Most of the hatred seems to be on the democrat side. When did we ever hear a member of congress refer to the Supreme Court as "dangerous"? Pelosi did.
You can't see any hate coming from conservative Republicans?
Racism would seem more hateful than a criticism of SCOTUS.
GettyImages-831968068.0.0.0.jpg

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2020

We have to fix the fucking system. Until and unless we do that, we're just bending over and taking it.
I could not agree more.
I don't believe there is any way of fixing this system by "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican when we vote.
70% of eligible voters cast a ballot in 2020.
If half of those congressional votes had gone to 3rd party candidates, our two-party duopoly would be facing a challenge today unlike any other it has ever seen.

Yep there's alot of americans tired of the duopoly whom they have not ONE THING in common

One would think, but it appears in question. We‘ve had a succession of ever worsening presidents, yet many Americans still haven't caught on. Of course it’s difficult for the people to get the truth, when the mass media circulates propaganda that misinforms, disinforms, and divides them. All for the benefit of the wealthy oligarchy.
Perhaps the Next Great Economic Crisis will focus our attention?
If the latest US sanctions on Russia accelerate de-dollarization and the US dollar loses its principal role as a global reserve currency, that may open some star-spangled eyes?

America is headed for class warfare | Opinion

"The share of American adults who live in middle-income households has decreased from 61 percent in 1971 to 51 percent in 2019, and the pandemic appears to have accelerated this pattern, hitting low-income workers hardest while the recovery helped them least.

"Meanwhile, those at the top are raking it in.

"CEO compensation reached record levels this year, investment bankers on Wall Street enjoyed record bonuses and the giant tech firms now boast a market capitalization greater than the bloated federal budget."

Perhaps the Next Great Economic Crisis will focus our attention?
If the latest US sanctions on Russia accelerate de-dollarization and the US dollar loses its principal role as a global reserve currency, that may open some star-spangled eyes?

America is headed for class warfare | Opinion

"The share of American adults who live in middle-income households has decreased from 61 percent in 1971 to 51 percent in 2019, and the pandemic appears to have accelerated this pattern, hitting low-income workers hardest while the recovery helped them least.

"Meanwhile, those at the top are raking it in.

"CEO compensation reached record levels this year, investment bankers on Wall Street enjoyed record bonuses and the giant tech firms now boast a market capitalization greater than the bloated federal budget."
Losing reserve currency status would cause massive harm to nearly all Americans, but of course the working class and poor will suffer the most. A possible silver lining might be the death of the two corrupt political parties, as the people might finally wake up to the scam the elites have perpetuated.

I'm pretty sure this is not a novel claim to many of you:
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F80a420e5-eeab-4a87-8fec-83d6953f225e_3900x3091.jpeg

"Hate is the fuel of American politics.
No one votes for who they want.
They vote against those they hate."

Chris Hedges, the author of my link, contends this is a bipartisan policy:

"The ruling class in both parties told lies about NAFTA, trade deals, 'reforming' welfare, abolishing financial regulations, austerity, the Iraq war, and neoliberalism that did far more damage to the American public than any lie told by Trump.

"The reptilian slime oozes out of every pore of these politicians, from Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to Biden, who backed the 1976 Hyde Amendment banning federal funding of abortions and in 1982 voted to support a constitutional amendment that would allow states to overturn Roe v Wade.

"Their hypocrisy is not lost on the public, even with their armies of consultants, pollsters, courtiers in the press, public relations teams and advertising agencies.

"Marjorie Taylor Greene is clueless and unhinged.

"She claims Hillary Clinton was involved in a child mutilation and a pedophilia ring and several high-profile school shootings were staged.

"But weaponized, like Trump, she is a political cruise missile aimed straight at the heart of the discredited centers of traditional power."

Listen to this Article: "Jesus, Endless War, and the Rise of American Fascism"

Here's one possible antidote to bipartisan hatred: stop "choosing" Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth.

What would you be thinking/feeling if you woke the morning after midterms to discover a majority (50%-90%) of incumbents in the US Congress running for another term, were FLUSHED from DC in a single news cycle?

Whether such a Radical solution is desirable or not, the Internet makes it possible.

I'm looking at my ballot right now for an upcoming local election.
There are established third party candidates available for the choosing in almost every contest.
Greens, Libertarians, AIP, Peace and Freedom:eek:
A space for a write-in candidate is also provided.

Next November 8th remind the Rich why they fear Democracy.
Most all caused by leftist scum.

presbyterian churches that ignore Gods word and accomodate perverted man's law are apostate. If they promote and support abortion they are worse. So is this hedges guy.

GUYS WAKE THE FXCK UP,,,,This talk about Roe vs Wade is just an ELECTION TRICK to animate the LEFT for the election.
Last time, the Shadow gov used George Floyd and Antifa / BLM riots to raise hell against Trump and that didn't work, so they had to use fake ass mail in ballots to steal the election.
Wake me up when the shooting starts because until then, political discussion is just mental masturbation and means nothing.

Before the start of the Civil War Politicians carried guns into session.

The level of hating each other then led to a brutal War...........If we lived in a time of muskets and bayonettes..........we would already be at War here.

Losing reserve currency status would cause massive harm to nearly all Americans, but of course the working class and poor will suffer the most. A possible silver lining might be the death of the two corrupt political parties, as the people might finally wake up to the scam the elites have perpetuated.
I've read accounts that claim US consumers could pay two or three times as much for some items should the dollar lose its reserve currency status.

Michael Hudson has written extensively on this subject:

America shoots its own dollar empire in economic attack on Russia | MR Online

"During the half-century since the United States went off gold in 1971, the world’s central banks have operated on the dollar standard, holding their international monetary reserves in the form of U.S. Treasury securities, U.S. bank deposits and U.S. stocks and bonds.

"The resulting Treasury-bill standard has enabled America to finance its foreign military spending and support its deindustrialization-driven chronic trade deficits by creating dollar IOUs that other countries accept.

"U.S. balance-of-payments deficits end up in the central banks of payments-surplus countries as their reserves, while Global South debtors need dollars to pay their bondholders and conduct their foreign trade.

"This monetary privilege–dollar seigniorage–has enabled U.S. diplomacy to impose neoliberal policies on the rest of the world, without having to use much military force of its own except to grab Middle Eastern oil."

"seign·ior·age
/ˈsānyərij/

"noun

1. profit made by a government by issuing currency, especially the difference between the face value of coins and their production costs."

Forum List

Back