Romney harassed homosexual

As did the majority of voters in the 2008 election

And, yet, ya'll wonder why we're wading through shit these days?!
point.gif
Hip waders are a requirement around here, isn't it?

hips won't do it,, it's nipple high now.

Oh come on, I teased and was teased..........yea I even got in a fight once...........it was High School, I don't remember who teased me and who I teased. Heck I can't even remember the person I had a fight with.

And the economy is still in the sh*tter.

Did you ever jump a person, with your friends, and cut their hair off? Did some group ever jump you, and cut your hair off? We're not talking about teasing. We're talking about an assault. Romney remembers. He's just too big a coward to admit that he's either ashamed or proud of what he did.

what do you think about the college band who beat their classmate to death?

They should go to jail. But since they were black are you implying they will go free?

Did you ever jump a person, with your friends, and cut their hair off? Did some group ever jump you, and cut your hair off? We're not talking about teasing. We're talking about an assault. Romney remembers. He's just too big a coward to admit that he's either ashamed or proud of what he did.

what do you think about the college band who beat their classmate to death?

They should go to jail. But since they were black are you implying they will go free?

I didn't imply anything. I asked a question. so why did your black mind jump to that conclusion? cause yer black and hate white people?

The right here seems to suggest it was normal behavior

I don't even care that he did something idiotic when he was a teen. We all have. My problem is he's spineless liar as an adult. You just don't forget an incident like that.

And yet, people forget the stupid things they did while they were young all the time.

Forum List

Back