Romney harassed homosexual

I don't even care that he did something idiotic when he was a teen. We all have. My problem is he's spineless liar as an adult. You just don't forget an incident like that.

You should vote for him,, cause that's all you are.. a spineless liar.. as evidenced by those stupid photos you posted the other day

This thread isn't about your pea brained opinion of me, it's about a man who wants to lead our country. But you clearly don't care about values like honesty, courage, and personal responsibility being part of leadership.

I do, that's why I didn't vote for obama

how many cons will step up and say they did the same type of stuff in high school.

I dont know a single person who acted like that

The bullyish way they are acting as grown-ups, there is no reason to think that union leaders Leo Girard or Richard Trumka were not bullies far worse than Mitt Romney, when they were kids.

all those lies have been tried guys.

The country still elected Obama.

This is NEW news about Mitt.

It wont help his election

The right here seems to suggest it was normal behavior

I don't even care that he did something idiotic when he was a teen. We all have. My problem is he's spineless liar as an adult. You just don't forget an incident like that.

That is such bullshit. I can't remember most of the stuff I did when I was a kid and a whole lot of it was a lot more serious then this joke of an incident. If it even happened?

The right here seems to suggest it was normal behavior

That is such bullshit. I can't remember most of the stuff I did when I was a kid and a whole lot of it was a lot more serious then this joke of an incident. If it even happened?

Five fellow classmates seem to remember it quite well

Is memory and essential skill for being president?

Five fellow classmates seem to remember it quite well

Is memory and essential skill for being president?

No! but screaming god Damn America is.

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

I must say, that I wonder if the incident actually did happen or if it is not an attempt to slam Mitt Romney.

I don't see how it would be possible for someone not to remember something like that. Maybe he would not think about it if asked, "did you ever bully other classmates?" and he might not remember that particular instance or even consider that he had been part of things that could be considered bullying, but doggone it, if someone brought up specifics like that, I don't think anyone would be able to say, "I don't remember that."

He's either lying or it didn't happen. Not sure which.

Immie

As did the majority of voters in the 2008 election

And, yet, ya'll wonder why we're wading through shit these days?!
point.gif

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

I must say, that I wonder if the incident actually did happen or if it is not an attempt to slam Mitt Romney.

I don't see how it would be possible for someone not to remember something like that. Maybe he would not think about it if asked, "did you ever bully other classmates?" and he might not remember that particular instance or even consider that he had been part of things that could be considered bullying, but doggone it, if someone brought up specifics like that, I don't think anyone would be able to say, "I don't remember that."

He's either lying or it didn't happen. Not sure which.

Immie

I'd be very interested in the party affiliations of these other "classmates".

he didnt he jsut assaulted his fellow classmate because ..........well............he thought he had the right to tell people how to live.

rich assed punk

Forum List

Back