Romney harassed homosexual

So what?

Romney was a high school bully who had it in for kids who were "different". It should help his standing with much of his base.

you and your clients are not running for president

Doesnt change the fact that people forget things all the time.

then whats your point.

Robmoney did NOT deny any of this.

He evern said he was sorry for his bad behavior

Thats the thing of not remembering something. If you are an honest person and cant remember whether something happened, you can't deny it and you wont because you dont remember.

I would think any rational and compassionate person would apologize to someone if they said that person claimed he/she did something to them but couldnt remember if he/she did it. The obvious reason would be because it migh thave happened and its better to mend fences than be obstinate and deny doing something you might have done.

It's called integrity. I understand why you dont understand this.

No one in my family EVER treated people like that.

Hell NO one I ever knew treated people like that.

i see... if you're NOT running for President, no one gives a shit if you beat someone to death. At least, no one on the left.

Nope. They encourage it then. It helps their Top down, bottom up, inside out policy.

see just how low you have swung?

You are the people defending assualt in this thread idiot

You seem to think that it's low to defend people who are accused of impropriety. I don't. I think all individuals have a right to defend themselves. On of the most amazing men I know of, John Adams, defended British soldiers who were accused of killing colonists in the Boston Massacre. Our nation was built on the foundation that everyone has the right to be defended.

You might not like it. But it's the foundation of our society.

then whats your point.

Robmoney did NOT deny any of this.

He evern said he was sorry for his bad behavior

and obama didn't

Clue for you.

that didnt work last election either did it?

You see most people have tried both those drugs in youth.

You ever smoked pot?

Nope. no desire to drug my body.

And if you think bad behavior of Obama's youth is irrelevant then any alleged bad behavior of Romney's youth is likewise irrelevant.

I understand this. You would rather be a hypocrite. No idea why. But you would. Probably because Romney beats Obama on the issues and with his record.

The right here seems to suggest it was normal behavior

I don't even care that he did something idiotic when he was a teen. We all have. My problem is he's spineless liar as an adult. You just don't forget an incident like that.

No one in my family EVER treated people like that.

Hell NO one I ever knew treated people like that.

Really? and what did you say the other day when salt jones said about the woman who had been sucker punched into brain death? his words.. "She'll find somewhere else to park next time." Not one fucking peep was uttered from your lying hypocritical mouth.. not one.

I don't even care that he did something idiotic when he was a teen. We all have. My problem is he's spineless liar as an adult. You just don't forget an incident like that.

You should vote for him,, cause that's all you are.. a spineless liar.. as evidenced by those stupid photos you posted the other day

You should vote for him,, cause that's all you are.. a spineless liar.. as evidenced by those stupid photos you posted the other day

This thread isn't about your pea brained opinion of me, it's about a man who wants to lead our country. But you clearly don't care about values like honesty, courage, and personal responsibility being part of leadership.

Forum List

Back