Romney harassed homosexual

This thread isn't about your pea brained opinion of me, it's about a man who wants to lead our country. But you clearly don't care about values like honesty, courage, and personal responsibility being part of leadership.

I do, that's why I didn't vote for obama

So you support Romney's bullshit that he just doesn't remember such a key episode of his teenage years, and will ignore his spinelessness. That's one reason I couldn't bring myself to vote for Mr. Etch-a-Sketch.

If Romney was running for President and was a teenager I probably wouldn't vote for him.. How's that?

all those lies have been tried guys.

The country still elected Obama.

This is NEW news about Mitt.

It wont help his election

Wont hurt it either. It will hurt Obama if you want to try to distract the people with this nonsense when our nations going to hell from his policies.

did you se my thread of the stock market booming due to the good employment numbers?

No all you cons ran like lemmings away from that thread

I didn't imply anything. I asked a question. so why did your black mind jump to that conclusion? cause yer black and hate white people?

Because you've brought it up about 10 other times on different threads and you mentioned them being black last week. You being to senile to remember your posts doesn't mean everyone else is.

they were black weren't they are they white now?

Then why ask me:

"I didn't imply anything. I asked a question. so why did your black mind jump to that conclusion? cause yer black and hate white people?"

You use circular logic on your own self.

Topical stuff. 50 year old incident.

But the Dims aren't feeling any pressure or anything!

:lol:

To me, it's not the incident. It's about how an adult deals with something stupid they did in the past. Romney is spineless, and refuses to accept personal responsibility. If he'd just have come out and said, "that was a real stupid thing I did, and am sorry for it." I actually would have given him kudos.

This is a bit of a stretch by someone 47yrs ago accusing romney of this action.
The amount of credence that someone should put into this is quite nil.

all those lies have been tried guys.

The country still elected Obama.

This is NEW news about Mitt.

It wont help his election

Wont hurt it either. It will hurt Obama if you want to try to distract the people with this nonsense when our nations going to hell from his policies.

did you se my thread of the stock market booming due to the good employment numbers?

No all you cons ran like lemmings away from that thread

Nope didn't see it. But hell you are going to believe whatever your little mind wants to believe anyway, and claim it is the truth for all of us. As usual :)

jesus you people are dishonest.

why is it OK for robmoney to assault people?

It's not OK to assault anyone.
It was pretty common in the sixty's, in high schools all across the country. You got bullied if kids had long hair and you were teased or beat up and accused of being gay, whether or not you were. Because the Beatles and other bands started wearing long hair. Fans started wearing their's long too. In some schools it was forbidden.
It was the sign of the times back then, even though it wasn't right.

It's pretty pathetic that they had to dig back 47 years in order to find any dirt on him.

First, it's Romney. Not Robmoney. You think your being clever but you look incredibly stupid saying it that way. Especially when you are the one advocating policies that rob the people of their money.

Second. No one has ever claimed it's okay for Romney to assault people.

Last edited:

It's not OK to assault anyone.
It was pretty common in the sixty's, in high schools all across the country. You got bullied if kids had long hair and you were teased or beat up and accused of being gay, whether or not you were. Because the Beatles and other bands started wearing long hair. Fans started wearing their's long too. In some schools it was forbidden.
It was the sign of the times back then, even though it wasn't right.

It's pretty pathetic that they had to dig back 47 years in order to find any dirt on him.

He's believes he's a god and will get his own planet. What other dirt do you need?

Yeah.. there were NEVER fights, incidents of picking on or getting picked on, school yard hierarchy battles, making fun of or beating up the nerds fattys sensitive kids etc... :rolleyes:

Childhood is a rough time.. and people don't always remember every incident.. and people who were bullies or were bullied do not always end up the same way later in life...

At least the guy gave an apology even if he doesn't remember the incident... it's no big deal.. youth does stupid things.. not like this was an incident in his adult life...

Now... when did Obama apologize for associations and actions as an adult?? Because who the fuck cares what he did as a youth in normal childhood incidents

Holding someone down and cutting their hair is a normal childhood incident? Now I don't feel bad about being a teenager and holding down a 16 year old white girl and cutting her hair, against her will.

Maybe not now.. but youth was a rough time... or used to be at that time and even when I was growing up in school in the 70's and 80's...

A hair cutting incident with taunting would be low in the scale compared to a lot of crap that went on

Last edited:

Forum List

Back