Romney called "traitor" at Obama rally

For the record, Romney is not a traitor. He is a Republican

It is just difficult to tell the difference sometimes

It's even harder to tell the difference between you and a moron... possibly because there is no difference.

Sadly, Romney does not love this country the way President Obama does. I don't know if it his silver spoon upbringing, aloofness, radical connections or non mainstream religion.
The fact that he prefers to invest his money abroad is bad enough......but refusing to wear a flag pin is the ultimate insult to the American people

drunk at 600 am? wow....retirement must really be ragging on you....

It's even harder to tell the difference between you and a moron... possibly because there is no difference.

Sadly, Romney does not love this country the way President Obama does. I don't know if it his silver spoon upbringing, aloofness, radical connections or non mainstream religion.
The fact that he prefers to invest his money abroad is bad enough......but refusing to wear a flag pin is the ultimate insult to the American people

drunk at 600 am? wow....retirement must really be ragging on you....

Got tired of it.....

Went back to work

For the record, Romney is not a traitor. He is a Republican

It is just difficult to tell the difference sometimes
Obama is not America. The left wing agenda is not the Constitution.

Therefore, being disloyal to either Obama or the left wing agenda cannot be treason.

Nuff said....

obama01_16773717.jpg

God Bless America!
God Bless our President!
Indeed. And may God bless America by making our President unemployed next January.

Obama is not America. The left wing agenda is not the Constitution.

Therefore, being disloyal to either Obama or the left wing agenda cannot be treason.

Nuff said....

obama01_16773717.jpg

God Bless America!
God Bless our President!
Indeed. And may God bless America by making our President unemployed next January.

It is no knock on Romney but few Americans love this country more than President Obama. Our President has dedicated his life to public service while Romney was out to make a buck. President Obama spends every day working to make America a better place while Romney spends his time figuring who he can screw out of his next dollar.

God Bless America
God Bless President Obama

Nuff said....

obama01_16773717.jpg

God Bless America!
God Bless our President!

It is no knock on Romney but few Americans love this country more than President Obama. Our President has dedicated his life to public service while Romney was out to make a buck. President Obama spends every day working to make America a better place while Romney spends his time figuring who he can screw out of his next dollar.

God Bless America
You misspelled "advancing the leftist agenda". Twice.

Traitor? First you have to be in a position of national trust to be a traitor.

Sure Obama has stolen more retirement accounts than Bernie Madoff but that doesn't make him a traitor...a slimely corporate vulture..but not a threat to national security.

Sure Obama has stolen more retirement accounts than Bernie Madoff but that doesn't make him a traitor...a slimely corporate vulture..but not a threat to national security.

I was just gonna say....calling him a traitor is nonsense as it implies that he is somehow loyal to something.

Last edited:
Nuff said....

obama01_16773717.jpg

God Bless America!
God Bless our President!

God Bless America

:lol::lol::lol:

Is it dark in there? Up Obama's ass, I mean.

You need to review what is defined as treason in the United States. Clue: it is not your overly emotional crap.

obama has taken an oath of loyalty, even though many of us knew he didn't mean it at the time.

God Bless America

:lol::lol::lol:

Is it dark in there? Up Obama's ass, I mean.
Can't be. Obama is the Lightbringer.

I assume that this post is in reference to the similar incident in which a woman at a Romney rally accused Obama of treason: Romney rally attendee accuses Obama of 'treason' - POLITICO.com

I don't find the incidents morally equivalent. Romney clearly heard the woman at his rally, and gave her a chance to address the crowd. In contrast the Romney critic was a voice in the crowd. It's not clear from the story that anyone who wasn't standing right next to him even heard him. The comment was inappropriate, but it is one thing for Obama to attract such a person and another for Romney to allow another to broadcast her comments.

It's not clear from the story that anyone who wasn't standing right next to him even heard him.

Obviously, since you are telling us about the incident and it was reported in the press, it was heard by those around the woman and those at a distance.

Immie

He doesn't have to....

Unlike Papa Obama
it isn't believable he might not be patriotic

Romney is obviously ashamed of his country

He wants to represent his nation and refuses to wear a flag pin?

Funny, but the issue with Obama not wearing a flag pin, not saluting the flag, not placing his hand over his heart during the National Anthem was, in fact, about his refusal to do so and his reasons for it.

Wearing a flag pin is done to show the country... "gee look at me, I am so patriotic." Refusing to do so in the manner Obama did was tantumount to spitting on the flag.

Immie

In order to be a traitor one needs to do treasonous acts....like Obamination.

- Arming Mexican drug gangs on the border
- Stealing taxpayer money for his goon friends
- Leaking classified information about our allies (see Israel)
- Spying on rich people supporting the opposition

He doesn't have to....

Unlike Papa Obama
it isn't believable he might not be patriotic

Funny, but the issue with Obama not wearing a flag pin, not saluting the flag, not placing his hand over his heart during the National Anthem was, in fact, about his refusal to do so and his reasons for it.

Wearing a flag pin is done to show the country... "gee look at me, I am so patriotic." Refusing to do so in the manner Obama did was tantumount to spitting on the flag.

Immie

Now Romney refuses to honor our country. Rich people don't care about the flag...only $$$$$$

Heh. The dark heart of the Democrat Party is once again revealed... :lol:

Oh my: Audience member yells “traitor” at mention of Romney’s name during Obama rally « Hot Air

this-is-an-outrage.jpg

The shout from the crowd was clear. As President Barack Obama gave the first official campaign speech of his re-election bid at a sports arena in Ohio last weekend the first mention of his Republican opponent Mitt Romney prompted a male voice in the throng to yell: “Traitor!”

Earlier in the rally, held in the Ohio state capital of Columbus, several warm-up speakers for Obama had derided and mocked Romney for once using a Swiss bank account. Campaign videos played to the audience had prompted loud boos when Romney appeared or was mentioned…

“People look at Romney, and he is the personification of everything that is wrong with the system,” said Justin Ruben, executive director of MoveOn.org, a web-based group that campaigns on progressive causes. Ruben said the group had recently taken an internal poll of its left-wing members and been surprised that 68% of them felt Romney was as bad as or worse than President George W Bush as an American politician. “That was striking. I was not sure that our members had a scale that went beyond Bush,” Ruben said.

Hating Mitt Romney: Democratic voters less motivated by love of Obama | World news | guardian.co.uk

Democratic base is divided by Obama's first-term achievements – or lack thereof – but increasingly united in anger at Romney

Follow the links to the latest outrageously outrageous outrage.

Hell, once it's okay for a congress critter to screech "you lie" at an acting president during his speech, I sorta figure all bets are off.

Immie

Now Romney refuses to honor our country. Rich people don't care about the flag...only $$$$$$

Well, when you can prove to me that he refused to wear one, I'll take this into consideration.

In the mean time that was just a picture from God knows when... by the way, answer this honestly... are you wearing a flag pin right now?

Edit: I went back and looked at the picture. Obviously it was one of the debates.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back