Romney called "traitor" at Obama rally

OWS rabble are primed and the communist former leader of an arson and looting riot who is pulling their strings is looking for a fight. You can bet some nut cases will turn up in the campaign cycle.

He doesn't have to....

Unlike Papa Obama
it isn't believable he might not be patriotic

Romney is obviously ashamed of his country

He wants to represent his nation and refuses to wear a flag pin?

He doesn't have to....

Unlike Papa Obama
it isn't believable he might not be patriotic

Romney is obviously ashamed of his country

He wants to represent his nation and refuses to wear a flag pin?

Sorry
it just doesn't work- solid work person who has no record of
bad mouthing the US

It does with Papa Obama
after all, he is the one who went around
the world apologizing for the US

Keep trying
I'm sure the Left and the MSM can dig up some story on Romney
from, say, 60 years ago when he wouldn't eat his
vegetables

:eusa_whistle:

The Left is so desperate
I feel sorry for them...

almost

Last edited:

I assume that this post is in reference to the similar incident in which a woman at a Romney rally accused Obama of treason: Romney rally attendee accuses Obama of 'treason' - POLITICO.com

I don't find the incidents morally equivalent. Romney clearly heard the woman at his rally, and gave her a chance to address the crowd. In contrast the Romney critic was a voice in the crowd. It's not clear from the story that anyone who wasn't standing right next to him even heard him. The comment was inappropriate, but it is one thing for Obama to attract such a person and another for Romney to allow another to broadcast her comments.

I assume that this post is in reference to the similar incident in which a woman at a Romney rally accused Obama of treason: Romney rally attendee accuses Obama of 'treason' - POLITICO.com

I don't find the incidents morally equivalent. Romney clearly heard the woman at his rally, and gave her a chance to address the crowd. In contrast the Romney critic was a voice in the crowd. It's not clear from the story that anyone who wasn't standing right next to him even heard him. The comment was inappropriate, but it is one thing for Obama to attract such a person and another for Romney to allow another to broadcast her comments.

It's not about the candidates. It's about the shiny distraction du jour.

A stupidity perpetrated on the public by the MSM exclusively for the benefit of the Democrat Party. No matter if it's some a-hole in a crowd of a union goon introducing President Obama for a speech. A double standard that they do not even try to hide anymore with a pretense of objectivity.

Do they have it on film? I want to hear it. Has Mitt shown his birth certificate? A lot of his family is from Mexico. I want to make sure he isn't an illegal alien. And we need to see the "long form".

A nut showed up to an Obama rally. This is news?

So many people shout "treason" at Republican rallies, they are officially the party of "Teanuts".

Not just treason.

They applaud executions.

Shout "let him die".

Yep. Teanuts!

Last edited:
For the record, Romney is not a traitor. He is a Republican

It is just difficult to tell the difference sometimes

It's even harder to tell the difference between you and a moron... possibly because there is no difference.

Sadly, Romney does not love this country the way President Obama does. I don't know if it his silver spoon upbringing, aloofness, radical connections or non mainstream religion.
The fact that he prefers to invest his money abroad is bad enough......but refusing to wear a flag pin is the ultimate insult to the American people

For the record, Romney is not a traitor. He is a Republican

It is just difficult to tell the difference sometimes
Obama is not America. The left wing agenda is not the Constitution.

Therefore, being disloyal to either Obama or the left wing agenda cannot be treason.

Nuff said....

obama01_16773717.jpg

God Bless America!
God Bless our President!

Forum List

Back