Romney accepts apology

I saw it on the news. Good for him in not holding a grudge. But I still wouldn't ever vote for him.

Romney is a pathological coward. He should have insisted that slut be fired.

How is it courageous to call for someone who insults you to be fired? Almost everyone in the world can do that.

The Courageous thing is to forgive and move on.

Perhaps you should learn that instead of blaming everything bad in your life on others.

Romney showed a lot of class as has George Bush and Sarah Palin in similar circumstances.

Again, not really impressed with Mitt acting magnanimous after wrecking so many lives in his quest for Dressage Horsies...

he's still an asshole. And a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Maybe Mitt thinks a guy like you who just makes stuff up in an attempt to bolster an argument is an asshole. You never know...

Again, not really impressed with Mitt acting magnanimous after wrecking so many lives in his quest for Dressage Horsies...

.....ponies and his faith? oh right, the usual axe grinding bugaboos of an Eisenhower rep. :lol::rolleyes

maybe Mitts wife will lend you one of her ponies, you can put on an XXX exhibition and make your rent since your boss probably doesn't pay you enough as he takes home 300 times you do or some other such envoy-slut hackery..:lol:

.....ponies and his faith? oh right, the usual axe grinding bugaboos of an Eisenhower rep. :lol::rolleyes

maybe Mitts wife will lend you one of her ponies, you can put on an XXX exhibition and make your rent since your boss probably doesn't pay you enough as he takes home 300 times you do or some other such envoy-slut hackery..:lol:

Yeah, here's the thing.

When a major political party nominates a guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear, it stops being a major political party.

Too bad for you guys, you let your party become a commercial for the Latter Day Saints Cults.

"Mormonism, we don't look crazy as long as you don't look at us too long!"

Whadaya expect from a class act like Mitt? Even in the face of such lefty slime as this idiot and her show guests.

Mitt Romney is a gracious person. So is his wife. None of the Romney'a s are vile people, trying hard to falsely and maliciously accuse others, and that is one reason he lost. Too bad, for so many jobs would have been created, for those who still really want one.

I wanted Newt! He can get in the gutter and handle anyone who does. :thup:

Whadaya expect from a class act like Mitt? Even in the face of such lefty slime as this idiot and her show guests.

Mitt Romney is a gracious person. So is his wife. None of the Romney'a s are vile people, trying hard to falsely and maliciously accuse others, and that is one reason he lost. Too bad, for so many jobs would have been created, for those who still really want one.

Maybe you should talk to employees of KB Toys, AmPad and GS Steel about what a swell guy Mitt Romney is.

Maybe you should talk to employees of KB Toys, AmPad and GS Steel about what a swell guy Mitt Romney is.

Maybe the employees of KB Toys, AmPad and GS Steel should have pulled their weight and work harder in order to keep their jobs.

I'm trying to figure out what Mr.Romney's underwear has to do with this, and feeling somewhat uncomfortable about that since having any thoughts whatsoever about his underwear seems wrong.

Melissa Harris-Perry is learning the hard way that she's surrounded by histrionic personalities only seeking to use her as a black face and a lisp for a boost of sympathy points.

It's like, what kind of monster are you that you would hit a guy wearing glasses?

Yeah, no, the progressives wrap their failures in drama, it's an attempted smoke screen. She's trading away the Soul in exchange for escapism and instant gratification, and she must know it.

Meh, at least she's easier on the eyes than that homophobic beta-male Rachel Maddow, that's for certain.

I'm trying to figure out what Mr.Romney's underwear has to do with this, and feeling somewhat uncomfortable about that since having any thoughts whatsoever about his underwear seems wrong.

Melissa Harris-Perry is learning the hard way that she's surrounded by histrionic personalities only seeking to use her as a black face and a lisp for a boost of sympathy points.

It's like, what kind of monster are you that you would hit a guy wearing glasses?

Yeah, no, the progressives wrap their failures in drama, it's an attempted smoke screen. She's trading away the Soul in exchange for escapism and instant gratification, and she must know it.

Meh, at least she's easier on the eyes than that homophobic beta-male Rachel Maddow, that's for certain.

You have to understand, he cant say anything negative about Mormon doctrine or about Romney, so he has to talk about underwear like it's relevant.

Maybe the employees of KB Toys, AmPad and GS Steel should have pulled their weight and work harder in order to keep their jobs.

Maybe if they had a say in whether or not they could be bought out by corporate raiders, they would have.

Case in Point, GS Steel. Workers did exactly what they were supposed to do. But what happened was that Bane, instead of using GSS value to upgrade equipment, as they had promised, instead decided to use it to borrow money to buy other companies, and then let the company go bankrupt... all while paying Mitt and his Mormon scumwads big bonuses....

certain.

You have to understand, he cant say anything negative about Mormon doctrine or about Romney, so he has to talk about underwear like it's relevant.

Guy, I've criticized nearly every aspect of your cult, from exposing it's racist past to proving the fraud committed by Joseph Smith.

Now, I know that you cultist would rather drink the Koolaid than ever admit that NOT ONE SHRED of archeological evidence supports the existance of the Nephite/Lamanite Civilization.

Guy, I've criticized nearly every aspect of your cult, from exposing it's racist past to proving the fraud committed by Joseph Smith.

Now, I know that you cultist would rather drink the Koolaid than ever admit that NOT ONE SHRED of archeological evidence supports the existance of the Nephite/Lamanite Civilization.

Adena and Hopewell civilizations are completely imaginary, yet that is what the archeologists have put forth to explain their discoveries. How is it that speculation and conjecture in science becomes regarded as fact? In that, they are no more credible than Joseph Smith. Because the Spirit is true regardless. How to explain... Have you heard the rapper Eminem, a song called "Not Afraid", and the lyrics are meaningful? That can be meaningful in a way to one person, but different to another, like parallax views in the poetic expression.

Something about pulling something from the dirt and doing something to the whole universe...

Well, considering, I think that Avatar Guy knows what I'm talking about, but to stay on topic... Who or what causes these contentions, who or what is the adversary, who or what is the prince and power of the wind, or even the airwaves? By what force does this shit get stirred up from the start of it, and how might someone recognize that beforehand, like with a mind to prevention?

So let that Mitt Romney, and let that Melissa Harris-Perry read of this thread, make of it what they will. Surely it's a non-issue by the time I post this, but then again, people of faith are intertwined in ways they don't always know about, and it would be helpful to the people of the United States if they could see eye to eye on a few things once in a while.

Adena and Hopewell civilizations are completely imaginary, yet that is what the archeologists have put forth to explain their discoveries. How is it that speculation and conjecture in science becomes regarded as fact? In that, they are no more credible than Joseph Smith. Because the Spirit is true regardless. How to explain... Have you heard the rapper Eminem, a song called "Not Afraid", and the lyrics are meaningful? That can be meaningful in a way to one person, but different to another, like parallax views in the poetic expression.

Something about pulling something from the dirt and doing something to the whole universe...

Well, considering, I think that Avatar Guy knows what I'm talking about, but to stay on topic... Who or what causes these contentions, who or what is the adversary, who or what is the prince and power of the wind, or even the airwaves? By what force does this shit get stirred up from the start of it, and how might someone recognize that beforehand, like with a mind to prevention?

So let that Mitt Romney, and let that Melissa Harris-Perry read of this thread, make of it what they will. Surely it's a non-issue by the time I post this, but then again, people of faith are intertwined in ways they don't always know about, and it would be helpful to the people of the United States if they could see eye to eye on a few things once in a while.

Guy, this was sort of rambling nonsense, but if I'm getting the gist, it's okay if Mormonism is batshit crazy because the other religions have batshit crazy in them, too.

No, not really.

First, the people who wrote the crazy shit like Talking Snakes and a world-wide flood were not just "making shit up", they were putting down into written form stories that had existed from much earlier and everyone assumed was true. (For instance, Noah's Flood was preceded by thousands of years by the Epic of Gilgamesh, which is effectively the same story with different sky pixies. )

This cannot be said of Joseph Smith. He was making the stuff up, and when he was debunked (the Hopewell Civilization were NOT the NEphites, after all) they went on to assume, "Well, we just haven't found them, yet."

Secondly, while other religions have a lot of crazy myths in them, most thinking Christians don't really believe them. (And the ones who do are dumber than dogs.)

Forum List

Back